Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

Kleemann vs. Toyo

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Old 05-31-2005 | 01:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by The Doctor
ah **** you're in SB? I'm in SLO town.
I'm not a thug wanabe, but I'm old shool, and if somebody starts sh*t
I'll finish it...I diddn't realize you were from San Luis, that explains the (UFC)Chuck L. support we grew up near Chuck, those guys would allways come out to Isla Vista and get in brawls on the weekends when they were younger. I used to work out w/his brother Sean L. I know Sean L. and his wife Daisy well. They just had a private party here at O'malleys (a few weeks ago) in Santa Barbara, celebrating Chuck's latest Victory, I had to miss it though, had my wisdom teath pulled the day before and I was all jacked up..
I've just allways been a Randy C. fan, if he's not fighting I allways root for Chuck, I hear Chuck, is going to move on up and challenge the heavyweight class next? that should be a damn good brawl We should meet up sometime since were so close...Sean...
Old 05-31-2005 | 01:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by NOTKTS
Me, I have nothing agianst you... nor am I looking for perdicaments on this board
I've got nothing against you either, your good people, You and your boy Lex Where is he? I would've figured he'd be chiming in about now
Old 05-31-2005 | 02:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Originally Posted by thericker55
I'm not a thug wanabe, but I'm old shool, and if somebody starts sh*t
I'll finish it...I diddn't realize you were from San Luis, that explains the (UFC)Chuck L. support we grew up near Chuck, those guys would allways come out to Isla Vista and get in brawls on the weekends when they were younger. I used to work out w/his brother Sean L. I know Sean L. and his wife Daisy well. They just had a private party here at O'malleys (a few weeks ago) in Santa Barbara, celebrating Chuck's latest Victory, I had to miss it though, had my wisdom teath pulled the day before and I was all jacked up..
I've just allways been a Randy C. fan, if he's not fighting I allways root for Chuck, I hear Chuck, is going to move on up and challenge the heavyweight class next? that should be a damn good brawl We should meet up sometime since were so close...Sean...
Chuck had a party here at the library, missed it b/c I was sick Library is his spot when he parties downtown. I have yet to party on state st! I have been wanting to do this forever. Maybe this summer then!
Old 05-31-2005 | 03:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Chuck had a party here at the library, missed it b/c I was sick Library is his spot when he parties downtown. I have yet to party on state st! I have been wanting to do this forever. Maybe this summer then!
Yeah I was really bummed I missed the O'malley party, Chuck's best friend Chris D. and my close friend Jeff Z. rolled up w/Chuck in his new H2 (gift from UFC owners) I really wanted to check out his new ride you should come down and party! I've partied in SLO before it's a lot like State St. I think I've heard a story about the Library "Bunch of navy seals were in there and got in a huge fight w/some of the bouncers" Thing was they suposedly wern't Official Navy Seals, yet but still in training and tore the hell outa the place,
and got in a **** load of trouble..Any truth to this? or ever hear anything about it? give me a call and will set some State St. carnage up..
Old 05-31-2005 | 04:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Yeah I was really bummed I missed the O'malley party, Chuck's best friend Chris D. and my close friend Jeff Z. rolled up w/Chuck in his new H2 (gift from UFC owners) I really wanted to check out his new ride you should come down and party! I've partied in SLO before it's a lot like State St. I think I've heard a story about the Library "Bunch of navy seals were in there and got in a huge fight w/some of the bouncers" Thing was they suposedly wern't Official Navy Seals, yet but still in training and tore the hell outa the place,
and got in a **** load of trouble..Any truth to this? or ever hear anything about it? give me a call and will set some State St. carnage up..
yeah I wanna see that H2! I saw it on the telly but that's about it :P Those Navy clowns started **** at the old place... forgot the name... it's now called Blue. I think that's where it was. I bounce at Frog and Peach sometimes when they need someone. Gan (forgot his last name) is the head of security for the company and UFC fighter too. Dunno the details about him though. Anyway, I'm down for some fatty partying!
Old 05-31-2005 | 11:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

00 KLEEMANN CLK 430 - 02 KLEEMANN CLK55 - 88 Euro / Jap AMG 560 SEC Widebody
Go ahead you might be playing but I'm not..Just try me punk..
Oh please...
Attached Thumbnails Kleemann vs. Toyo-ricker.jpg  

Last edited by lowphat; 05-31-2005 at 12:22 PM.
Old 05-31-2005 | 12:24 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Like I said before, next time I'm out that way I'll make sure to find you. And at least one person on this site knows what a heckla is and just for your info half the clip is full with ballistics and the other with hollow tips, let me know which you like better.
Old 05-31-2005 | 02:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
I've got nothing against you either, your good people, You and your boy Lex Where is he? I would've figured he'd be chiming in about now
He hasnt been around much lately....
Old 05-31-2005 | 03:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Like I said before, next time I'm out that way I'll make sure to find you. And at least one person on this site knows what a heckla is and just for your info half the clip is full with ballistics and the other with hollow tips, let me know which you like better.
Just what I'd expect from you, 1st your big talk about "Which side of my face do I want to hit the pavement? and how your going to kick my *** bla bla bla" Now your going to come shoot me? Your a joke shut the hell up and crawl back into the hole you came out of, your just making yourself look worse. BTW I'll shove that gun of yours up your A** dipsh*t... The offer still stands COWARD! you know my #....
Old 05-31-2005 | 04:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by NOTKTS
He hasnt been around much lately....
We should start a thread with his name on the heading to rattle his cage :v "We need some Lexani smartass comments please...."

Last edited by Thericker; 05-31-2005 at 04:04 PM.
Old 05-31-2005 | 04:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
I say we start one called ban Lexani if he dosent hit 3000 post by the end of the week!
Old 05-31-2005 | 04:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

John Deere
Ricker, would you mind if I called later? I'm a bit bored today.

Old 05-31-2005 | 04:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by RBrenton88
I wouldn't "heckle" the ricker.
Old 05-31-2005 | 05:47 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Are you retarded? First off I never said I would kick your ***, read my posts. Is you face not gonna hit the pavement if u get ur brains blown out? Im sick of hearin ur **** online. Im not gonna waste my time with u anymore. All you are is talk and lucky for you, you are 3,000 miles away. When I posted I didnt know ur location. I'll see you when I see you. And exactly how do you plan on taking the gun from me stretch armstrong? And whats up with you stickin **** in places ? Been bent over a few too many times I see.
Old 05-31-2005 | 06:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Are you retarded? First off I never said I would kick your ***, read my posts. Is you face not gonna hit the pavement if u get ur brains blown out? Im sick of hearin ur **** online. Im not gonna waste my time with u anymore. All you are is talk and lucky for you, you are 3,000 miles away. When I posted I didnt know ur location. I'll see you when I see you. And exactly how do you plan on taking the gun from me stretch armstrong? And whats up with you stickin **** in places ? Been bent over a few too many times I see.
Yeah, yeah big talk COWARD! I don't know how much more SIMPLE I can put this for you dumbass, Your the one who said you are going to come out here, Now all I hear is "Oh when I get a chance...Uhh..I never said I was gonna kick your *** uhhh.." Shadddup! Be a man for once in your life and "Do what you say your going to do bi*atch...You sound like the UNA BOMBER demanding my address you're a freak.. What? Are you going to send me a pipe bomb in the mail next tuff guy? That's your new name on this forum Blackbenz---AKA--THE UNA BOMBER--look out everybody **** if you didn't live in such an undiserable part of the states, I would plan my next vacation around your location to say Hi, and beat your ***!!!
Old 05-31-2005 | 06:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
I'll fight all you clowns and kill you all w/ a toothpick.
Old 05-31-2005 | 06:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by RBrenton88

Only if you look like Jessica Alba, and are going to give me a smoothie
Old 05-31-2005 | 06:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
I'll fight all you clowns and kill you all w/ a toothpick.
I know this is getting a bit infantile isn't it? What can I say I do have a bad temper.... :v I'll have to work on that...Naaa f*ck it, I like being a :v

Last edited by Thericker; 05-31-2005 at 06:15 PM.
Old 05-31-2005 | 06:15 PM
Out Of Control!

Anybody up for a Star Wars movie? My treat!

Sorry for the interuption...pls continue... :p
Old 05-31-2005 | 06:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by JamE55
Anybody up for a Star Wars movie? My treat!

Sorry for the interuption...pls continue... :p
Sounds good haven't seen it yet
Old 06-01-2005 | 06:05 AM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Exactly when did I say I would fly out to Cali to beat your ***? I repeatedly say I will see you the next time I go to Cali and stuff like that. Next time use the quote button and stop makin yourself look like an ***. I wouldnt waste my time or money just to prove a point to a nobody who thinks he's somebody cuz he KNOWS a UFC fighter (Why do you sweat his nuts so much anyway?). I asked for your address once and that was in response to your comment about kicking anyones *** who does burnouts in your neighborhood. Quit talkin **** online. Why are you so angry about people doing burnouts? Hmmm, maybe theres something else on your mind. You keep talking about mommy and **** being stuck up asses. Is there something you want to tell us ?
Old 06-01-2005 | 10:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Exactly when did I say I would fly out to Cali to beat your ***? I repeatedly say I will see you the next time I go to Cali and stuff like that. Next time use the quote button and stop makin yourself look like an ***. I wouldnt waste my time or money just to prove a point to a nobody who thinks he's somebody cuz he KNOWS a UFC fighter (Why do you sweat his nuts so much anyway?). I asked for your address once and that was in response to your comment about kicking anyones *** who does burnouts in your neighborhood. Quit talkin **** online. Why are you so angry about people doing burnouts? Hmmm, maybe theres something else on your mind. You keep talking about mommy and **** being stuck up asses. Is there something you want to tell us ?
Yeah your a last word, words, *****! Worse than me You are the true definition of the word CLOWN! You need to re-read all your posts, You're now trying to twist things to make yourself look like an innocent bystander Your making stuff up just like Bill Clinton, used to (Where do you get off w/UFC comments? that was a total side conversation started when you the "UNA-BOMBER" Started saying you could whip any 40 yr olds ***, so I retorted "Ever heard of Randy C. ?" Then the Doctor and I were just talking about Chuck L. in a friendly manner) I'm going to make a 100% effort to find you and beat the hell out of you, any time I hear your in Cali, I'll also get somone on here that wants to video your humiliation for all to see, So sack up and be a Man or SHUT THE HELL UP PERIOD..............
Old 06-01-2005 | 12:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

John Deere
Only if you look like Jessica Alba, and are going to give me a smoothie
After enough beer, everyone looks like Jessica Alba.
Old 06-01-2005 | 12:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

John Deere
By the way, if someone will agree to video the beating, I will put up the frequent flier miles to purchase one free first-class ticket to either coast.
Old 06-01-2005 | 12:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

This thread has so been hijacked.

(oops.... please no one take that to mean I'm instigating you to hijack an airplane or something)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Quick Reply: Kleemann vs. Toyo