Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

Burned a BMW 330 Last Night (vid)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-12-2005, 11:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK430
Burned a BMW 330 Last Night (vid)

This post might seem a little insignificant considering that the car…(truck) that beat the 330ci wasn’t my 430, but my 03’ escalade. Myself and many others on this board are bias towards MB’s, and so I thought this little kill story will please some of you. I was at a stop light when two guys in a late model 330 with aftermarket wheels pulls up next to my lade’, he was eyeing my truck and whispering to his friend, he gave me a look I can’t really explain, but it seemed as if he was brushing me off saying that I was inferior to his holy bimmer. After that I was just saying **** it and as the other light turned yellow I started lurching forward, and wanted to give it a try (people don’t sleep on the escalade it’s a fast truck especially at a rolling start.) At the green light I started a tiny bit earlier then he did, but still I was expecting him to pass me, but he didn’t. At the next red he points to the light and wanted to race again. After the red light there is a slight left turn onto a big straight road ( Tremont street Boston Common ). I was on the outside corner, and we started at the exact same time. He started pulling away, and was like a half of a cars length away, but around 35 I started to gain, and ended up pulling away from him. I looked over, and his friend was flipping me off so I yelled out the window “Your getting burned by an SUV!!!” Afterwards his ******* friend decides to throw a water bottle at my car, and that pissed me off like crazy I was just gonna let it go, but after that I was just like **** it and started tailing him. He was trying to get away I kept losing him on the turns, but caught right up with him on the straights. We somehow made it to highway, and I still was on his tail, there were a couple of sharp turns that slowed me down, but after a little I would catch. When we finally got out of the last major turn I was doing about 45-50 and floored it from there, he was toast. There was a taxi that almost ran into me, and that slowed me down a lot, but after I passed the taxi, I took the dinky little 330 with ease. My friend caught the second half of the race (highway battle) on camera. Sorry the vid is a little shaky. I honestly thought it was a fast car, maybe I was wrong… Plus my escalade is BONE STOCK!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/ab8/sicrx65...de_vs._330.wmv
Old 07-12-2005, 11:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2002 C32 Black/Charcoal
Sounds more like a "road-rage" story than a "kill story"
Old 07-12-2005, 12:41 PM

CLK430
^ Meh... B4 it was all in fun, but after the bottle incident I was irritated and pissed off....
Old 07-12-2005, 12:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95 Audi urS6 Quattro
Noob.

Even if you have the ESV/ AWD 6.0 Liter 345HP. The 330i still has you done for, did you not see how he pulled away from you, and you only caught up when he started braking for the turns? Like vomit said, that wasn't a kill, that was road rage.
Old 07-12-2005, 02:16 PM

CLK430
^^^ actually the first two races not on the freeway at the lights I was beating him from a dead stop... Have you driven an escalade b4?? And I do have the AWD 6.0 not the ESV, so its a little lighter... Ur comment was so wack..
Old 07-12-2005, 03:02 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
tough crowd I'd be pissed too if someone threw a water bottle at my car.
Old 07-12-2005, 04:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2002 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
tough crowd I'd be pissed too if someone threw a water bottle at my car.
Same here. Throwing a water bottle!!

Trending Topics

Old 07-12-2005, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by sicrx65
This post might seem a little insignificant considering that the car…(truck) that beat the 330ci wasn’t my 430, but my 03’ escalade. Myself and many others on this board are bias towards MB’s, and so I thought this little kill story will please some of you. I was at a stop light when two guys in a late model 330 with aftermarket wheels pulls up next to my lade’, he was eyeing my truck and whispering to his friend, he gave me a look I can’t really explain, but it seemed as if he was brushing me off saying that I was inferior to his holy bimmer. After that I was just saying **** it and as the other light turned yellow I started lurching forward, and wanted to give it a try (people don’t sleep on the escalade it’s a fast truck especially at a rolling start.) At the green light I started a tiny bit earlier then he did, but still I was expecting him to pass me, but he didn’t. At the next red he points to the light and wanted to race again. After the red light there is a slight left turn onto a big straight road ( Tremont street Boston Common ). I was on the outside corner, and we started at the exact same time. He started pulling away, and was like a half of a cars length away, but around 35 I started to gain, and ended up pulling away from him. I looked over, and his friend was flipping me off so I yelled out the window “Your getting burned by an SUV!!!” Afterwards his ******* friend decides to throw a water bottle at my car, and that pissed me off like crazy I was just gonna let it go, but after that I was just like **** it and started tailing him. He was trying to get away I kept losing him on the turns, but caught right up with him on the straights. We somehow made it to highway, and I still was on his tail, there were a couple of sharp turns that slowed me down, but after a little I would catch. When we finally got out of the last major turn I was doing about 45-50 and floored it from there, he was toast. There was a taxi that almost ran into me, and that slowed me down a lot, but after I passed the taxi, I took the dinky little 330 with ease. My friend caught the second half of the race (highway battle) on camera. Sorry the vid is a little shaky. I honestly thought it was a fast car, maybe I was wrong… Plus my escalade is BONE STOCK!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/ab8/sicrx65...de_vs._330.wmv
people like you sicken me
Old 07-13-2005, 10:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
03 C32 AMG
you should have let him tail you, then mix up your gas and brake pedals thus introducing the blue and white propeller hood emblem that he paid all that money for to your trailer hitch.
Old 07-13-2005, 10:49 PM

1998 honda civic lx
Originally Posted by King320
you should have let him tail you, then mix up your gas and brake pedals thus introducing the blue and white propeller hood emblem that he paid all that money for to your trailer hitch.
haha - good one
Old 07-14-2005, 02:08 AM
Banned

F248 F1
good kill!!! hahaha i beat a 330 before as well..they pretty weak
Old 07-14-2005, 05:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E550 Coupe
Originally Posted by King320
hahahah yeah whenever little **** kids tail me in their civics/accords, i give em the good ol brake and smile as their stupid asses back the f*** off. having good brakes (compared to their cars) is fun
Old 07-14-2005, 03:54 PM

F350 Diesel, CTS-V
You folks scare me with all this anger.

BTW, I use to own an Escalade AWD / 6.0 The speed was nothing to brag about outside of the SUV category.

The 330 is a faster sled. 0-60 in the 6's. You couldn't touch that number even if you were going downhill with a 40 mph tailwind.

Last edited by Machine; 07-14-2005 at 05:03 PM.
Old 07-14-2005, 07:02 PM

2005 Mercedes C-Class
Can you repost the link to video? This one is down.
Old 07-14-2005, 08:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95 Audi urS6 Quattro
Originally Posted by Machine
You folks scare me with all this anger.

BTW, I use to own an Escalade AWD / 6.0 The speed was nothing to brag about outside of the SUV category.

The 330 is a faster sled. 0-60 in the 6's. You couldn't touch that number even if you were going downhill with a 40 mph tailwind.

Thank you machine for getting my point across. The escalade weighs way too much. I have a ML55, ive raced against a 330ci before, and I was just slightly faster. No way in hell can a escalade beat a car 1/3 its weight with the power it has.
Old 07-16-2005, 05:53 PM

MB E 430 Wagon Avantgarde
video ain't working
Old 08-08-2005, 11:47 AM

2002M3
Originally Posted by MercedesFanatic
video ain't working
Don't need to see the video... Can't be done by a HEAVY TRUCK... Unless BMW 330 wasn't racing!
Old 08-08-2005, 05:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Whatever keys I grab first...
"Tough crowd" for sure...

As for the story, I'm going to have to agree with 65 here, those 330s are slow as crap. I easily toast them, and my son's GT tears them to peices as well. My neighbor owned one, before his C-Class, and he took me for a spin in it, and I besides the ride quality, I was not impressed. Slow vehicle, and I do not have a hard time trusting the story-- oh, and if someone threw a water bottle at my car, best believe I wouldn't shrug it off, I'd chase him down and throw the nearest inanimate object in my car at him, that his bull****. How can ANY of you just shrug it off?

Maybe some people care about their vehicles more so than others...
Old 08-08-2005, 05:56 PM

F350 Diesel, CTS-V
Originally Posted by Lexani
"Tough crowd" for sure...

As for the story, I'm going to have to agree with 65 here, those 330s are slow as crap. I easily toast them, and my son's GT tears them to peices as well. My neighbor owned one, before his C-Class, and he took me for a spin in it, and I besides the ride quality, I was not impressed. Slow vehicle, and I do not have a hard time trusting the story-- oh, and if someone threw a water bottle at my car, best believe I wouldn't shrug it off, I'd chase him down and throw the nearest inanimate object in my car at him, that his bull****. How can ANY of you just shrug it off?

Maybe some people care about their vehicles more so than others...

What do you toast them in – your SL? There are few cars you can’t toast in your SL – like mine.
Old 08-08-2005, 06:12 PM

2002M3
What do you toast them in – your SL? There are few cars you can’t toast in your SL – like mine.
lol
Old 08-09-2005, 05:32 AM

2005 Mercedes C-Class
Someone, post the damn video please!
Old 08-09-2005, 05:36 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by elbimmer
Someone, post the damn video please!
Dude are you okay?
It's in the first post!
Old 08-09-2005, 12:29 PM

2002M3
Originally Posted by ricky.agrawal
Dude are you okay?
It's in the first post!

I'm sure he meant the video isn't working.
Old 08-09-2005, 02:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Whatever keys I grab first...
Name place & time, bring a camera-- you're on. :v

Unless you're scared...
Old 08-09-2005, 03:49 PM

F350 Diesel, CTS-V
Originally Posted by Lexani
Name place & time, bring a camera-- you're on. :v

Unless you're scared...

I'll make it easy for you: Texas Raceway, Kennedale, TX. I'll be in that general area for most of this month. I just need a few hours advance notice so I can gather my groupies to make the video of your demise more exciting. We can run after the ricers get too drunk and start crashing into each other for pinks to their civics.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Burned a BMW 330 Last Night (vid)