Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

C32 vs Supra vs Vette vs 3000GT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-19-2002, 05:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C32 AMG
C32 vs Supra vs Vette vs 3000GT

I was drivin home the other night with the lady. No traffic but alot of cars on the road. I was in the left most lane (out of 5) when I came up to the bumper of a Supra. Didn't know if it was turbo or not (could have been debadged). We were cruisin at 80mph. I switched lanes and slightly sped up to see if this guy would play. He started to follow but no one took the jump, everytime I slowed down to match him, he would slow down too. He stayed about 1.5 carlengths to my left. Maybe he was just scopin me out. I inched forward a few cars and came next to a 3000gt. If the Supra didn't want to run, maybe the Mitsubishi would. I flex the gas a few times to get the driver's attention. All of a sudden, I see the Supra speed by me on the left. I floored it but the supra was already 5 car lengths away before I could react. It took a few seconds for me to pace him as I gained speed. By the time I hit 130mph had to slow down for the toll. Didn't have an express pass like the Supra did so I had to stop and pay. I chirped out of the booth to try to catch up after dumping my quarters. My partners, following in a car behind me, said that as I left the booth, the 3000GT and a Corvette launched a few seconds after me. I didn't notice them because I was lookin for the Supra. Cruised a few minutes at 135-140mph before backing off. Never saw any of the 3 other cars. Not exactly a KILL but a fun night.

B

Last edited by Boo2; 06-19-2002 at 05:52 PM.