Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

C320 SS asked for it..

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-27-2005, 01:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'16 528i MSport
C320 SS asked for it..

since I got my 05 Acura TL, I've had many racing opportunities but dwell on my points which properly limits me from doing so. But this C320 SS asked for it...

My parents in the backseat and my brother in the front were coming back from Delaware visiting my brother's wife's family and saw in my rearview that these xenons were fast approachin' and he/she starts to high-beam, like flashing. He/she couldve moved ot the right or left to go and i wasn't going to move since I was doin 75 mph myself. He kicks it past me on my right and I can see it was a young guy around my age and he starts flickin his middle finger at me and then speeds off..

He goes and then he slows down as a cop was there and so I catch up to him. I can tell he wanted to kick it cause he kept goin and breakin but maintaining next to me, like back and forth motion. I looked at him and waved goodbye. I was gone! He couldn't even catch up but was desparately trying...and I didnt even use tiptronic...

Guy had no clue what kinda juice my car's got! Hey, he asked for it...
Old 03-27-2005, 02:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Whatever keys I grab first...
Becareful tough guy, the cops will jump on you like Micheal Jackson on a 10 yr old kid. Take care.
Old 03-27-2005, 03:04 PM

'16 528i MSport
Oh yeah I know, I've managed to stay clean for a year so far so a good 3 points have come off of my driver's license. I have to maintain it to not continuing to pay 7K a year in insurance...

For this reaosn alone, this will be my first and last kill story
Old 03-27-2005, 03:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'06 Lexus GS300 RWD, '07 Camry SE V6 auto, '91 190E 2.6 auto
These "kill stories" are SOOOOOO lame. #1- racing on public streets is stupid an illegal. #2- racing with irreplaceable loved ones in your car is just plain STUPID. #3- these people always ASSume the "losing" car is really trying to race them, when it's just as likely they're really just yanking their chain and trying to get the other car caught speeding themsleves
At least it gives these shallow people something to feel good about
Old 03-27-2005, 03:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by DaCeptak0n
For this reaosn alone, this will be my first and last kill story
What reason?
Old 03-27-2005, 03:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 C320wz
Originally Posted by Jim Banville
#3- these people always ASSume the "losing" car is really trying to race them...
I once got smoked by an old honda accord. the guy must have been doing 80 plus miles per hour when he passed me and it was a 50 mph zone. Me, I just accelerated up to 50 mph and stayed there
Old 03-27-2005, 09:33 PM

'16 528i MSport
Racing isn't my thing. This guy Jim Banville, trying to degrade me in a subtle way but it's all good...

Like I said first and last kill story...
Old 03-27-2005, 09:34 PM

'16 528i MSport
Hey Jim B, its funny how ou post a comment like that under my thread yet seme to live your opinions within you when other threads are up there depciting scenarios close to mine, or my scenario similar to others...
Old 03-27-2005, 09:35 PM

'16 528i MSport
And it is completely obliged that I had loved ones in the car, but I know my limits. I merely smoked him and then relaxed...
Old 03-27-2005, 09:38 PM

'16 528i MSport
And as a final thought Jim, you're the one who said "u my niga fo sho..." ASSume you grow the **** up...
Old 03-27-2005, 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by Jim Banville
These "kill stories" are SOOOOOO lame. #1- racing on public streets is stupid an illegal. #2- racing with irreplaceable loved ones in your car is just plain STUPID. #3- these people always ASSume the "losing" car is really trying to race them, when it's just as likely they're really just yanking their chain and trying to get the other car caught speeding themsleves
At least it gives these shallow people something to feel good about
I'm glad you feel that way. I share your opinion.

You should've seen the Buick LeSabre whipping by my SDL at 100 mph as a CHP followed in it's wake. It was not a chase, the CHP had just gunned it from his highway nest. The violator was nabbed....And he well deserved it.

Swift justice to personally witness is quite the ultimate sheer bliss.

To the rest of you. If you DO want to accelerate like a bat out of ____, then make sure the highway is completely EMPTY before doing so. That way, you'd only risk taking out yourself and/or a friendly-furry-forest creature.

Be careful, and drive sensibly..
Old 03-27-2005, 11:39 PM

Maybe I'm not in touch with all of the internet acronyms but what is a C320 "SS"? Smoke Silver, Super Sonic, Slippery Sucker?
Old 03-27-2005, 11:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 C320wz
Originally Posted by EuroCoupe
Maybe I'm not in touch with all of the internet acronyms but what is a C320 "SS"? Smoke Silver, Super Sonic, Slippery Sucker?
SS = Sport Sedan

there are two models of C320, Luxury sedan and Sport sedan.
Old 03-28-2005, 12:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Wait a minute-- step back a second guys, and notice, hes not the only one racing on public roads-- look at the whole kill stories forum, not one race took place on the track. Leave this member be, Im sure hes had enough.

Anyhow, great kill, and be safe.

Best Regards,
John
Old 03-28-2005, 03:43 AM

2000 C280 Sport (W202)
Originally Posted by DslBnz
I'm glad you feel that way. I share your opinion.

You should've seen the Buick LeSabre whipping by my SDL at 100 mph as a CHP followed in it's wake. It was not a chase, the CHP had just gunned it from his highway nest. The violator was nabbed....And he well deserved it.

Swift justice to personally witness is quite the ultimate sheer bliss.

To the rest of you. If you DO want to accelerate like a bat out of ____, then make sure the highway is completely EMPTY before doing so. That way, you'd only risk taking out yourself and/or a friendly-furry-forest creature.

Be careful, and drive sensibly..
As far as the empty highway goes i got the answer...New Years Eve from 11pm-12:30-1:00am perfect time no cops and no traffic me and my buddys do it all the time...always be careful and watch ahead of you if you are on a two lane street, i just lost a buddy to a hit n' run...i have quit running on streets as much as i did and just take the highway route for speed since then...be careful you guyz be safe and buckle up
Old 03-28-2005, 04:20 PM

'16 528i MSport
Originally Posted by Lexani
Wait a minute-- step back a second guys, and notice, hes not the only one racing on public roads-- look at the whole kill stories forum, not one race took place on the track. Leave this member be, Im sure hes had enough.

Anyhow, great kill, and be safe.

Best Regards,
John
Thanks John on the back-up...10-4 over and out