All weather floor liner

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-24-2010, 03:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GLK350
All weather floor liner

Hi all,

I did some searching and noticed many people bought the MB/Weathertech all weather floor liner. The ones that are perfectly fitted and whose edges come up a couple of inches.

I bought the 4 pc MB OEM liners and the cargo one. The front and cargo fit perfectly, but it seems like the rear ones aren't as snug and perfect. This is starting to bother me because I feel like it should be flush there as well.

The problem I'm having is the seat rails from under the front seats doesn't allow the mats to sit flush. So for example when putting in the rear driver side mat, the passenger corner of the mat where the seat rail is doesn't fit correctly.

Any advice?

I do have a 2011, but I'm sure it has to be the same size. Thanks!
Old 07-24-2010, 11:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts
Nissan GT-R BE / '12 Ducati-1199 Panigale S / '12 C300-4M Loaded/GLK350-4M Loaded
The rear liner was thrown in at the time of purchase and as you mentioned, do fit perfectly. The interior floor mats are weathertech and also fit perfectly....

You may wish to take it up with the dealer or where they were purchased.... maybe they'll give you a refund or a discount.

I would just cut a slit in the rear mats for the front seat track to fit into.
Old 07-24-2010, 01:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GLK350
So you don't have any issues with your rear seat mats? The problem I'm having is that they will fit properly, but move around really easily so anytime someone gets in and out of the back they are out of place. Anyone have that issue?
Old 07-24-2010, 04:29 PM

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
2010 GLK 220CDI 4M BlueEFFICIENCY
Originally Posted by Shak59
So you don't have any issues with your rear seat mats? The problem I'm having is that they will fit properly, but move around really easily so anytime someone gets in and out of the back they are out of place. Anyone have that issue?
The front - and rear floor mats, a part of the purchase, made of flexible plastic as the cargo liner, in black, fit perfectly and don't slide any ways.