Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

RSX vs. Toyota RAV-4 AWD

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-05-2002, 11:46 AM
av2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C32 AMG
RSX vs. Toyota RAV-4 AWD

After I dropped off my gf at around 11:00pm, I was dring down the hill in my Toyota RAV-4. From a distance, I can see this one eyed (probably blew his fake xenon blue headlights) car coming fast. I just decided to take it slow because this is a residential area with only a few street lights. This guy came sticking close to my bumper trying to tell me that I am driving too slow @ 35mph going down hill with some tie twisties. As we came to the traffic light, I turned left and he followed. He blew past me and ended up stopping for another light. Guess what? I ended up right next to him. So, I lowered my windows and gave him a signal. Hey, I know I was going to lose, but who cares. The light turns green, and I mash it. About 5 feet from my ears, I heard his engine screams too. Up to 30 mph, he leads by nearly a car. Up to 60, he leads by two cars. And up to 80, he leads by 4 cars, and I slowed knowing I was not going to catch up. It's still a fun race. Wish I was dring my C32AMG at the time.