Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

The all mighty 2 Dip Rule!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-24-2005, 01:03 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLK/ML
I don't follow this double dip bull**** whatsoever. It's cool to race and all but why are you involving innocent people on the road into your narcissistic fast & furious wet dream?
Lastly, please explain what the relevency of xenon lights are to this? I don't get it.
Old 10-24-2005, 02:18 AM

ML 320 CDI
Originally Posted by M1M2M3
Wouldn't it be the other way around, that I would want to race on the track and not the street if it were a matter of ***** It's easier to race on the track than the street. I just happen to find it fun to weave in between cars.
I suppose you get a boner too whilst doing this
Old 10-24-2005, 08:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
996 C4, previously owned 996 c2, c32 amg, 350z, R33 GTR, R34 GTR
I`ll race anything in a straight line side by side for a bit, those who weave in and out are dangerous - it takes no skill to weave only disregard for others.
Old 10-24-2005, 09:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
things with and without wheels
I think I finally understand this thread;
You threaten people 's lifes by weaving in and out in traffic while eating nachos and dipping in to the salsa and queso at the same time .getting a hummer at the sametime might be useful that way you can put the salsa dish on her back.BTW the chicks got us beat , they can do their entire makeup on the way to work in traffic while chewing gum. :p
Old 10-24-2005, 08:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95 Audi urS6 Quattro
Ive done the 2 Dip Rule before, raced a modded integra on the henry hudson parkway, I left him once I had room and clear traffic, then he just goes flying past me ricer style >_>. Another time, I raced with a modded Nissan maxima, we were next to each other move for move, this time this was on the BQE.. Its fun, but kinda risky at the same time, I had ESP going off on the corners..
Old 10-25-2005, 03:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Mercedes
Originally Posted by Militant-Grunt
Ive done the 2 Dip Rule before, raced a modded integra on the henry hudson parkway, I left him once I had room and clear traffic, then he just goes flying past me ricer style >_>. Another time, I raced with a modded Nissan maxima, we were next to each other move for move, this time this was on the BQE.. Its fun, but kinda risky at the same time, I had ESP going off on the corners..
I think it is a NYC thing. I think we're just used to being around a lot of cars, so its nothin to drive around them.
Old 10-26-2005, 12:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95 Audi urS6 Quattro
Originally Posted by M1M2M3
I think it is a NYC thing. I think we're just used to being around a lot of cars, so its nothin to drive around them.
Whenever im in my land rover, its like a slalom course. I know the dimensions of that car a lot more, so I tend to move up really easily in traffic. Fun as always.
Old 10-26-2005, 02:39 PM

1998 honda civic lx
Originally Posted by C43AMG
Another meaningless quote from the self-appointed Women's Rights Leader of MBWorld.org !
i'm really not extremist at all - which is why it's funny you called me a women's rights leader - i'm not even a feminist.

i just like to call things like they are when i see them. and i see stiggs and i suppose C43AMG as wastes of women's time - and guys who should be avoided at all costs by women who are looking for respectful men in their lives. maybe i read too much into things - but i think not. what you say when you're joking around is often a good reflection of who you are all the time - and i'd have to say, you two are despicable.
Old 10-26-2005, 02:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
98 Black C43 , 08' ML320 CDI ,11 E63
Originally Posted by milllx
i just like to call things like they are when i see them. and i see stiggs and i suppose C43AMG as wastes of women's time - and guys who should be avoided at all costs by women who are looking for respectful men in their lives. maybe i read too much into things - but i think not.
You do read into things......and I'll tell what I want you to think when I want you to.
Old 10-26-2005, 05:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2003 CLK55
Originally Posted by milllx
i'm really not extremist at all - which is why it's funny you called me a women's rights leader - i'm not even a feminist.

i just like to call things like they are when i see them. and i see stiggs and i suppose C43AMG as wastes of women's time - and guys who should be avoided at all costs by women who are looking for respectful men in their lives. maybe i read too much into things - but i think not. what you say when you're joking around is often a good reflection of who you are all the time - and i'd have to say, you two are despicable.
What do you say to a woman with two black eyes.....nothing, you already told her twice!

I find it funny that Millix would be offended by what I said, since nothing I have ever said was directed at her. Also funny that I should be avoided by women looking for respectful men in their lives, well here's a news flash Millix, you better get out of the nunnery now and live a little if you are coming here to find a man.
LOL
Old 10-27-2005, 01:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

07 M6, 05 Noble, 01 S4, Smart ForTwo
Originally Posted by ash-c32
I`ll race anything in a straight line side by side for a bit, those who weave in and out are dangerous - it takes no skill to weave only disregard for others.
ditto. check the ego.