Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

WRX verses Supercharged S430

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-07-2006, 04:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W210, W220, W163, W164, C6
Originally Posted by E55Cent
It was great to meet you and do some HPS supercharged runs on the freeway. Thanks for dinner and we will have to take your new C6 to the track long with my car and the Viper, oh and Rich's supercharged C6. Let me know when you are in town, I owe you a meal.
Peace
Mario
So guys, who won the arm wrestle...hehehe.

Sorry I couldn't make it Homies!...Sean, when you said Ventura, I thought you meant Ventura Blvd (no wurries, that's only 5-10 minutes away), DANG...it was Ventura County.

Anyways...I ended up going to the LA Auto Show this evening, hardly anyone attended, it was great not fighting your way thru a crowd or getting run over by strollers. Where was HPS??? Two cars parked in a corner is hardly representation. The highlights - M6, 07 S Class, Gallardo Spyder and the Bugatti Veyron. What a disappointment for Brabus...CEC really screwed this one.
Old 01-07-2006, 05:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by E55Cent
It was great to meet you and do some HPS supercharged runs on the freeway. Thanks for dinner and we will have to take your new C6 to the track long with my car and the Viper, oh and Rich's supercharged C6. Let me know when you are in town, I owe you a meal.
Peace
Mario
Like wise Mario, Nice meeting you and your friend (Viper is SWEET!) Your car sounds freakin awesome very intimidating :v

I'm sure the new C6 will give you a whoppin' when I :v get done w/it... You having that extra 100 torque w/5.4 liter and less weight makes a BIG difference....

Last edited by Thericker; 01-07-2006 at 05:46 AM.
Old 01-07-2006, 05:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by Richard023

Sorry I couldn't make it Homies!...Sean, when you said Ventura, I thought you meant Ventura Blvd (no wurries, that's only 5-10 minutes away), DANG...it was Ventura County.

Anyways...I ended up going to the LA Auto Show this evening, hardly anyone attended, it was great not fighting your way thru a crowd or getting run over by strollers. Where was HPS??? Two cars parked in a corner is hardly representation. The highlights - M6, 07 S Class, Gallardo Spyder and the Bugatti Veyron. What a disappointment for Brabus...CEC really screwed this one.
Yeah Rich, You gotta come out next time, or I'll See you in LA
Old 01-07-2006, 12:57 PM

AMG 55, 335i, Mini Cooper S
Originally Posted by thericker55
Like wise Mario, Nice meeting you and your friend (Viper is SWEET!) Your car sounds freakin awesome very intimidating :v

I'm sure the new C6 will give you a whoppin' when I :v get done w/it... You having that extra 100 torque w/5.4 liter and less weight makes a BIG difference....
We will due lunch when you drop your C6 at Andys for the Vortec blower (600whp's). Have a good weekend, I'm off to the gym.

BTW last night on my way back from Starbucks I raced an Sti from light to light. Poor guy lost bad, but him and his girlfriend were cool about it. They gave me a wave.

Last edited by E55Cent; 01-07-2006 at 01:00 PM.
Old 01-07-2006, 01:03 PM

AMG 55, 335i, Mini Cooper S
Originally Posted by Richard023

Hey Rich, I will call you this week when I head back from House of Power on Tuesday. Maybe I will go to the show today if I get my free tickets.

Chat with you later and don't be selling by pod guages to the highest bidder. I have to keep my eye on you.