GLK-Class (X204) Produced 2008-2014

New GLK owner...looking for mats, sunglass and command navi question

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-11-2009, 08:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes Benz GLK
Cool New GLK owner...looking for mats, sunglass and command navi question

Traded my 2008 Nissan rogue with the GLK.. got the black color with beige interior... with premium package, command with hard drive navigation and the ipod integration kit. Got a good price with the car but killed me with my trade in grrrr (major rear accident, they got me on that lol). Got the windshield, rim and tire protection... true enough I got a windshield chip a couple of days after buying the car (thats Houston/Pearland driving), they said they'll fix it.

I got paranoid and added the appearance package a day after... as to "if im really gonna need it" or "should i really be getting it"question, one would hope for. I guess having chosen the beige mb-tex interior (having prone to discoloration) led me to get that appearance package. Car came in with black carpets, I think it would look great with beige floor mats... has anyone tried the beige floormats of weathertec? does mb sell beige floormats? same price almost?

On the command with hard drive navigation, does anybody know if there's a way to change the speaker that gives direction... I know some cars have options in changing it.

I guess I dont have any sunglass holder, where do you store your sunglasses?

Anyway, its been less than a week...got my car with 15 miles... and im clocking in at 270 miles already... guess I love driving that much :-)
Old 11-11-2009, 09:55 PM

GLK 4Matic
Welcome to the fold! I'm sure you will continue be loving driving even more after becoming more familiar with your new ride.
Old 11-11-2009, 10:43 PM

GLK350 4Matic - Loaded
Congrats on the new ride!

Beige floor mats?!? Why? Seems too impractical but i'm sure they exist.

I keep my shades in their case inside the driver door.