GLK-Class (X204) Produced 2008-2014

Side Mirror change

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-06-2019, 11:41 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2015 GLK350
Side Mirror change

After having no luck searching on my own, I am asking fellow GLK owners. Is there a larger aftermarket side mirror available. My wife and I are nearing retirement and plan on traveling a good bit in our 2015 GLK but, she is not comfortable driving with the side mirrors being much smaller than those on her Honda. It would be nice to split the driving so, has anyone replaced the mirrors via aftermarket or different year etc?
The following users liked this post:
Travelness (09-12-2019)
Old 09-06-2019, 03:16 PM

Received 154 Likes on 133 Posts
2015 GLK350 & 2020 C300
I never seen larger mirrors. The only modification people do to the mirrors are installing carbon fiber frames and thats about it.
Old 09-12-2019, 04:33 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
2010 GLK350 4Matic
Originally Posted by Griffedi
After having no luck searching on my own, I am asking fellow GLK owners. Is there a larger aftermarket side mirror available. My wife and I are nearing retirement and plan on traveling a good bit in our 2015 GLK but, she is not comfortable driving with the side mirrors being much smaller than those on her Honda. It would be nice to split the driving so, has anyone replaced the mirrors via aftermarket or different year etc?
I picked up a set of "fish eye" blind spot self stick mirrors you put on the current mirror, they are small but do help give you more of a view of what is next to you. Like you, I have been looking for something that might work without having to do a lot of modifications to the door in mounting. If I find anything I will sure post it here.