Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

blew away a 425hp vette

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-21-2005 | 03:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
A Vortec, or Paxton, blower....

Originally Posted by Lexani
Sorry, I dont know much about Classics. They all look the same to me, my fault. And what the hell is a Blue Oval? Err-- wait, Ford, right? :p

Oh! Almost forgot to tell you Tuscan my friend, you're right, Fords arn't that bad. I cant believe I find myself saying this, but the other day my son took my for a ride in his '00 GT with some mods on it, and I was impressed! For the price of the vehicle, it hauls. He raced one of his friends in a Z28 '01- '03, I dont which one of those and he lost by like a car length--ish. His friend has Loudmouths or something like that on the Camaro, and some intake and headers and some other stuff. My son has K&N, Flows, and mass air flow sensor and some other crap. Anyways, its an awesome vehicle for the price. And it sounds pretty cool too. My son swears under 13. I cant vouch for that, but low 13s I'll believe. Anyhow, i told him about the one Ford fan we have on the Benz site and he wants to know what to put on his "Stang" to pull wheelies ( As if...)? Any suggestions?
That should do for some major power
Old 05-21-2005 | 03:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E350
Sorry, I dont know much about Classics. They all look the same to me, my fault. And what the hell is a Blue Oval? Err-- wait, Ford, right? :p

Oh! Almost forgot to tell you Tuscan my friend, you're right, Fords arn't that bad. I cant believe I find myself saying this, but the other day my son took my for a ride in his '00 GT with some mods on it, and I was impressed! For the price of the vehicle, it hauls. He raced one of his friends in a Z28 '01- '03, I dont which one of those and he lost by like a car length--ish. His friend has Loudmouths or something like that on the Camaro, and some intake and headers and some other stuff. My son has K&N, Flows, and mass air flow sensor and some other crap. Anyways, its an awesome vehicle for the price. And it sounds pretty cool too. My son swears under 13. I cant vouch for that, but low 13s I'll believe. Anyhow, i told him about the one Ford fan we have on the Benz site and he wants to know what to put on his "Stang" to pull wheelies ( As if...)? Any suggestions?
You shouldnt of been cheap and got him a cobra, so he could keep up with dad.

Your son raced either a 98-02 5thgen F-Body LS1 powered camaro. Those things will walk a stock GT and even a slighlty modded. The loudmouth thing you speak of is called, SLP Loudmouth Exhaust, they sound really nice, but i still enjoy borlas on a stang over SLP. Your son is gonna run into issue when he wants to get some serious power, because the GT engine doesnt have built internals, like the Cobra, or the Mach1.
Old 05-21-2005 | 03:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E350

A Big Turbo, Some Slicks, Cams, Head work, new rear end, maybe even bore and stroke the engine out to a bigger size if he wants to make easy torque.
Old 05-21-2005 | 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by tuscanraider
That wasn't a Vette, it was an '88 Fox body mustang with a 347. I'm not a GM fan, I'm Blue oval.
tuscanraider, can you tell what a mustang mach 1 with (svt badging?) might have under the hood?........'cause i killed one last. buddy could'nt believe has fast my slk'55 is! he thought that my shifting was amazing, then i told him it's a 7 speed automatic with paddle shifting. let him know that it was in auto. sorry about that tuscanraider.... :p
Old 05-21-2005 | 04:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E350
Originally Posted by blkslk55
tuscanraider, can you tell what a mustang mach 1 with (svt badging?) might have under the hood?........'cause i killed one last. buddy could'nt believe has fast my slk'55 is! he thought that my shifting was amazing, then i told him it's a 7 speed automatic with paddle shifting. let him know that it was in auto. sorry about that tuscanraider.... :p

No such car. Mach 1 is not an SVT. You sure it said mach 1? DId it have a Spoiler like the GT, and said SVT, and Mustang on the rear bumper? That would be a 99 Cobra. If it said cobra on the bumper same style spoiler, then thats a 01 Cobra. A Mach 1 will have a painted spoiler, painted shaker Hood, mach 1 downt he sides, and the guages will be different, and it sounds different.
Old 05-21-2005 | 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by DancingBenzos
No such car. Mach 1 is not an SVT. You sure it said mach 1? DId it have a Spoiler like the GT, and said SVT, and Mustang on the rear bumper? That would be a 99 Cobra. If it said cobra on the bumper same style spoiler, then thats a 01 Cobra. A Mach 1 will have a painted spoiler, painted shaker Hood, mach 1 downt he sides, and the guages will be different, and it sounds different.
i don't profess to know a lot of details about muscle cars which are 90's or older. i clearly read mach1 though. svt i wrote in brackets 'cause of my lack of knowledge... is this svt? the car did not have svt written anywhere, i was just curious.
Old 05-21-2005 | 04:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E350
i don't profess to know a lot of details about muscle cars which are 90's or older. i clearly read mach1 though. svt i wrote in brackets 'cause of my lack of knowledge... is this svt? the car did not have svt written anywhere, i was just curious.

No SVT does not make the Mach 1.
Old 05-21-2005 | 04:59 PM

No SVT does not make the Mach 1.
thank you for your input!
Old 05-21-2005 | 07:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E350
thank you for your input!

No problem.
Old 05-22-2005 | 01:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Whatever keys I grab first...
You shouldnt of been cheap and got him a cobra, so he could keep up with dad.

Your son raced either a 98-02 5thgen F-Body LS1 powered camaro. Those things will walk a stock GT and even a slighlty modded. The loudmouth thing you speak of is called, SLP Loudmouth Exhaust, they sound really nice, but i still enjoy borlas on a stang over SLP. Your son is gonna run into issue when he wants to get some serious power, because the GT engine doesnt have built internals, like the Cobra, or the Mach1.
Cobra? Keep up with dad? Yeah, on a serious...

Trust me, he didn't loose bad. Not as bad as you're making it sound. Anyways, my son just got a brand new engine in the GT, thanks to warranty and Ford's craftsmanship. His engine broke at 70 some thousand miles, anyways, that GT is pretty fast for the price and all. Im going to go ahead and send those suggestions along. Thanks

And I wasn't cheap!!!! How dare you say that!?
Old 05-22-2005 | 05:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E350
Cobra? Keep up with dad? Yeah, on a serious...

Trust me, he didn't loose bad. Not as bad as you're making it sound. Anyways, my son just got a brand new engine in the GT, thanks to warranty and Ford's craftsmanship. His engine broke at 70 some thousand miles, anyways, that GT is pretty fast for the price and all. Im going to go ahead and send those suggestions along. Thanks

And I wasn't cheap!!!! How dare you say that!?
CHmon man you got over 200K in cars for yourself, you cant spend the extra 8K, im guessing you got him the fully loaded GT, and got him the Big bad Cobra? Or if he was really good, you should have gotten him a Supra.

His car will be able to beat you with a Kenne Bell, Whipple, or Turbo. Exhaust, Intake, Chip = 50 HP on those things.
Old 05-22-2005 | 11:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CHmon man you got over 200K in cars for yourself, you cant spend the extra 8K, im guessing you got him the fully loaded GT, and got him the Big bad Cobra? Or if he was really good, you should have gotten him a Supra.

His car will be able to beat you with a Kenne Bell, Whipple, or Turbo. Exhaust, Intake, Chip = 50 HP on those things.
Oh... well, yeah makes sense... and I take his '94 Cobra with some 500 horses is....? A fluke? Come on Fred, I take those things out daily.

Anyways, he hates Asain Imports, Supra wouldn't have done it. He would rather take a Mach 1 or a Cobra. I told him to get his *** a job and pay for it his damnself, Im not a bank
Old 05-22-2005 | 03:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E350
Oh... well, yeah makes sense... and I take his '94 Cobra with some 500 horses is....? A fluke? Come on Fred, I take those things out daily.

Anyways, he hates Asain Imports, Supra wouldn't have done it. He would rather take a Mach 1 or a Cobra. I told him to get his *** a job and pay for it his damnself, Im not a bank

Not the 95 Cobra, Im talking the Terminator. Those have been able to hold 800 horses+ with stock internals, block. Think of it as Americas Supra.

Great good job john, you know the paki will ask if you need a refi now.
Old 05-22-2005 | 05:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Not the 95 Cobra, Im talking the Terminator. Those have been able to hold 800 horses+ with stock internals, block. Think of it as Americas Supra.

Great good job john, you know the paki will ask if you need a refi now.
LMAO!!!!! Where is that paki??? I haven't seen him posting around here lately... is he drunk again???
Old 05-22-2005 | 11:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
Lex WTF? I thought you said you just got your son a SRT-10?
Old 05-23-2005 | 12:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E350
Originally Posted by NOTKTS
Lex WTF? I thought you said you just got your son a SRT-10?

He would never buy his son a faster car. G Unit especially.