Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

The all mighty 2 Dip Rule!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-18-2005, 05:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Mercedes
The all mighty 2 Dip Rule!!!

First off if you are a girlie man and don't like racing then exit this thread and I would advise you to exit the Kill Stories section of this forum.

Before I get into the 2 Dip Rule I would like to say that no one should bother to race anyone without Xenons anymore, with the following exclusions:
Corvette, Viper, NSX.

The 2 Dip rule is very simple and only applies on the highway:
When encountering another aggressively driving vehicle that has Xenons and the attempt is made to ensue racing the other vehicle must be able to stay with you through traffic.

If the vehicle is not able to follow you through two gaps in traffic I call the race and let him go ahead. By gaps in traffic I mean: car in front of you and car in front of you to the side in the next lane. Since I am usually travelling at speeds double or close to double that of the other vehicles on the road you can fit through almost any gap. Anyone that has ever really raced knows what I'm talking about. Especially my NYC people.

Because you are travelling at such a high rate of speed if the person you are racing doesn't make the gap they would never be able to catch up. these people usually catch up after you stop a few minutes later and try to race again. This is when I tell them it's too late no second chances "2 Dip Rule"

There are only a few races I've had outside of my own click that can make it past 2 Dips. Has anyone else had this same experience?
Old 10-19-2005, 10:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2002 C32 Black/Charcoal
Originally Posted by M1M2M3
First off if you are a girlie man and don't like racing then exit this thread and I would advise you to exit the Kill Stories section of this forum.

Before I get into the 2 Dip Rule I would like to say that no one should bother to race anyone without Xenons anymore, with the following exclusions:
Corvette, Viper, NSX.

The 2 Dip rule is very simple and only applies on the highway:
When encountering another aggressively driving vehicle that has Xenons and the attempt is made to ensue racing the other vehicle must be able to stay with you through traffic.

If the vehicle is not able to follow you through two gaps in traffic I call the race and let him go ahead. By gaps in traffic I mean: car in front of you and car in front of you to the side in the next lane. Since I am usually travelling at speeds double or close to double that of the other vehicles on the road you can fit through almost any gap. Anyone that has ever really raced knows what I'm talking about. Especially my NYC people.

Because you are travelling at such a high rate of speed if the person you are racing doesn't make the gap they would never be able to catch up. these people usually catch up after you stop a few minutes later and try to race again. This is when I tell them it's too late no second chances "2 Dip Rule"

There are only a few races I've had outside of my own click that can make it past 2 Dips. Has anyone else had this same experience?
I don't get it. Sounds like there is one "Dip" in the driver's seat. . . but where is the other one?
Old 10-19-2005, 01:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
John Deere
Lol!

M1, where are you racing, midtown manhattan??
Old 10-19-2005, 01:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes
Originally Posted by RBrenton88
Lol!

Yep we race to the city from white plains every weekend. Me and my friend start heading down to the city and someone always tries it. I never initiate it. But it is what and if you are a good driver you can keep up if not see ya when I see ya. I'll personally race anywhere someone wants to bring it, all I need is moving traffic I think it's an NYC thing. Never really spoke to him but maybe Broklynbenz can confirm.
Old 10-19-2005, 01:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
things with and without wheels
Originally Posted by RBrenton88
Lol!

noway, he would not be able to keep up with the cabbies :p
Old 10-19-2005, 01:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes
usually on the 87 and down to the west side hwy (even thought it has some pretty bad bumps now
Old 10-19-2005, 02:01 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Bantha
I thought the 2 dip rule was dipping a Nacho in the salsa, biting it, and going back in for dip #2? Am i wrong?
Old 10-19-2005, 02:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
98 Black C43 , 08' ML320 CDI ,11 E63
Originally Posted by tuscanraider
I thought the 2 dip rule was dipping a Nacho in the salsa, biting it, and going back in for dip #2? Am i wrong?
That's the offical "Double-Dip" rule.This other thing is just ghey.
Old 10-19-2005, 02:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
John Deere
No, that rule is for dairy-based dips.
If the salsa is hot enough, the spice will kill any organisms deposited by serial dippers.
Old 10-19-2005, 02:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
F350 Diesel, CTS-V
[QUOTE=tuscanraider]I thought the 2 dip rule was dipping a Nacho in the salsa, biting it, and going back in for dip #2? Am i wrong?[/QUOTE

Correct you are. The double dip can also apply to the rude person who takes a chip and dips it into the salsa and then the queso before consuming it. The end result is a red pool of salsa floating on top of the queso. In Texas, this qualifies for the death penalty.
Old 10-19-2005, 07:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2003 CLK55
Close....how about when you put it in the butt....then in the Vag...then back in the butt? Then maybe in the mouth...could that be triple dipping?
Old 10-19-2005, 10:37 PM

1998 honda civic lx
Originally Posted by Stiggs
Close....how about when you put it in the butt....then in the Vag...then back in the butt? Then maybe in the mouth...could that be triple dipping?
once again, you are sick. i should stop expecting any less from you
Old 10-20-2005, 01:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2003 CLK55
Originally Posted by milllx
When did I ever give you a slight, glimmer of hope to expect anything less than some sick fart joke or asking some hot chicks (or maybe not so hot chicks) to post pics. my whole existence in these forums is to waste time....mine and yours. I have nothing better to do than type here to you.....wah wah.
Oh sorry...were you trying to make me feel bad?

try again...I will feel bad...I promise.
Old 10-20-2005, 02:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
98 Black C43 , 08' ML320 CDI ,11 E63
Originally Posted by milllx
Another meaningless quote from the self-appointed Women's Rights Leader of MBWorld.org !
Old 10-20-2005, 03:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E350
This doesnt sound like racing, this sounds like weaving in and out of traffic.
Old 10-20-2005, 10:26 PM

ML350 '06
Holy crap, stiggs...that is funny as hell!

Anyway, I've never heard of this and it really sounds lame but that's probably b/c I've never tried it. I just don't get why you wouldn't give a guy another chance if he wanted another crack at it?
Old 10-21-2005, 03:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

mymbonline
Originally Posted by Nickerz

Anyway, I've never heard of this and it really sounds lame but that's probably b/c I've never tried it. I just don't get why you wouldn't give a guy another chance if he wanted another crack at it?
i agree
beat once, beat twice, beat them as many times as possible
Old 10-23-2005, 12:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes
Originally Posted by Nickerz

Yes this is weaving through traffic, and it is not as dangerours as you would think. But what happens is that you give the guy another chance and the same thing always happens so if you can't keep up i just leave it at that.
Old 10-23-2005, 01:33 PM

ML 320 CDI
Gonna be real funny when yopu misjudge it and clip the tail of another car and the occupants end up getting hurt or worse Nice move my man
Why don't you just save it for the track or don't you have the ***** for track days
Old 10-23-2005, 02:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes
Originally Posted by marcos
Gonna be real funny when yopu misjudge it and clip the tail of another car and the occupants end up getting hurt or worse Nice move my man
Why don't you just save it for the track or don't you have the ***** for track days
Wouldn't it be the other way around, that I would want to race on the track and not the street if it were a matter of ***** It's easier to race on the track than the street. I just happen to find it fun to weave in between cars.
Old 10-23-2005, 02:54 PM
Administrator

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
2 dip rule; M1M2 Just judging by the name of the member who started this street racing thread -> dip 3, as in M3 -> jail, when he disavowes any responsibility for his actions and blames it on innocent bystanders.
Old 10-23-2005, 04:23 PM

ML 320 CDI
Wouldn't it be the other way around, that I would want to race on the track and not the street if it were a matter of ***** It's easier to race on the track than the street. I just happen to find it fun to weave in between cars.
You can't hurt innocent's on the track and you don't have the ***** to race professionals. Imagine bieng made to eat your own ***** thats what I'd do to you if you clipped my car whilst road racing.
Old 10-23-2005, 05:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

mymbonline
how old r u?
i remember thinking the same way when i was 16,17
i still do it but only if provoked
and only with worthy cars
Old 10-23-2005, 06:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes
Originally Posted by AMG_55
how old r u?
i remember thinking the same way when i was 16,17
i still do it but only if provoked
and only with worthy cars
Read what I said I only do it when provoked, and I only do it with good cars. Read post #1
Old 10-23-2005, 06:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes
Originally Posted by amdeutsch
2 dip rule; M1M2 Just judging by the name of the member who started this street racing thread -> dip 3, as in M3 -> jail, when he disavowes any responsibility for his actions and blames it on innocent bystanders.
What the hell are you talking about? why don't you look up what M1M2M3 means!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The all mighty 2 Dip Rule!!!