GLK-Class (X204) Produced 2008-2014

Pairing a Blackberry 8320 to the GLK 350

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-26-2009, 01:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GLK350
Question Pairing a Blackberry 8320 to the GLK 350

I just purchased my GLK 350 last week from the dealer in Bloomington, Minnesota and I am still studing all of the manuals. Has anyone had success pairing a balackberry curve 8320?

I have downloaded pairing instructions from MBUSA for the GLK 350 2010 but my screen on the COMMAND is not the same and once I select the phone list I am not able to select the Options menu which would allow me to select the External Authorizations.

I have at least been able to get my phone to pick up the MB Bluetooth but then it jumps to 'enter the numeric passkey for MB Bluetooth'... According to the instructions I should be creating that code on COMMAND first...

Thoughts?

Todd
Old 10-26-2009, 11:16 AM

GLK350 4Matic - Loaded
I'm not sure but I think it might have been the other way arround. Either way, once the blue tooth is enabled on your BB and you are in the GLK it should appear in the device list on the screen.
Old 10-26-2009, 11:32 AM

2017 GLC300 4Matic SUV
I have a blackberry but it's not the curve. I believe all you need to do is when it asks for the numeric pass key assign it a 4 digit number like "1111" then it should say waiting for to pair with the blackberry then you need to go to the bluetooth settings on the blackberry to "discover" it and give it the same number.
Old 10-27-2009, 09:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 114 Likes on 94 Posts
GLK 350 / Porsche 993
curve works for us.

On the phone go to Manage Connection and hit Set-up Bluetooth, hit menu button and hit add device, a lil window will pop-up where you can hit "Listen"(not "Search").

at that point should be ready to do the following:

Go to COMAND hit Phone, i think then you hit update and it starts searching for bluetooth devices.

Once it finds it'll ask for the pass code on command, it's MBUSA or 62872 (I'm assuming Canada might have different code), then your phone will ask for it, so enter the same code, and then it should connect.

When using multiple phones, the last phone connected will be default phone, but you can switch between them.

I have a problem where my phone is 8820 (I used to have bold, which work perfectly with bluetooth), and when I do the bluethooth set up, I don't have that "Listen" button, so it just searches and phone asks for the passcode first, but command never finds it. I haven't spent enough time to figure this out yet.

Hope this helps. You can also send you bb contacts to the Navi.