Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

Here's a nice video for you, Gustav:

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-13-2005, 12:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whatever keys I grab first...
Wasa,

You've got to be kidding me! Why are we argueing!? Hey, genius, that's what the boards are for-- if there'd be no controversy, there'd be no action, if there'd be no action, there'd be no memebers, you get it?

Do try to grasp the "controversy" theory.

Of course there are other things discussed around here, like "what car should I get?" or "my brakes died" etc. But if you look at those threads, they are rather lame, so we stay here and watch Improviz whip his b!tch for our amusement.

Carry on!
Old 11-13-2005, 01:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 335 vert, 2004 MDX
Come on Wasa, you think this is all garbage but read 99 POSTS before giving us your first dose of wisdom. Your actions prove you're here for the same reason as most of the rest of us - entertainment. Who is the most entertaining one here? Improviz.
Old 11-13-2005, 01:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by xraymd
Come on Wasa, you think this is all garbage but read 99 POSTS before giving us your first dose of wisdom. Your actions prove you're here for the same reason as most of the rest of us - entertainment. Who is the most entertaining one here? Improviz.
Why back in my "newbie" and "almost a member" days, I was never allowed to waste time on foolish discussions, as ****I**** was the star of the show... nowadays Lexani is but a legend...
Old 11-13-2005, 01:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 335 vert, 2004 MDX
No disrespect. The legend continues. But Improviz - man, when do you find time for sleep?
Old 11-13-2005, 01:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Wasa, you are misinterpreting my motives...

....yes, Gustav the Net **** is a troll, but there is more to it than that. He is also here to market BMWs.

And I'm simply wanting to ensure that people do not take this little marketing campaign seriously.
Old 11-13-2005, 01:41 PM
Out Of Control!!

'05 C55 AMG '15 Jeep SRT '11 G37S
Originally Posted by Improviz
....yes, Gustav the Net **** is a troll, but there is more to it than that. He is also here to market BMWs.

And I'm simply wanting to ensure that people do not take this little marketing campaign seriously.
BMW's are not bad machines. Very good engineering, nice handling, o.k looks.......but if you want the Full Meal Deal, you'd better be in a benz.
Old 11-13-2005, 01:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by xraymd
No disrespect. The legend continues. But Improviz - man, when do you find time for sleep?
LOL, one day when I wont come to the forum anymore, a newbie member will say "Who is the *great* Lexani?"
Old 11-13-2005, 04:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'06 CLS55 AMG
Who the F is this WASA? Guy actually registers here to respond to this thread and tells us to leave OUR egos at the door??

At least he said Reggid was poorly representing Australasia! I'll give him credit for that!
Old 11-13-2005, 04:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'06 CLS55 AMG

We're onto his BS and when he comes back, we'll be ready. That should be a good laugh! :p
Old 11-14-2005, 06:11 AM

2004 E55 AMG
hey velocitE55
*whispers* "gustav sux.. pass it on"

childish :p
Old 11-14-2005, 08:16 AM

996 GT2, CLS55 on order
Geez, chill out guys. Who the f is Wasa?? Who the f are you?? Fair question right, unless you consider yourself above others.
Angry bunch. Anyhow, I did not register just to respond, let me make that clear.

I was just saying my 5 cents worth. Hey, if you enjoy watching 'em ***** and moan at each, fine. Entertaining...well to each their own. Live and let live.

Not here to ruffle any feathers unlike others, though it seems some are ever so easily ruffled. No wonder Gustuv keeps coming back. Maybe he likes stirring you guys up because you respond in such a lively manner!! hehe.

I am just here to enjoy to the posts about my fav brand of car, and seeing I do live in the **** end of the world, learn about the new models, oh about 2 years before we even get a sniff of them over here.

Have fun.
Wasa.
Old 11-14-2005, 11:20 AM

ALPINA B12 5,7 Coupe #22/57

Jesus Impro.... you need to take care of you bloodpressure. This cant be good for you.

How the hell can you pull your fathers effort in the 2WW, the **** ideologi and freedom of speach into this stupide discussion between fans of BMW and AMG....

As important the fight against Hitler was and I am sure your dad did a heroic job, this is not in any way related to your crusade against Gustav.
Old 11-14-2005, 12:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Erik, it is simple:

Gustav has contempt for freedom of speech. Look at my thread in the E55 forum to see how many of my threads he deleted.

And what horrible violation of his terms of service did I commit to get those threads deleted, Erik?

Simple: I asked him why he had banned hilsman, and threatened to ban DerekFSU. I quoted their posts, and asked him what therein constituted any violation of his terms of service.

I also asked him why he had claimed to have moved my post of the E55 from the Race Stories forum into the Off Topic forum because (pick your excuse) the video either had no BMW content or was of a single car...reasons which as I demonstrated are totally bogus, as there are videos which remain to this day in his Race Stories forum that satisfy both of these criterion, many of which were posted by Gustav.

And what did he and his cohort kees do when confronted with simple questions of his actions? The same thing the people my father fought against for him to HAVE his freedom of speech did: shut me down, and censor my posts.

Let me ask you a few simple questions, Erik: you have unrelentingly sprung to Gustav's defense in this mattter.

Do you believe that his actions are worthy of support?

Do you believe that is proper of him to censor and delete our posts of videos and Mercedes discussions in his forum while he comes here to post BMW videos and discuss BMWs?

Do you believe in freedom of speech, or do you support Gustav's right to shut it down, not because of any violation of his terms of service, but simply because he does not agree with what is posted?

Simple questions. I'd like to understand why it is you believe someone who takes actions such as these is so worthy of your support, while I, who simply ask the same posting priviliges in Gustav's forum that both you and he enjoy here, am the focus of your ire.

Please answer. Because I am getting rather tired of your diversionary efforts on Gustav's behalf. I take great offense at his actions in this matter, and would honestly like to know why exactly it is that you do not seem bothered by it in the least.

How can you defend such obvious double standards and censorship?
Old 11-19-2005, 01:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W221 S65 AMG
I think it is so funny that Gustav ban's people and trys to regulate his slice of the net. I have tried to register with my E55 name and he won't even let me in the door.

Can only imagine how worked up he gets in front of the PC, lol.
Old 11-22-2005, 02:28 PM

2004 E55
Omg!!!!!!!!!!! Sick **** Car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-23-2005, 09:20 AM

ALPINA B12 5,7 Coupe #22/57

Please answer. Because I am getting rather tired of your diversionary efforts on Gustav's behalf. I take great offense at his actions in this matter, and would honestly like to know why exactly it is that you do not seem bothered by it in the least.
You seem so convinced that Gustav is a part of a greater plan to marked BMW on your board and in the US. So convinced in fact that I was starting to believe you could be on to something. I had to do some research......

I managed to hack my selves into the BMW system and found a "Minutes of meeting" on the topic How to marked the new M line on the US.
Here is it:
------------------------
Board meeting 01.04.2005. 09.00 Am

Present:
- Chairman of ze board: Importo Witz
- Managing director: Para Noid
- Director of sale: Fool T. Emmall
- Director of Marketing: Otto von Sauerkraut.
- Director of BMW US.: Vatsug von Himmleringen
- Director of Sectrets: Herlock Zolmes.

Topic: Marked plan for US M5/M6.

Topic to be discussed. How can we present our new baby forwards the diehard AMG fans in the US

Para Noid open the meeting and ask if anyone has any idea on how to turn the very important group of AMG owners in the US.

Mr Emmall: Why cant we use the normal channels, use the US magazines and run a nation wide add campaign?

Mr Sauerkraut: No, that will not work. We will not be able to reach the groups we are aiming for by going the normal route. We need to think outside the box for this one.

Mr Zolmes: Why cant we use one of our secrete marketing guys.

Mr Witz: Secrete marking guy, did not know we had such people……

Mr Zomes: Sure we have, we have been training such people for years on our secrete budget, just for occations like this……We have such guys all over ze world. They are trained to infiltrate enemy fan zites. Like the Mbworld.org. If we can turn this extremly large and important group the rest of the sale will be a walk in the park....

Mr Noid: Do we have an US citicen on this groups.

Mr Zolmes: No they all failed the exam.

Mr Himmleringen: We need to be very careful when we pick ze guy for thiz extremely important secret tazk…….

Mr Zolmes: I vote for our newest team member, Guzhtaw von Schnellfahrer. He is perfect for this task, he can use his m5board as cover and pretend to be just a car nut with strong preferences for BMW M products…..

Mr Witz: Wonderbar, a zuper ide. What should we azk him to do and when.

Mr Zolmes: I have this szenario already planned. We will use the Swedish Importer as a partner in this……. We will prepare a very special M5 he can drive before this summer and then just before the lauch in the US in the autom, we will give him an equally specially prepared M6, provide him with several Exzotic supercars, also prepared so we can make sure they all loose against the M5 and M6…... Then we ask him to videotape all this races and post stories about this new and stunning car. They will all believe this is for real, the US guys are so easy to fool……
According to my analyse they will be so impressed by this new car that they will run to our shop and trade in their AMG pig……

Mr Sauerkraut: This is am amazing plan, I will make ze necessary preparation. We already have both an V9 engine Gallardo, , and a 996TT prepared with an additional weight of 500 kk, an E55 with a clogged up air-intake among several other cars with simular adjustements.

Mr Witz: I am really prowd of you guys, this is truly an amazing plan. Who would believe we would chooze a Swedish nutcase in a zecrete scam to marked our new lineup via an US AMG forum…. Absolutely brilliant but Mr Zolmes, you must inform Mr Guzhtaw that we can not ever recognize if he ever got discovered. Then he would be totaly on his own…..

Mr: Zolmes: Offcourse. Mr Guzhtaw is very well trained, he will not fail…….

Good luck guyzzzzzzz.

Meeting ends 09.15.

---------------------------

Sorry Impro I actually thought you where starting to sound like Mel Gibson in the “Conspiracy Theory” from 1997, but in the end it looks like you where correct all the time.

Amazing detective work Impro.

Last edited by Erik; 11-23-2005 at 09:23 AM.
Old 11-23-2005, 10:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Erik, I notice that your little deflection failed to address my question:

Here it is again:

Let me ask you a few simple questions, Erik: you have unrelentingly sprung to Gustav's defense in this mattter.

Do you believe that his actions are worthy of support?

Do you believe that is proper of him to censor and delete our posts of videos and Mercedes discussions in his forum while he comes here to post BMW videos and discuss BMWs?

Do you believe in freedom of speech, or do you support Gustav's right to shut it down, not because of any violation of his terms of service, but simply because he does not agree with what is posted?

Simple questions. I'd like to understand why it is you believe someone who takes actions such as these is so worthy of your support, while I, who simply ask the same posting priviliges in Gustav's forum that both you and he enjoy here, am the focus of your ire.

How can you defend such obvious double standards and censorship?

Answer the questions.

Now then, as to BMW using Gustav to market their cars: How naive and ignorant can you possibly be, Erik? Are you seriously dumb enough to think that BMW does not have the marketing of these cars on their mind when they lend their press cars to Gustav, unsupervised, for three days to test and videotape?

Do you think that they do this simply because they like Gustav? Because he's a nice guy? That they do this without seeing any potential benefit for their sales by having Gustav post lengthy writeups and videos on his website, which is frequented by the very demographic who is most likely to purchase these automobiles?

So BMW of Sweeden, out of the goodness of their hearts and with absolutely no marketing in mind, arranges at their own expense to lend these $100,000 cars to Gustav, not because they wish to market their cars using his BMWM5.com website, but rather because BMW is in the charity business.

Yes, this makes sense: I'm sure that if any one of us were to ring up BMW in our respective countries and ask for an M5, and later an M6 loan car for three days to wring out in high speed acceleration tests, they'd gladly oblige and have the car delivered to our doorstep post haste.

Are you really that naive??

So in addition to supporting Gustav's censorship of myself and others from this forum in his M5 forums, you now resort to your usual array of cheap deflection tactics to try and deflect from obvious use of the Internet to market products. How about engaging in a substantive discussion and addressing the facts?

Answer some of the questions above, rather than making silly comical attempts at deflection. There is nothing paraniod or conspiratorial about this; it is Marketing 101, and damn clever marketing at that. Virtually free advertising right into the heart of the demographic market.

Answer the questions.

Last edited by Improviz; 11-24-2005 at 08:50 AM.