Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

Here's a nice video for you, Gustav:

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-04-2005, 10:20 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Who the hell is GUStav?
Old 11-04-2005, 10:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by reggid the defender of BMW trolls
blah blah blah Whatever..........you do a good job of putting the blame on others by claiming bias and trying to insult others, but answer this, so what if i am biast, it doesn't change what you did does it?
What a moronic attempt at a subject change. The issue here is that YOU started attacking ME for doing the same thing as Gustav. Stop your typical dodge and weave campaign, dude...it won't work. You're a liar and a hypocrite, hung by your own posts.

so really you are only convincing yourself by rambling on like you've always done that your achieving any good on this board and it would be friendlier without you, and it wouldn't suprise me if many trolls would be posting less.
You are only convincing yourself by rambling on and posting your usual argumentative bull****. The board would be friendlier without you, and it wouldn't surprise me if your defense makes trolls feel more welcome, which causes them to post more often.

please refer to this thread for opinions of well respected members
https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...light=improviz
"Respected members" being BMW trolls krispykrme and M&M?? Again your pro-BMW, anti-Mercedes bias comes through. You really are making this easy.

To show what a fine selective reader you are, the thread to which you link was started by a fine fellow in my defense when I was involved in a dispute with one of the moderators, which has since been resolved amicably. In that thread, members siswati, adx, w210, and bilal spoke up and defended me in that dispute, dr. chowder said he had no personal opinion of me but appreciated my enthusiasm while disagreeing with my choosing to attack the trolls head on, and in addition to the aforementioned trolls M&M and krispykrme, only rezf and Mardeth posted any critique aside from Rick, with whom I had settled my differences by the end of the thread...and if you notice, when krispy attacked me in that thread as he is wont to do, Rick defended me. So much for your lame smear attempt....

Further, my posts are periodically punctuated with messages from some of the fine folks around here giving me kudos and support (thanks, guys; you know who you are!).

Now, as to gustav, well, why not take a look at what the forum members here have said about *him*?? Why not indeed; one can simply click on the following links:

One:

Two:

Three:

Four:

Five:

Six:

See that, oh great troll defender? That, my intellectually challenged friend, is a collection of six, yes, six, count 'em, six threads which were started in these forums, all as a result of and in response to Gustav's little trolling campaign here, all of which were rather extremely critical of your Dear Friend Gustav and his actions both here and at his own board when our members posted about Mercedes there.

And if you might be troubled to remove your BMW-colored glasses for one moment, you might also note that the first of those threads was started in March of this year--about seven months ago--meaning that Gustav has been trolling these boards, pissing people off, and creating ill will for the better part of a year.

And how many posts have you, personally, directed to criticizing him during this time period, wherin he has posted multiple videos?

Zero.

But lo and behold, when I dare to criticize him for it and post a Mercedes video in a Mercedes forum, or, heaven forbid after he's been doing it here for over seven months go to his forum and post one Mercedes video, what happens?

You get up in my face.

But oh, no, this does not in any way signify that you have an anti-Mercedes bias...no way, not you.

Well, here is some news for you: this is a forum for Mercedes enthusiasts. And just as gustav is free to post here, I am free to criticize him.

Which is more than one can say for the way gustav runs his own board: here is a thread started by one of our own members, which he was forced to start here, not at M5 board. Why? Well, because your Dear Friend gustav banned him from M5 board, for the grevious crime of posting favorable material about E55's on his M5 board.

He did not violate any of the terms of service of the board. Gustav lied and claimed that he did, and it was only after repeated posts from myself and others challenging him to produce a single instance of it, he backed off and admitted the member had done nothing wrong.

Meaning that Gustav, while simultaneously trolling our boards posting material favorable to BMWs, was banning members of our boards who posted material favorable to Mercedes on his board

This is documented. You cannot dispute it.

And yet who is it you defend, and who is it you call a hypocrite?

You are a pathetic, lying piece of garbage, nothing more.

btw assault is not the best example. Sure you are allowed to defend yourself with a reasonable amount of force if someone attacks you. but if someone robs you or steals your car you can't rob them or steal there car in self defence.
Another ridiculous analogy. I did EXACTLY the same thing he did here, reggie: I went to his bmw m5 forum and posted a video of an E55. This is the first video I have ever posted in his forum, and I did it ONLY after he posted MULTIPLE BMW M5/M6 videos here over a seven month plus period!!

Are you really dumb enough to think that anyone is swallowing the **** you're shovelling? Man, you really are dense....people here know gustav and know what he's about, and with each post of yours in his defense, they also get to know more of what you're about.

His post was not aiming at you so why take it as a personal attack where did he "strike" you (your are not this forum and the spokesman of MB and are not the centre of the universe)
Two points:

1) I never said nor implied his post was aimed it me; it was clearly aimed to antagonize *all* Mercedes owners.

2) I believe that my opinions about gustav are not exactly alone in the wilderness on these fourms; if you do, I suggest the following: a) pull your head out of your fat ****, and b) read the six posts about gustav to which I linked above.

Which, of course, you will not do, because your head is obviously very comfortable up there, and because you can't be bothered with troublesome little things like facts.

and as much as think your a troll crusader your kidding yourself. This clearly shows me that you agree you were trolling at M5board and need to find a BS way to justify your hypocrisy.
Another moronic attempt to twist things around. You really suck at debate, reg...as demonstrated above, gustav trolled here for over seven months before I made my first and only posting of a Mercedes video at his forum.

And further, this argument started NOT with you criticizing me for posting the video on his board, but rather for posting the video this board; yet another attempt to change the subject.

btw, you might as well stop the biast comments becasue i don't care whether anyone thinks and its not the point of the thread, i would also like to save you some typing.
Btw, I will post whatever I want, whenever I want, and right now I am having a great deal of fun ripping your credibility to shreds and making you look stupid, neither of which are especially difficult thanks to your moronic efforts to dig yourself out of an ever-deepening hole.

Last edited by Improviz; 11-05-2005 at 01:52 AM.
Old 11-04-2005, 10:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Gustav the net **** practicing the censorship he doesn't get here:

Can you believe the ballz of this guy? After coming over here to both this forum and our E55 forum and posting multiple videos of M5's and M6's, what does he do when I post an E55 video in *his* race stories forum?

Moves it to the off topic forum:
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=61358

But this is not a surprise; after all, as can be seen by reading this thread, Gustav the Net **** was banning our people from his board last April while simultaneously trolling here.

I'm going to raise this with the moderators. If he's going to do it to us, they should do it to him, simple as that. What a hypocritical POS. He claims he's a Swede, but I think he's hard-core German.
Old 11-04-2005, 10:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2000 W210 E55->2003 R230 SL500->2004 W211 E55->2007 997TT+2007 E63->2010 GLK350->2012 E550 4matic
Originally Posted by CRAZY-MERC-FAN
Who the hell is GUStav?
Not sure, but I think he sells M5 DVDs and VCDs on an M5 forum.
Old 11-04-2005, 10:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
Originally Posted by W210
Not sure, but I think he sells M5 DVDs and VCDs on an M5 forum.
More less, But utimately he is a M5/M6 Adminestrating Forum **** @ M5Board.

^^^
Old 11-04-2005, 11:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG

Originally Posted by NOTKTS
More less, But utimately he is a M5/M6 Adminestrating Forum **** @ M5Board.

^^^
Old 11-05-2005, 01:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95 Audi urS6 Quattro
Reggid, you need to pull out what ever you have stuck far up your ***... Its bad for the forum.

Im with improviz on this one... Gustav really just wants to show off the M cars and make us feel like we have cars that are no match for the "mighty M5/6". Personally I love the M5 and M6 and prolly would take one over an AMG just because its more of a pure breed sports car, rather than a hugely fast Grand tourer.. But none the less, he shouldnt be posting BMW vs Merc video on here, thats just giving us a bad message.
Old 11-05-2005, 02:03 AM

Originally Posted by Improviz
What a moronic attempt at a subject change. The issue here is that YOU started attacking ME for doing the same thing as Gustav. Stop your typical dodge and weave campaign, dude...it won't work. You're a liar and a hypocrite, hung by your own posts.

You are only convincing yourself by rambling on and posting your usual argumentative bull****. The board would be friendlier without you, and it wouldn't surprise me if your defense makes trolls feel more welcome, which causes them to post more often.

"Respected members" being BMW trolls krispykrme and M&M?? Again your pro-BMW, anti-Mercedes bias comes through. You really are making this easy.

To show what a fine selective reader you are, the thread to which you link was started by a fine fellow in my defense when I was involved in a dispute with one of the moderators, which has since been resolved amicably. In that thread, members siswati, adx, w210, and bilal spoke up and defended me in that dispute, dr. chowder said he had no personal opinion of me but appreciated my enthusiasm while disagreeing with my choosing to attack the trolls head on, and in addition to the aforementioned trolls M&M and krispykrme, only rezf and Mardeth posted any critique aside from Rick, with whom I had settled my differences by the end of the thread...and if you notice, when krispy attacked me in that thread as he is wont to do, Rick defended me. So much for your lame smear attempt....

Further, my posts are periodically punctuated with messages from some of the fine folks around here giving me kudos and support (thanks, guys; you know who you are!).

Now, as to gustav, well, why not take a look at what the forum members here have said about *him*?? Why not indeed; one can simply click on the following links:

One:

Two:

Three:

Four:

Five:

Six:

See that, oh great troll defender? That, my intellectually challenged friend, is a collection of six, yes, six, count 'em, six threads which were started in these forums, all as a result of and in response to Gustav's little trolling campaign here, all of which were rather extremely critical of your Dear Friend Gustav and his actions both here and at his own board when our members posted about Mercedes there.

And if you might be troubled to remove your BMW-colored glasses for one moment, you might also note that the first of those threads was started in March of this year--about seven months ago--meaning that Gustav has been trolling these boards, pissing people off, and creating ill will for the better part of a year.

And how many posts have you, personally, directed to criticizing him during this time period, wherin he has posted multiple videos?

Zero.

But lo and behold, when I dare to criticize him for it, or, heaven forbid after he's been doing it here for over seven months go to his forum and post one Mercedes video, what happens?

You get up in my face.

But oh, no, this does not in any way signify that you have an anti-Mercedes bias...no way, not you.

Well, here is some news for you: this is a forum for Mercedes enthusiasts. And just as gustav is free to post here, I am free to criticize him.

Which is more than one can say for the way gustav runs his own board: here is a thread started by one of our own members, which he was forced to start here, not at M5 board. Why? Well, because your Dear Friend gustav banned him from M5 board, for the grevious crime of posting favorable material about E55's on his M5 board.

He did not violate any of the terms of service of the board. Gustav lied and claimed that he did, and it was only after repeated posts from myself and others challenging him to produce a single instance of it, he backed off and admitted the member had done nothing wrong.

Meaning that Gustav, while simultaneously trolling our boards posting material favorable to BMWs, was banning members of our boards who posted material favorable to Mercedes on his board

This is documented. You cannot dispute it.

And yet who is it you defend, and who is it you call a hypocrite?

You are a pathetic, lying piece of garbage, nothing more.

Another ridiculous analogy. I did EXACTLY the same thing he did here, reggie: I went to his bmw m5 forum and posted a video of an E55. This is the first video I have ever posted in his forum, and I did it ONLY after his posting MULTIPLE BMW M5/M6 videos here over a seven month plus period!!

Are you really dumb enough to think that anyone is swallowing the **** you're shovelling? Man, you really are dense....people here know gustav and know what he's about, and with each post of yours in his defense, they also get to know more of what you're about.

Two points:

1) I never said nor implied his post was aimed it me; it was clearly aimed to antagonize *all* Mercedes owners.

2) I believe that my opinions about gustav are not exactly alone in the wilderness on these fourms; if you do, I suggest the following: a) pull your head out of your fat ****, and b) read the six posts about gustav to which I linked above.

Which, of course, you will not do, because your head is obviously very comfortable up there, and because you can't be bothered with troublesome little things like facts.

Another moronic attempt to twist things around. You really suck at debate, reg...as demonstrated above, gustav trolled here for over seven months before I made my first and only posting of a Mercedes video at his forum.

Btw, I will post whatever I want, whenever I want, and right now I am having a great deal of fun ripping your credibility to shreds and making you look stupid, neither of which are especially difficult thanks to your moronic efforts to dig yourself out of an ever-deeper hole.
I can't believe that you’ve still missed the mark by a longshot, as much as you beg to differ it was never the video itself but the methodology that I objected to. Plain and simple because it was never going to achieve anything positive and it contradicts everything you claim to want from this forum. If you object to Gustav and his ways, doing the same thing that he does won't help get rid of him, i find ignoring people is effective.

You say Gustav is a troll but then so are you, so really you have no more credibility than the me, Gustav or the next person. It would help if you could have discussions without resorting to insults? This isn’t high school so try acting your age and people might take you seriously. Amusing as it is reading your posts, i can really sense your frustration by what?....simple words or is it lack of power and people with differing opinions to yours. If everything Gustav says or does is bogus the truth will be known in good time.

You say everyone is free to post how they want, and about what they want, then you must be arguing for the sake of it becasue if thats the case you can't ever really change anything. So why bother
Old 11-05-2005, 02:16 AM

Originally Posted by Militant-Grunt
Reggid, you need to pull out what ever you have stuck far up your ***... Its bad for the forum.
Very original Did you copy that from one of Improviz's posts? I suppose insulting people who have differeing opinions to other members is good for the forum. If everyone agreed with each other it would be boring. I just questioned improvizs methods and then he needed to resort to personal insults, its no wonder this froum has a lousy reputation and it ain't getting any better. I like both MB and BMW but would never go as low as improviz to make a point no matter if i was right or wrong.
Old 11-05-2005, 03:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'06 CLS55 AMG
If you feel this forum is such a lousy place, then why dont you **** off? The bottom line is that you have been well exposed as a hypocritcal highly biased troll.

You call Improviz a troll for doing what Gustav has done countless times and yet as far as your concerned, its ok for Gustav to do it. Hypocrisy cant get any clearer than that. This thread wasnt directed at you in any way, shape or form and yet still you come and hijack it in defense of an established troll all while trying to act like your **** dont stink. The fact alone that you went out of your way to come here too and hi-jack this thread speaks volumes about you and your intentions. Buddy, your **** stinks to high heaven!

You provide links where you claim that other "valued members" are of the same opinion as you and yet the members to which you refer, Krispy and M&M, are notorious BMW trolls on a constant campaign to bash Mercedes and incite wars in this forum. Believe me, they are not valued members here and this just adds to the **** that you have been spewing in an ever growing pile through out this thread. Try doing a little research on members who you intend to defend prior to defending them.

But please, keep right on talking because I quite enjoy watching you get owned time and time again. Your on the loosing side of the battle and with each successive post, your digging yourself in deeper and looking like a bigger moron, if thats even possible.

Your intentions here are crystal clear and no amount of smoke screening and subject changing will successfully cover up what you have been exposed as: yet another BMW biased, hypocritical, useless, bull****ting TROLL. Do the world a favor and get over yourself, before or after you pull your head out of your ***, it makes no difference to me.

Last edited by VelocitE55; 11-05-2005 at 03:42 AM.
Old 11-05-2005, 04:17 AM

Originally Posted by VelocitE55
If you feel this forum is such a lousy place, then why dont you **** off? The bottom line is that you have been well exposed as a hypocritcal highly biased troll.

You call Improviz a troll for doing what Gustav has done countless times and yet as far as your concerned, its ok for Gustav to do it. Hypocrisy cant get any clearer than that. This thread wasnt directed at you in any way, shape or form and yet still you come and hijack it in defense of an established troll all while trying to act like your **** dont stink. The fact alone that you went out of your way to come here too and hi-jack this thread speaks volumes about you and your intentions. Buddy, your **** stinks to high heaven!

You provide links where you claim that other "valued members" are of the same opinion as you and yet the members to which you refer, Krispy and M&M, are notorious BMW trolls on a constant campaign to bash Mercedes and incite wars in this forum. Believe me, they are not valued members here and this just adds to the **** that you have been spewing in an ever growing pile through out this thread. Try doing a little research on members who you intend to defend prior to defending them.

But please, keep right on talking because I quite enjoy watching you get owned time and time again. Your on the loosing side of the battle and with each successive post, your digging yourself in deeper and looking like a bigger moron, if thats even possible.

Your intentions here are crystal clear and no amount of smoke screening and subject changing will successfully cover up what you have been exposed as: yet another BMW biased, hypocritical, useless, bull****ting TROLL. Do the world a favor and get over yourself, before or after you pull your head out of your ***, it makes no difference to me.
Ok both Gustav and Improviz are trolls! Are we happy yet? In fact find where i ever said Gustav is not a troll. i stated that Gustavs intentions with the M6 video thread seemed better than Improviz's with this thread. That does not mean i think he is an angel.

good to see you can read i said lousy reputation, there is a difference or are you still learning that in school.

This thread wasn't directed to you in any way shape or form and you are coming to the defense of an established troll at bimmerforums and M5board so aren't you hijacking this thread under the same conditions that i apparently did? So join the hypocrit club!

do you know how intelligent that comment made you look. btw thats a rhetorical question since your still in school (you don't have to answer).

I never defended M&M and KK why bring them up? Do you want them to post in this thread?

The members which i refered to were DrCrowder and Ricky.Agrawal.

I wanted to know why if someone wanted to get rid of trolls would they create a thread with name of the very troll they wanted to get rid of in it.

Do you have any original comments that have not been copied from one of Improviz's post, infact Improviz do you have multiple usernames aka VelocitE55.

Last edited by reggid; 11-05-2005 at 04:35 AM.
Old 11-05-2005, 04:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'06 CLS55 AMG
Nonetheless, your intentions here are crystal clear. The more you continue to talk out of your ***, the more flak will come your way. And please dont talk to me about being in school until you check your own English comprehension and grammar skills, they clearly need some work. Bottom line, your a TROLL and a HYPOCRIT, I need say no more as this is the second time I have sunken to your level.
Old 11-05-2005, 05:02 AM

Originally Posted by VelocitE55
Nonetheless, your intentions here are crystal clear. The more you continue to talk out of your ***, the more flak will come your way. And please dont talk to me about being in school until you check your own English comprehension and grammar skills, they clearly need some work. Bottom line, your a TROLL and a HYPOCRIT, I need say no more as this is the second time I have sunken to your level.
if you say so! but i'm not the only one.
Old 11-05-2005, 10:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by reggid
if you say so! but i'm not the only one.
Lol, more pathetic nonsense....your posts follow a pattern: you make a stupid, ignorant assertion, and when caught rather than admit error you simply change your argument and flip flop like a fish.

First you criticize me for posting a video to counter Gustav's trolling campaign, saying his "intentions" were better than mine, and only AFTER I establish that he's about as popular here as a case of the clap do you back off and switch to a "well, everyone is guilty of it, then" defense--as if there is some sort of moral equivalency of our posting Mercedes videos here IN RESPONSE to gustav's trolling campaign and the trolling campaign itself.

You also called this thread worthless, and only AFTER I pointed out your hypocrisy in never, ever criticizing one of Gustav's threads did you change your claim to be about the "provocative" nature of my post. Yet, of course, gustav posting multiple threads of BMW M5s and M6s in our forum is not to be considered "provocative" at all, even when he publishes them in the cute form of a pseudo-poll, the mere act of which was clearly an attempt to rub people's noses in it.

You've been exposed as a troll and a hypocrite, period. Your little subject-changing and twisting techniques won't work here, because people can read all of your posts from the beginning of the thread and monitor your ever-shifting arguments, as well as who it is you attack and who you defend.

And that's the issue: Gustav posted multiple BMW videos here over a period of months and discussed M5's with impugnity in our forums while simultaneously banning Mercedes people from his forum for discussing Mercedes, and yet you never, ever, posted in any of these forums a single solitary critique of Gustav or his provocative actions.

But the minute a Mercedes enthusiast, in a Mercedes forum, posts a counter video, you attack him.

Those are the facts, and your lies and obfuscation will do nothing to change them. When you are in a hole, stop digging. You lost.
Old 11-05-2005, 11:35 AM

06 SLK55
I always like a great debate about the things that are important to this world like war, poverty, etc. Thanks guys....errr umm i just re-read this and it seems this is about cars!

All i have to say is WHO CARES!!! They are cars, they are videos and this is a web forum!!! I hope you all have the same passion about what really matters in life...

Now lets get back to enjoying our cars and the differences between them that make us love them.
Old 11-05-2005, 12:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by Falco
I always like a great debate about the things that are important to this world like war, poverty, etc. Thanks guys....errr umm i just re-read this and it seems this is about cars!
I've done plenty of debating about the war, but this forum is not intended for that.

Originally Posted by Falco
All i have to say is WHO CARES!!! They are cars, they are videos and this is a web forum!!! I hope you all have the same passion about what really matters in life...
Well, in addition to being a political wonk, I also like cars! I mean, heck, this is the Mercedes forum after all, not alt.politics, ya know!
Old 11-05-2005, 12:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by reggid
In fact find where i ever said Gustav is not a troll. i stated that Gustavs intentions with the M6 video thread seemed better than Improviz's with this thread. That does not mean i think he is an angel.
And again you illustrate your moronic hypocrisy. Gustav comes here over a seven month plus period and posts multiple trolling videos and debates the superiority of M5's/6's, while simultaneously banning people who are members of our Mercedes forums from his M5 forum for doing the same thing, and not once, ever, do you complain about his trolling.

But when I post one video in reply here, you complain.

And please, stop raising your little red herring about my posting in Gustav's forum; your post was clearly in response to THIS THREAD, NOT the one in Gustav's forum. Using your typical technique of twisting the argument to suit the facts, you began raising this red herring only *after* you discovered that I'd posted it in his forum. And, fyi, he promptly moved this video to his off-topic forum while he simultaneously posted M5 videos here in *our* kill stories forum, again proving that he is every bit as much of a hypocrite as you are.

And yes, that is the point, exactly: you are, in a Mercedes forum, attacking a Mercedes enthusiast for posting a Mercedes video, while defending a BMW enthusiast who posts BMW videos clearly intended to incite while simultaneously preventing or interfering members from this forum from doing the same in his forum as having "good intentions".

Dig, dig, dig your way deeper into that hole, boy...you'll be hitting China very soon at this rate!

Last edited by Improviz; 11-05-2005 at 01:28 PM.
Old 11-05-2005, 04:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

300SEL
enjoyed the vid, one point though:

when you get into the realm of modified cars, it becomes less and less a contest of manufacturers are more and more a contest of who can out-spend the other on aftermarket parts. Ergo, a modified E55 vs. a stock M5 does not really prove anything. Similarly, a modified M5 against a stock E55 doesn't prove anything either. Given that the E55 has been on the market since 2003 and the M5 is just now getting here, this is pretty irrelevant information, imho.

Until our American mags can thoroughly test both cars in the same conditions, I would shy away from this debate. Postulating like this is pointless, both are fine cars and are for a similar audience (now that the M5 is SMG). Arguing so fervently about this only suggests that E55 owners (or Benz ppl in general) are scared of the M5 (to me at least and is only my opinion based on what i have read).
Old 11-05-2005, 05:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2000 W210 E55->2003 R230 SL500->2004 W211 E55->2007 997TT+2007 E63->2010 GLK350->2012 E550 4matic
Originally Posted by schwarzwagen
enjoyed the vid, one point though:

when you get into the realm of modified cars, it becomes less and less a contest of manufacturers are more and more a contest of who can out-spend the other on aftermarket parts. Ergo, a modified E55 vs. a stock M5 does not really prove anything. Similarly, a modified M5 against a stock E55 doesn't prove anything either. Given that the E55 has been on the market since 2003 and the M5 is just now getting here, this is pretty irrelevant information, imho.

Until our American mags can thoroughly test both cars in the same conditions, I would shy away from this debate. Postulating like this is pointless, both are fine cars and are for a similar audience (now that the M5 is SMG). Arguing so fervently about this only suggests that E55 owners (or Benz ppl in general) are scared of the M5 (to me at least and is only my opinion based on what i have read).
My understanding is that the post was a reaction to a poll started by a BMW member, asking which is faster, the M6 or modified SL55.

The point was to show that a properly modified compressor engine can be quite deadly, without spending an arm and a leg.

However, I do agree that generally speaking, modifying cars ultimately boils down to who has the deeper pocket and a more crazy mind.

I don't think there really is a E55 vs. M5 debate going on here, people may list why they like or dislike the M5 or E55, but at the end of the day, it's your money and there is no right or wrong. Folks use their car for different purposes. You may find it important to have an American magazine test them side by side, others may least care.

Scared or not, I think we're sensationalizing things a little too much. If you ask me, I think the BMW trolls are far more scared having to come to a MB forum to hardsell their dream car.

The Canon fan making noise in a Nikon forum, the Lambo owner debating in a Ferrari board, the BMW lover spending hours on MB board convincing why the M car is better, etc.. they're all the same, unhappy and insecure folks.
Old 11-05-2005, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by Improviz
And again you illustrate your moronic hypocrisy. Gustav comes here over a seven month plus period and posts multiple trolling videos and debates the superiority of M5's/6's, while simultaneously banning people who are members of our Mercedes forums from his M5 forum for doing the same thing, and not once, ever, do you complain about his trolling.

But when I post one video in reply here, you complain.

And please, stop raising your little red herring about my posting in Gustav's forum; your post was clearly in response to THIS THREAD, NOT the one in Gustav's forum. Using your typical technique of twisting the argument to suit the facts, you began raising this red herring only *after* you discovered that I'd posted it in his forum. And, fyi, he promptly moved this video to his off-topic forum while he simultaneously posted M5 videos here in *our* kill stories forum, again proving that he is every bit as much of a hypocrite as you are.

And yes, that is the point, exactly: you are, in a Mercedes forum, attacking a Mercedes enthusiast for posting a Mercedes video, while defending a BMW enthusiast who posts BMW videos clearly intended to incite while simultaneously preventing or interfering members from this forum from doing the same in his forum as having "good intentions".

Dig, dig, dig your way deeper into that hole, boy...you'll be hitting China very soon at this rate!
Am i the only hypocrit? You've trolled bimmerforums and M5board and posted videos of merecedes on one of those boards and provided magazine test results to create unrest at bimmerforums! Whether it was in response to Gustavs or someone elses posts is irreleveant you went to their level and lost all credibility in doing so! So why crusade on this board trying to remove them when all you really do is indirectly encourage them. This is not about my credibility or whether i'm digging to China, those are just your transparent ways of trying to cover you a$$ by changing the subject to insult me. Other members tried the same but realised insulting each other is pointless. Why not try taking a look at yourself for a change. Whatever you are doing is not working so why not change your methods.
Old 11-05-2005, 05:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

300SEL
My understanding is that the post was a reaction to a poll started by a BMW member, asking which is faster, the M6 or modified SL55.

The point was to show that a properly modified compressor engine can be quite deadly, without spending an arm and a leg.

However, I do agree that generally speaking, modifying cars ultimately boils down to who has the deeper pocket and a more crazy mind.

I don't think there really is a E55 vs. M5 debate going on here, people may list why they like or dislike the M5 or E55, but at the end of the day, it's your money and there is no right or wrong. Folks use their car for different purposes. You may find it important to have an American magazine test them side by side, others may least care.

Scared or not, I think we're sensationalizing things a little too much. If you ask me, I think the BMW trolls are far more scared having to come to a MB forum to hardsell their dream car.

The Canon fan making noise in a Nikon forum, the Lambo owner debating in a Ferrari board, the BMW lover spending hours on MB board convincing why the M car is better, etc.. they're all the same, unhappy and insecure folks.
I just wanted to make a generality actually as I don't really follow specific threads too much. I just think this debate is long-in-the-tooth. Individuals (trolls by definition) like to incite riots and the rest of the forum membership should ignore those ppl. Replying to them or going into their forums doesn't accomplish much more than to give them more incentive to badger ppl.
Old 11-05-2005, 06:54 PM

ALPINA B12 5,7 Coupe #22/57
WTF is the problem ?

If some post a nice AMG video at our M5 forum I probably enjoy it, so go ahead if you have some good ones.

Gustav just posted a video of the AMG Cl65 vs a Vette where the AMG won so you cant say he only post BMW videos or videos where AMG loose at out board.......

BTW impressive speed of that AMG.

Here is a slow M5 for you

http://www.vsmotor.no/filmer.html

Take a look at the video you find under the box with the wording;
VIDAR STRAND
Video Gardemoen 2004
9,41@147mph

This is all in good fun right, here is a site where you can whatch some videos of a sub 10 sec M5 at the track.

and this one from

Tullinge 2005
8,83@157mph

You will find some other fun stuff where he drives at a race track also....

Last edited by Erik; 11-05-2005 at 07:11 PM.
Old 11-05-2005, 06:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by reggid, gustav's butthole buddy and BMW troll defender
Am i the only hypocrit? You've trolled bimmerforums and M5board and posted videos of merecedes on one of those boards and provided magazine test results to create unrest at bimmerforums!
You lie yet again, and are confusing cause and effect. I posted ONE video at Gustav's board AFTER he had posted MULTIPLE videos here, in RESPONSE. And again, you raise your little "you posted it over at Gustav's forum too" red herring, even after I pointed out to you that you initially entered this thread NOT to complain about posting in gustav's forum, but about MY POSTING THIS VIDEO HERE.

Please, stop lying....are you capable of telling the truth at all in this matter?

Whether it was in response to Gustavs or someone elses posts is irreleveant you went to their level and lost all credibility in doing so!
So I lost credibility with you, a BMW troll? Cry me a river......really, I'm quite broken up over this revelation....sob....sob...

So why crusade on this board trying to remove them when all you really do is indirectly encourage them. This is not about my credibility or whether i'm digging to China, those are just your transparent ways of trying to cover you a$$ by changing the subject to insult me.
Nope. You're the one who tried to hijack the thread by insinuating that it was "pointless" for me to post a Mercedes video in a Mercedes forum at the same time Gustav was posting BMW videos here with nary a complaint from you. And yes, that cuts right to the heart of your utter lack of credibility.

And now, after changing the subject multiple times and changing your argument at least as many times, you simply plagerize my threads and my arguments? This shows how desparate you're getting, reg...keep digging.

Other members tried the same but realised insulting each other is pointless. Why not try taking a look at yourself for a change. Whatever you are doing is not working so why not change your methods.
Why not mind your own business?? Others have chimed in and told you you're in the wrong here and in support of my post, so why not butt out if you don't like it?

Further, Gustav the Intellectual Coward has been here for the last seven months or so trolling without my *ever* posting a video in response *OR* posting in his forum about his trolling campaign here, and you know what? It made not one lick of a difference; he's still here. In fact, while I keep hearing holistic types such as you saying "don't feed the trolls and they'll starve" or some variation, I have never, ever, seen an instance of this working. Since you're oh so positive that it works, can you provide a single reference to a single example of it working?
Old 11-05-2005, 07:00 PM

ALPINA B12 5,7 Coupe #22/57
Well thanks, don't think one can ever tune an M5 to this level.

You probably could, but it would be a question on how reliable it would be. It would also take a loot of mods to get into that kind of power. To install a charger on the previous M5 has been tried by many... few has sucsseded, many has failed.
On the present M5 it would be even harder.
Old 11-05-2005, 07:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by Erik
WTF is the problem ?

If some post a nice AMG video at our M5 forum I probably enjoy it, so go ahead if you have some good ones.
I did. I posted it in the Race Stories forum, this at the same time as gustav the intellectual coward was posting videos in this, our Kill Stories forum. So what did gustav do, even after he promised that he would not interfere with our posting videos in his forum?

Interfere with the posting of the video by moving it to his off-topic forum. Which goes to show that in addition to being a troll, a hypocrite, and an intellectual coward, he is also a liar.

Gotta run for now, will look at your vids later...I assume the location at which they are stored is not run by a censoring Net **** / hypocrite / liar? Or else it is Gustav's site? Then for sure it is save there--as long as it's not a Mercedes video.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Here's a nice video for you, Gustav: