Maintenance and Warranty - Starter

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-02-2013, 12:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 4MATIC
Maintenance and Warranty - Starter

All,

Please understand that I need help and not just straight online "fanboy-type" criticism, with that being said....

I have a 2010 GLK-4M, with 68k miles and warranty through Zurich (Ext. Warranty) until 75k. My starter has been tested and is needing 263 CCA to start the engine. I'm calling tomorrow to setup a service call and get this attended to before the warranty runs out. Are there any other issues that I should have them address? My "B" service is due and is about 5k miles behind, however, I've done the oil change and never reset the light. Additionally, I've done all of my own maintenance to this car, on time or before due and all OEM parts, Mann, Mobil 1, etc. Will I experience any issues, in your opinion, with the service guys at my dealer? Should I be prepared for anything in particular? Thanks in advance, have a good one!

-Travis in Seattle
please forward to travis.b.townsend@gmail.com
Old 08-02-2013, 12:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,099 Likes on 805 Posts
A gaggle of MB's
Yeh - tell your dealer service department you want them to find everything possible that could be conceivably covered by Zurich - they want the work - so they will find it..
Old 08-02-2013, 02:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 4MATIC
Thanks fabbrisd1