Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

Kleemann vs. Toyo

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Old 05-30-2005, 12:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
g
Originally Posted by lowphat
Oh Sh**! Everyone alert your local neighborhood watch block captain!!!!!!
Old 05-30-2005, 12:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
40 isnt old? And how the f*ck do you know if I have a house or not? Like I said before, I'd like to see you roll up to my car. Which way do you want your face to hit the pavement? Go back to gardening and leave the cars to enthusiasts
To bad you live in Bumble Fu*k MD, I would love to accomadate your request and just knock you smooth the F*ck out! If you ever find a set of ***** move out to Cali I'll be happy to, as you put it (Roll up to your car!) HA HA HA YOUR A JOKE WANNA BE GANGSTER! Now go pop your zit covered face, and have your mommy read you a lullaby...
Old 05-30-2005, 12:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by NOTKTS
Well if you also do burn outs... aren’t you just as ir-responsible as the rest of us? Or... was it in a controlled environment, like a industrial park where you could hit some companies teamster?
Man why do you have to come-off as the devils advocate and be so contrary? You know I have valid points, and yes I do drive like an *** sometimes, but never in somebodys NEIGHBORHOOD!!! There's a big difference and you know it.
Old 05-30-2005, 12:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
03 C32 AMG
Man ricker, its seems like almost every thread i see you on you are WAY pissed off. Then again im not on the S-class forums that much but still, take a few breaths man, your * key will thank you for it!
Old 05-30-2005, 12:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2 SL with every Brabus mods available & Class A competition sound system
It always fun to see ricker .........
Old 05-30-2005, 12:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
00 KLEEMANN CLK 430 - 02 KLEEMANN CLK55 - 88 Euro / Jap AMG 560 SEC Widebody
Originally Posted by thericker55
To bad you live in Bumble Fu*k MD, I would love to accomadate your request and just knock you smooth the F*ck out! If you ever find a set of ***** move out to Cali I'll be happy to, as you put it (Roll up to your car!) HA HA HA YOUR A JOKE WANNA BE GANGSTER! Now go pop your zit covered face, and have your mommy read you a lullaby...

, and have your mommy read you a lullaby...
, crying like a little b*tch for your MOMMA
, it looks as if your MOMMY wrote this last post for you
, Thanks for reviewing my posts you and your MOMMY, obviously learned something.....

I think Benzz would send you home crying "Mommy" like you usually do.....
Old 05-30-2005, 12:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
Man why do you have to come-off as the devils advocate and be so contrary? You know I have valid points, and yes I do drive like an *** sometimes, but never in somebodys NEIGHBORHOOD!!! There's a big difference and you know it.
I know I'm just saying... not matter where you do it, it can still be claimed as irresponisable. Whether its at a stoplight or in a neighborhood.
Old 05-30-2005, 02:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Oh Sh**! Everyone alert your local neighborhood watch block captain!!!!!!
Another fine post submitted by one of the most intelligent (Idiots) on here..
That's what erks me about you, You seem to be extremely intelligent but still can't understand how dangerous and offensive this is??
Old 05-30-2005, 02:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
I think Benzz would send you home crying "Mommy" like you usually do.....
Boy that must have taken you a looonnnnggg time to compile all those little gems from my previous posts, get a life! The reason I refer to them crying to there parents is, They are obviously underaged *******, So on that note why don't you waste the rest of your night reading some of my other posts Good night my little bi*tch....
Old 05-30-2005, 02:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
4 wheeled car.
Seen Randy Couture, (UFC) he's 40-41 Smart ***, You're obviously mistaken on what happens when I catch someone, anyone for that matter endangering my neighbors or pets, not to mention waking me up w/your ****y burnt rubber smell!!
Yes I've done plenty of burn outs and the ones lowphat described are flat out dangerous to be doing in A NEIGHBORHOOD get it thru your thick damaged skull, a NEIGHBORHOOD IS NOT THE PLACE TO DRIVE LIKE AN IDIOT! and he could easily loose control of his car so shut your immature mouth!! You little PUNKS need to grow up and buy your own home, and then have some retard like lowphat do his clown routine in front of your house and then report back!! Until then you've got nothing to say about it so STFUP!
Randy got his *** beat by my buddy Chuck. LMAO
Old 05-30-2005, 02:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by The Doctor
Randy got his *** beat by my buddy Chuck. LMAO
Yeah, yeah, I know I was sooo pissed! I couldn't believe it Just wait till' their next fight though I bet My boy Randy will knock him out again like he did in their first fight....
Old 05-30-2005, 02:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
....... gheeeyyy
Old 05-30-2005, 02:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2 SL with every Brabus mods available & Class A competition sound system
....... gheeeyyy
another word for that...... got owned........ :p
Old 05-30-2005, 02:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
I know I'm just saying... not matter where you do it, it can still be claimed as irresponisable. Whether its at a stoplight or in a neighborhood.
Were almost on the same page here but... when is the last time you've done donuts? at a stop light??? that's my point it never happens, you'd be in jail so fast ect..Hell if we had stop lights in our neighborhoods we wouldn't be talking about his right now, it's like anything goes in a residential area little to no cops, hardly any street lights, or anything so why not be an as*hole? It's just not right...
Old 05-30-2005, 02:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
....... gheeeyyy
And what's this suppose to mean? What your not a fan of the UFC?
Old 05-30-2005, 02:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by SL BRABUS
It always fun to see ricker .........
That's right!! :v The demon is out...
Old 05-30-2005, 03:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
Were almost on the same page here but... when is the last time you've done donuts? at a stop light??? that's my point it never happens, you'd be in jail so fast ect..Hell if we had stop lights in our neighborhoods we wouldn't be talking about his right now, it's like anything goes in a residential area little to no cops, hardly any street lights, or anything so why not be an as*hole? It's just not right...
Well... now that you mention it :v No, but I reguarly lay a good 30 feet of rubber when I feel the urge at a stop light, well must I say more. That b/c all the cops now patrol the industrial parks But I'll admitt when they 1st make the roads for the sub-divisions I will go in there and leave my mark. This is before any homes are built, the latest one has a 3/4mile straight, its huge!
Old 05-30-2005, 05:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Well... now that you mention it :v No, but I reguarly lay a good 30 feet of rubber when I feel the urge at a stop light, well must I say more. That b/c all the cops now patrol the industrial parks But I'll admitt when they 1st make the roads for the sub-divisions I will go in there and leave my mark. This is before any homes are built, the latest one has a 3/4mile straight, its huge!
You see, I totally agree w/that kinda :v driving I got no problem w/that at all.....Please video this carnage, in that Lambo Side note what gives w/the gheyy comment on UFC talk??

Last edited by Thericker; 05-30-2005 at 05:56 AM.
Old 05-30-2005, 08:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Boy that must have taken you a looonnnnggg time to compile all those little gems from my previous posts, get a life! The reason I refer to them crying to there parents is, They are obviously underaged *******, So on that note why don't you waste the rest of your night reading some of my other posts Good night my little bi*tch....

Your mommy fixation was all on a single thread - it only took about two minutes to explore the entire range of your creativity.
Old 05-30-2005, 08:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

03' Lamborghini Murcielago - HRE 547R Hennessey 650 Hp Upgrade

Anyone that can describe their ride using the words "Lamborghini" and "Upgrade" in the same sentence is one bas *** motherfu**er
Old 05-30-2005, 10:16 AM

E430,S500
Lowphat,

have you ever timed your car in the 1/4? I am interested in Kleemanizing my 430 but first need to know the type of improvement I will be getting.

C.
Old 05-30-2005, 12:11 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
I dont think you know your geography very well Ricker. Do you know where Washington DC is dumb f*ck? You know the capital of this country and also the murder capital? Well Gaithersburg, Md is right outside DC. Go look at a map and STFU! Its funny when an old white guy gets on the computer and acts all hard. And why would I fly out to Cali just to beat your ***? Next time your out in DC let me know and I'll reserve a spot in the cemetery for you BIATCH!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-30-2005, 12:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by prof.griff
Lowphat,

have you ever timed your car in the 1/4? I am interested in Kleemanizing my 430 but first need to know the type of improvement I will be getting.

C.
Sorry - never have 1/4 miled it man.
Old 05-30-2005, 02:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
You see, I totally agree w/that kinda :v driving I got no problem w/that at all.....Please video this carnage, in that Lambo Side note what gives w/the gheyy comment on UFC talk??
I hosted some vids on a "unlimited bandwith" account and the site still got shut down :v I'm going to do a 0-200 and something run w/my friends CGT one day. Just need to wait for the time and place, were planing to do it on the 417 exit to I-4 headed towards Tampa. Its 2 lanes wide and about a 2 mile straight

Last edited by NOTKTS; 05-30-2005 at 02:55 PM.
Old 05-30-2005, 02:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
03' Lamborghini Murcielago - HRE 547R Hennessey 650 Hp Upgrade

Anyone that can describe their ride using the words "Lamborghini" and "Upgrade" in the same sentence is one bas *** motherfu**er
Just wait till I get my headers... 700Hp here I come! :v
But I'm looking into CLK DTM/SLR... you never know. I have the test drive for the SLR next week

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Quick Reply: Kleemann vs. Toyo