NEED ONE 20'' RIM

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-04-2023, 05:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2014 GLK250
Lightbulb NEED ONE 20'' RIM

Hello Friends,

This is Paul, I live in Windsor, Ontario have a nice 2014 GLK250, I'm looking for ONE used OEM 20'' rim, but it's hard to source it, just wondering is there anyone has any suggestions for sourcing that rim in Ontario or Detroit area? Here is the background story...

I screwed up one of my OEM rims on Sat badly due to my stupidity... my RL tire came off when I was on the road, the rotor and control arm hit on the rim and made a big hole in the rim, then the rotor and the arm were dragged on the road for like 5meters. Fortunately, no one hurts and the speed was very slow...

So I towed my car to an auto shop, and they will inspect how healthy my car is. If everything works fine, although which I don't think it would happen, I will install a winter tire on it temporarily.

Thank you so much for taking your time, and it would be really helpful to me to see where to get a rim and your opinion towards this accident. Have a great evening!

My rim look like this: Mercedes GLK original 20 inch alloy Rims – SOLD | Tirehaus | New and Used Tires and Rims

Paul

Last edited by OntarioD; 06-04-2023 at 06:33 PM.