Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

1994 Sl500 Vs 2005 S55

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-09-2005, 02:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
some
wow im gone for a day and this is what i get! lol

lexani thanx for being on my side (i think). i m excited to race Rick on the 11th. i would love to race you as well (or just hear you drop it!) i just LOVE the sound of the 600s!!!!!

Rick. MY friend has an 05 M3, 03 S500, 04 CL500. and i have raced him in all three cars. in all ive been victorious axept the M3. and if you read the thread where i told you i took out the Chip, the next line said that im not makeing an excuse as to why i would lose because we dont know that. i said this becuase if you are going to show up with a Blown engine and a 6L conv. than obvously it wouls not be a fair race. but sence we both are just sporting exghaust, we could consiter our cars "stock" and even if you do come with some insane mod. i would be honored to race you.

Mark HAmilton
Old 05-09-2005, 02:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

some
Originally Posted by thericker55
Are you trying to say it could've been even faster modded M3? either eway stock or not it would deystroy him and me in 0-60.
Do you just blurt crap out randomly or is there a point here I'm missing? or are you trying to say it was a re-badged 540 even in that case it would still rape him..

you are totaly underestimateing the Sl500. try raceing a 129 some time. you will see. and if you race a car that has like 1 second on you that is not a SLAUGHTER. but if you were to race a car with 2-3 seconds on you, my friend, that is a big kill. so when the M3 runs to 60 in 5 flat and i run 60 in a 5.9, then that is not a big kill. i just lost. but when an E55 pulled next to me when an NSX and i were going to run. that 55 killed us. because he is running at like low 4s or somthin. so that E55 rapped me. the M3 beat me.

Mark Hamilton
Old 05-09-2005, 04:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by Lexani
LMAO!!! IF you could catch me with you're POS!

Thats also a threat, mind you. I probably am one of the most annoying b!tches on here, but hey you do what you can do

And if you do show up to the meet, any meet, to start trouble, I can assure you you wouldn't even touch me. You were probably an abused kid and went to school picking on other kids because you're dad used to rape you, and now that you're older and have no one to pick on, you thought you could come online and start making high-school threats to some one you find annoying to make yourself feel better. Slap me? You're a f u c k ing idiot. I find lots of people annoying, but I dont make threats.

You're a d!ck. And you think you smell some good old p ussy here, and want in on the action. But theres no p ussy here-- just a dose thats going to make you wish you would've been born a woman... the fact that I got .45 ways of shutting you up should precipitate the shrinking of you're d!ck. You're having second thoughts. Like a *****, you know you're just talking. Hoping to intimidate me. Do me a favour, and shut the f u c k up. You're not going to do a damn thing.

You seriously had better stay away, if indeed you plan to start trouble. The meet we are having is for a fun afternoon, not two settle differences, you stupid f u c k. Like I said, you should change you're name to "Theidiot55" Idiot.

On the other hand, if you just want to kill a saturday, you're more than welcome to come.

Listen I don't know what happened in YOUR tormented childhood to come off w/all this Micheal jackson molesting CRAP!but what I said about ***** slapping you isn't a threat believe me..It's also perfectly legal Now the part about you having ".45 reasons to stay away" Makes me laugh, your an absolute joke!you sound like a quivering little bi*tch! It is not my sole intention to come off as some sort of bully but I've literally had enough of your stupidity!!
So having said all this I must reflect I don't wish to **** off the mods here, but I think this is a public forum and you've definitely stepped way out of bounds on this last post."Yeah big deal I said I would like to bi*tch slap you" I'm sure plenty of other members would agree that they to wouldn't mind smacking your allways open mouth shut either!

Last edited by Thericker; 05-09-2005 at 05:16 PM.
Old 05-09-2005, 04:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
I don't think you fully comprehend what it means to lose by..

Originally Posted by RedMongoosE
you are totaly underestimateing the Sl500. try raceing a 129 some time. you will see. and if you race a car that has like 1 second on you that is not a SLAUGHTER. but if you were to race a car with 2-3 seconds on you, my friend, that is a big kill. so when the M3 runs to 60 in 5 flat and i run 60 in a 5.9, then that is not a big kill. i just lost. but when an E55 pulled next to me when an NSX and i were going to run. that 55 killed us. because he is running at like low 4s or somthin. so that E55 rapped me. the M3 beat me.

Mark Hamilton
1 Second?? It boils down to losing by at least 1 car length for every tenth .01 in a race so losing by 1 full second would = a loss by at least 10 car lengths, so you see it is a big loss, You obviously need to learn this in person, and to reiterate my mods, AMG cat back exhaust w/no resonators, + Powerchip tuning, I think we should be damn close in a race w/your intake and exhaust, and w/or with out your chip
Old 05-09-2005, 05:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
You know what's funny? You and Lexanna

Originally Posted by NOTKTS
I'm tottaly with you on that one! We went on a hijacking marthon this weekend. Great work, and your right if your survied your 600 vs 55 thread you'll be on here for a long while to come. :rollseyes:
I've heard about people falling in love on the internet and never believed it until now, Alas I've seen it w/my own 2 eyes you guys are soulmates I'd watch your *** though, sounds like Lexani's got lots of past expierience in that area....
Old 05-09-2005, 06:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whatever keys I grab first...
I've heard about people falling in love on the internet and never believed it until now, Alas I've seen it w/my own 2 eyes you guys are soulmates I'd watch your *** though, sounds like Lexani's got lots of past expierience in that area....
I do, trust me.
Old 05-09-2005, 06:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Listen I don't know what happened in YOUR tormented childhood to come off w/all this Micheal jackson molesting CRAP!but what I said about ***** slapping you isn't a threat believe me..It's also perfectly legal Now the part about you having ".45 reasons to stay away" Makes me laugh, your an absolute joke!you sound like a quivering little bi*tch! It is not my sole intention to come off as some sort of bully but I've literally had enough of your stupidity!!
So having said all this I must reflect I don't wish to **** off the mods here, but I think this is a public forum and you've definitely stepped way out of bounds on this last post."Yeah big deal I said I would like to bi*tch slap you" I'm sure plenty of other members would agree that they to wouldn't mind smacking your allways open mouth shut either!
.45? I meant 45. My childhood was messed up, what a tradegy. I do hope you can sleep tonight. BULLY!

LMAO!!!! High-school past!
Old 05-09-2005, 08:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Allright Lex......I got your PM...

.45? I meant 45. My childhood was messed up, what a tradegy. I do hope you can sleep tonight. BULLY!

LMAO!!!! High-school past!
John, Now this is how I'm going to leave it, if you could display half or even a quarter as much respectful level headed thinking, writing, you displayed in your Private Message to me, I will treat you w/just as much respect and courtesy, and yes I did go a little overboard sorry about that no hard feelings, now let's see how long we can get along this time. Sean...ps I will be attending that next meet so watch it (Just kidding)

Last edited by Thericker; 05-09-2005 at 08:43 PM.
Old 05-09-2005, 09:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
I heart you John
Old 05-09-2005, 11:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2002 C32 Black/Charcoal
This thread should be called "GMU" (Girlieman Morons Unite).

That thing that you **** out of is called a *****.
Old 05-09-2005, 11:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

John, Now this is how I'm going to leave it, if you could display half or even a quarter as much respectful level headed thinking, writing, you displayed in your Private Message to me, I will treat you w/just as much respect and courtesy, and yes I did go a little overboard sorry about that no hard feelings, now let's see how long we can get along this time. Sean...ps I will be attending that next meet so watch it (Just kidding)
Hope to see you there.
Old 05-09-2005, 11:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I heart you John
Im going to miss you!!!!!
Old 05-09-2005, 11:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
What do you mean?
Old 05-09-2005, 11:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

What do you mean?
Is youre PM not working?
Old 05-09-2005, 11:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
Hummm... the last one was about the We Rule! It doesnt explain why in there.
Old 05-09-2005, 11:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Hummm... the last one was about the We Rule! It doesnt explain why in there.
I'll resend you another 1. In a bit.
Old 05-09-2005, 11:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
Tap... Tap.... Tap
Old 05-09-2005, 11:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Tap... Tap.... Tap
Done... Done... Done...
Old 05-10-2005, 12:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Touche' Vomit-tus --ala' Devils advocate..

Originally Posted by Vomit

If you would have read the PM he sent me you would be crying right now and asking us to join you in a few lines of "KUMBAYA MY LORD' KUMBAYA"
Old 05-10-2005, 12:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
And where's my promised apology???

Hope to see you there.
Or do I need to post your Private Message for everyone to read?
Your not getting off that easy pops!
Old 05-10-2005, 12:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Or do I need to post your Private Message for everyone to read?
Your not getting off that easy pops!
:p My fault. Ok...

Im sorry, Thericker55, please accept my apology and may this be but the dawn of a long and prosperous friendship.

Old 05-10-2005, 12:58 AM
CDP
MBWorld Fanatic!

W124's
Please post the private message.
Old 05-10-2005, 01:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by ChrisDPham
Please post the private message.
Why doe you reckon its called "private"? :p
Old 05-10-2005, 01:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Whatever there's gas in...
Originally Posted by Vomit

Welcome home. ..Lexani for president.
Old 05-10-2005, 01:20 AM
CDP
MBWorld Fanatic!

W124's
Why doe you reckon its called "private"? :p

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 1994 Sl500 Vs 2005 S55