GLK-Class (X204) Produced 2008-2014

The problems with my GLK 2010

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-27-2013, 11:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GLK350 2010
Originally Posted by Koenig1
Hi Babolat800, as I live in Ottawa, which dealership gave you the 'run-around'? As my GLK was purchased in Quebec City, and that dealership "failed" soon after purchase in a windshield warranty issue! I'm looking to establish a good report with one of the 2(dealerships) here in Ottawa.
I do most, if not all my own work, but when it comes to warranty, well... I'd like to hear what dealerships are up to!
BTW, my warranty (windshield) issue was handled properly by Ogilvie Motors here in Ottawa. The windscreen had developed tiny, minute bubbles(in the membrane) within the 2 sheets of safety glass, only visible driving into the sun. It was like the windshield had been sandblasted! When I approached the Quebec City dealership, the sales manager refused to discuss it, even after pics had been provided. A call to MB Canada, and then to Ogilvie, soon fixed this problem. It seems some of the dealerships still have 'managers' from the Chrysler days.... LOL! Nevertheless, Quebec City MB won't be seeing anymore of my $$$ any time soon!
Hi, Koenig, I go to the west island MB dealer in Montreal. The salesman was/is friendly. The receptionists are nice. The service department is fair and honest. They also wash the car after every service visit. The person who handled the finance and lease paperwork pressured me to do the anti-theft etching. And he lied to me too. Other than this, I can't complain since the West Island MB dealarship is much better than any other brand, garage, dealer, shop, store (automobile related) I have visited or dealt with.
Old 01-28-2013, 12:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You need to know if your car VIN number start with number means more than 75% built by US venders since I know some people in factory they told me they have contract with e GM venders & they supply most of parts (interior & door panels & seat covers & head liners & complete body & unitize frame) in US all ML & GL & R class, also there is some part built in far east Asia!!