Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

Kleemann vs. Toyo

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Old 06-02-2005 | 03:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
does anyone here actually know what khansmith means???
Old 06-02-2005 | 03:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

00 KLEEMANN CLK 430 - 02 KLEEMANN CLK55 - 88 Euro / Jap AMG 560 SEC Widebody
Originally Posted by NOTKTS
does anyone here actually know what khansmith means???

Run for cover - someone else is armed!!!!!
Old 06-02-2005 | 03:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by AMGC43
no........nobody did the "clown" statement

Check again
Old 06-02-2005 | 03:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
Originally Posted by lowphat
Run for cover - someone else is armed!!!!!
Ghhheeyyy :p
Old 06-02-2005 | 03:57 PM
Out Of Control!!

00 MB ML55, 91 Toyota Supra Turbo(sold), 06 E500(gone), 03 BMW M3
damn I missed all the action... your all a bunch of puss13s... who wants to fight, lol damn this was such a good thread!!! I say yall meet in vegas where no one has any "boys" and go mano a mano we do the whole thing live on MBworld ppv? kinda like celebrity boxing?
Old 06-02-2005 | 04:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!
Veteran: Army

98 Black C43 , 08' ML320 CDI ,11 E63
55 - me and lowphat own the rights to the ppv.Advertising space is still available.
Old 06-02-2005 | 04:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by RBrenton88
By the way, if someone will agree to video the beating, I will put up the frequent flier miles to purchase one free first-class ticket to either coast.
Allright....Don't try and turn this around UNA-BOMBER-bbenz, YOU said you were coming out here.... So put up or STFUP! We've got a meet on June 11th I believe, and I'll be there w/out any bros, no guns, and I'll be waiting to F*CK YOU UP!! I never said I was going to jump a plane to bumble fu*k MD, YOU
were the one[Quote]Blackbenz"Oh I'm coming out to Cali 1st chance I get"
You obviously don't have the means, so here's your chance you now have a sponsor. I on the other hand said "If you didn't live in such an undesirable part of the U.S. I'd plan my next VACATION around your area to say Hi, and whip your ***!" I'm very busy during the summer months w/work, but have no quams wasting a few hours, Waiting to kick your *** on a beautiful day in Los Angeles....So when you don't show up in LA this June 11th everyone will know what a sniveling COWARD you are, You obviously live at home w/your parents and don't have a mortgage, or any real responsibilities so why not set your Tivo to record your favorite shows so you wont miss anything while your in the EMERGENCY ROOM It's all on you -UNA BIT*CH-

Last edited by Thericker; 06-02-2005 at 05:00 PM.
Old 06-02-2005 | 05:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

John Deere
I was thinking... although I offered a round-trip ticket, really only a one-way ticket is required, right?

I wouldn't want the unused return ticket to go to waste.

Old 06-02-2005 | 05:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by AMGC43
55 - me and lowphat own the rights to the ppv.Advertising space is still available.
No, No, I own the rights, I 1st suggested taping "The
Blackbenz Beating" I'm sure it'll be a #1 rental in no time at all I've allready filed for the trademark rights on the title "The Blackbenz Beating"
If he actually turns up, maybe I :v could make a series out of it, and follow him from neighborhood, to neighborhood, kicking the hell out of him everytime he burns out in one....If so I'll have to change the title to "The Blackbenz Beatings"
Old 06-02-2005 | 05:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by RBrenton88
I was thinking... although I offered a round-trip ticket, really only a one-way ticket is required, right?

I wouldn't want the unused return ticket to go to waste.

Yes this is true, he will probably be in Triage, as well as an extended hospital stay..So he can worry about the return fare
Old 06-02-2005 | 05:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by thericker55
Allright....Don't try and turn this around UNA-BOMBER-bbenz, YOU said you were coming out here.... So put up or STFUP! We've got a meet on June 11th I believe, and I'll be there w/out any bros, no guns, and I'll be waiting to F*CK YOU UP!! I never said I was going to jump a plane to bumble fu*k MD, YOU
were the one Blackbenz"Oh I'm coming out to Cali 1st chance I get"
You obviously don't have the means, so here's your chance you now have a sponsor. I on the other hand said "If you didn't live in such an undesirable part of the U.S. I'd plan my next VACATION around your area to say Hi, and whip your ***!" I'm very busy during the summer months w/work, but have no quams wasting a few hours, Waiting to kick your *** on a beautiful day in Los Angeles....So when you don't show up in LA this June 11th everyone will know what a sniveling COWARD you are, You obviously live at home w/your parents and don't have a mortgage, or any real responsibilities so why not set your Tivo to record your favorite shows so you wont miss anything while your in the EMERGENCY ROOM It's all on you -UNA BIT*CH-

Come on man - is that the best you can do? It's all rehashing of rehashed material - same sh*t different day. Get your brain into it - I mean you said :

You see your massive intelligence (Phathead) is starting to rub-off...
Sorry - I really don't see it. The mind is a terrible thing to waste.... Seems kind of dead in there.
Old 06-02-2005 | 05:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Come on man - is that the best you can do? It's all rehashing of rehashed material - same sh*t different day. Get your brain into it - I mean you said :

Sorry - I really don't see it. The mind is a terrible thing to waste.... Seems kind of dead in there.
Ahh..Come on phatthead I need to be redundant here , look what I'm dealing w/ BTW your just as welcome to take that plane ticket after all you were the *** who started this mini-series "Burnout N' the Hood" :v come on down, I'll barely brake a sweat w/UNA BOY, I'll be just about warmed up after knocking him out...
Old 06-02-2005 | 05:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Ahh..Come on phatthead I need to be redundant here , look what I'm dealing w/ BTW your just as welcome to take that plane ticket after all you were the *** who started this mini-series "Burnout N' the Hood" :v come on down, I'll barely brake a sweat w/UNA BOY, I'll be just about warmed up after knocking him out...
Newsflash - I've met Benzz and he aint' no chump. He doesn't need any backup on this board... or otherwise.
Old 06-02-2005 | 07:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Newsflash - I've met Benzz and he aint' no chump. He doesn't need any backup on this board... or otherwise.
ooooooo...... I'm shivering in my boots As I said I'll be waiting in LA, June 11th Mercedes meet puss boys..
Old 06-02-2005 | 07:59 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
were the one[Qu0te]Blackbenz"Oh I'm coming out to Cali 1st chance I get"
I have repeatedly told you to use the quote button when you want to post a quote and stop bull****ting and thinking everyone here is just as retarded as you and believe that just cuz you type [Quote] then misspell my screen name and type whatever you want in quotation marks that I actually said that. USE THE QUOTE BUTTON DUMBASS!!!!!!!! And if you want to fake it, get someone with half a brain to do it for you so you dont come out lookin like a retard (which you have repeatedly done). Should I quote you on your "I'll give 100% of my effort to beat your ***" comment? You're obviously all talk and wont be here on friday. Is that why you waited so long to reply? So that it would be too late to catch a plane out here? Whats that? I think you're mommy is calling you again! OWNED!

Last edited by blackbenzz; 06-02-2005 at 08:01 PM.
Old 06-02-2005 | 08:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2 SL with every Brabus mods available & Class A competition sound system
ooooooo...... I'm shivering in my boots As I said I'll be waiting in LA, June 11th Mercedes meet puss boys..
boots??......I thought you wear some nice Ferragamo shoes....... :p .
Old 06-02-2005 | 08:06 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Ahhh, what the hell, here you go:

...I'm going to make a 100% effort to find you and beat the hell out of you...
Old 06-02-2005 | 08:23 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Originally Posted by SL BRABUS
The boots he wears when he's shovelin my **** at work!
Old 06-02-2005 | 08:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
[QUOTE=blackbenzz]I have repeatedly told you to use the quote button when you want to post a quote and stop bull****ting and thinking everyone here is just as retarded as you and believe that just cuz you type
then misspell my screen name and type whatever you want in quotation marks that I actually said that. USE THE QUOTE BUTTON DUMBASS!!!!!!!! And if you want to fake it, get someone with half a brain to do it for you so you dont come out lookin like a retard (which you have repeatedly done). Should I quote you on your "I'll give 100% of my effort to beat your ***" comment? You're obviously all talk and wont be here on friday. Is that why you waited so long to reply? So that it would be too late to catch a plane out here? Whats that? I think you're mommy is calling you again! OWNED!
Yet again your lacking intelligence is leading you astray, I wrote Quote w/your name wrong on purpose, As a joke hence blackbenz aka-UNA-BOMBER get it? Stupid! Tell me I didn't quote you right though liar!
And as far as me not posting yesterday I was busy paying bills and making money loser, I didn't get a chance to retort until today...Besides you can still come out here pussboy....I never had any intentions of visiting that armpit of america you call home, what I did say was if you lived some where whorthy of visiting on vacation I'd stop by ect....Your obviously all talk we've both said are pieces so either show up next Saturday or drop it...I'll be there..
Wait....Your going to come back w/oh I have a previous engagement on that day..Yeah, yeah, You tell me when you can take that free ticket and I'll be there allright end of story....signed the :v
Old 06-02-2005 | 08:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by SL BRABUS
Naa not my brand smartass but I will bring my boots for some broken rib kicks when he's down :v
Old 06-02-2005 | 08:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Ahhh, what the hell, here you go:
Attn: Mcfly..are you in there hello....You said "You were going to come to Cali next time you got the chance" And I meant I would, and will give a 100% effort to find you and drive out of my way, I live in Santa Barbara, it's a 2 hour drive to Los Angeles. Or where ever you show up in Southern Cali...
Hell I'll even chip in for cab fare to send you to the Hospital.... :v
Old 06-02-2005 | 09:08 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
You are all talk. Thats all I have to say about you. If you purposely mispelled my name why wouldn't you just write una bomber, why would you write blackbenz? And why would you put something in quotation marks when I didnt even say it? Nice try to cover it up but its obvious you're just an incompetent fool. You're just a loser that has to work his *** off to keep up with the bills (which explains why your always complaining about your mortgage and how much of an accomplishment it is for you to own a house) and aint gettin none at home so you have to go online and be a pric. The invitation is always open and obviously you know you would get merc'd if you came out this way which is why comin out here is out of the question for you. What the hell is a ricker? Was the d i cker taken or something?
Old 06-02-2005 | 09:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
I thought at the meet Lex said check all egos at the door... dont bring any "beefs"
Old 06-02-2005 | 09:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by NOTKTS
I thought at the meet Lex said check all egos at the door... dont bring any "beefs"
Yeah I remember that, but this guy isn't normal the rules don't apply he's from out of town so anything goes...Just curious what is the stock 0-60 on your Lambo and 1/4mile
Old 06-02-2005 | 09:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
You are all talk. Thats all I have to say about you. If you purposely mispelled my name why wouldn't you just write una bomber, why would you write blackbenz? And why would you put something in quotation marks when I didnt even say it? Nice try to cover it up but its obvious you're just an incompetent fool. You're just a loser that has to work his *** off to keep up with the bills (which explains why your always complaining about your mortgage and how much of an accomplishment it is for you to own a house) and aint gettin none at home so you have to go online and be a pric. The invitation is always open and obviously you know you would get merc'd if you came out this way which is why comin out here is out of the question for you. What the hell is a ricker? Was the d i cker taken or something?
Dude you are just grasping at straws to try and back yourself out of this, Your pathetic! I don't need to go back and get your exact quotes You said "1ST CHANCE YOU GET TO COME OUT TO CALI YOU'D DO IT" So here you've got a paid invitation what else do you need? You little bi*tch Shadddupp!! Your OFFICALLY DUBBED "THE PUSSBOY OF THIS FORUM" IF YOU DON'T SHOW UP THE 11TH OR TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS FREE TICKET ON ANOTHER DAY.... :v BE A MAN AND STAND UP FOR YOURSELF, YOUR BIG MOUTH HAS WRITTEN CHECKS YOUR BODY CAN'T CASH..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Quick Reply: Kleemann vs. Toyo