Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

My C36 just lost to an SRT-4!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-30-2006, 12:32 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 Dodge SRT-4
Originally Posted by e1000
Stock SRT-4's are known to be unerrated by a gross margin. Sport Compact Car dyno'd a stock SRT-4 and got 223 hp and 250 lb-ft of torque to its front wheels. This roughly translates into (considering 15% drivetrain loss) to 265hp at the crank. This in a car that weighs 2,870lbs.

A Stock C36 AMG weighs considerably more, approximately 3,550lbs and only comes in a 5 speed automatic. I may have been off with my 1/4 mile times for the C36 (not sure) but in any case, stock for stock, the SRT-4 should beat a C36.

A Honda Accord offers better quality, value, safetly and reliability than any Dodge product.
EXCUSES, you really don't have all your Dodge facts straight. And you spelled safety wrong.
Old 01-30-2006, 12:34 AM

c230 Kompressor Coupe
an SRT is just a modified neon. a neon. i admit that its a quick car, can probably outrun most of the cars in this forum, but i'd rather be seen in a civic than in a riced out neon.
Old 01-30-2006, 12:35 AM
Almost a Member!

2003 Dodge SRT-4
Originally Posted by 040mercedes
The last sentence is the punchline, which made me laugh my a$$ off. Face it, Mopar boy, you lost.

HAHA thats funny your in denial that you overpaid for a Nazimobile. A Honda Accord is also better than any C-class and an SRT-4 owner is getting what they pay for.
Old 01-30-2006, 12:36 AM
Almost a Member!

2003 Dodge SRT-4
[QUOTE=ChristianJan]an SRT is just a modified neon. a neon. i admit that its a quick car, can probably outrun most of the cars in this forum, but i'd rather be seen in a civic than in a riced out neon.[/QUOTE

EXCUSES ANYONE?
Old 01-30-2006, 12:37 AM

2005 C230
Originally Posted by Moparsrule
EXCUSES, you really don't have all your Dodge facts straight. And you spelled safety wrong.

What are we giving excuses for again?
Old 01-30-2006, 12:40 AM

c230 Kompressor Coupe
Originally Posted by ChristianJan
an SRT is just a modified neon. a neon. i admit that its a quick car, can probably outrun most of the cars in this forum, but i'd rather be seen in a civic than in a riced out neon.
EXCUSES ANYONE?
what was my excuse? i just dont like it. and i admitted that its a fast car. its just ugly to me, thats all. you're claiming that what i said is an excuse to cover up YOUR excuse that you have a better car. but like i said, you have a riced out neon.
Old 01-30-2006, 12:40 AM
Almost a Member!

2003 Dodge SRT-4
Originally Posted by Untouchable08
Are you really that ugly that someone had to get in the wrong lane?

Don't come in here talking **** about our car...noone said **** about ur car till you had to be a lil ****y ******* like most of your drivers......

It's hard for the rest of the intelligent world to understand you when you can't spell and you obviously don't understand how the english language works.
Old 01-30-2006, 12:41 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
a quarter mile at a time
You're funny. I've stated nothing but facts. Mostly numbers that hold true. I've even openly admitted an SRT-4 is a quicker car than a C36 AMG.

Yes, I misspelled safety.

I don't know what I've missed about my Dodge facts. Please enlighten me.

Honda Accords still offer better quality, value, safety, and reliability than ANY Dodge product. So do Camry's.

Last edited by e1000; 01-30-2006 at 12:50 AM.
Old 01-30-2006, 12:42 AM
Almost a Member!

2003 Dodge SRT-4
what was my excuse? i just dont like it. and i admitted that its a fast car. its just ugly to me, thats all. you're claiming that what i said is an excuse to cover up YOUR excuse that you have a better car. but like i said, you have a riced out neon.

Lets all see whose car is more riced out, look at all the mods on your car that are to the lights, what kind of fruitcake are you. I have real mods on a real performance car.
Old 01-30-2006, 12:42 AM

C280
Wow that was the best response yet. Finally someone who has the ability to process thoughts and opinions in an organized manner. I'ts not that I think I'm hot **** cause I won a race, I win on a daily basis . But the fact that when you beat someone they continue to drive recklessly and run away from the truth. I do not drive recklessly, that is why I slowed down when I was about to pass this guy, if I would have continued we both would have crashed but he refuses to admit that he lost. My point is to try to find this person and to let people know how not to act when stoplight racing anyone. I like all kinds of cars especially V8 musclecars, but the Srt-4 is fun too cause it catches people by surprise and even if you lose theres no shame cause you know what you paid and its really an enjoyable car to drive and own.

Well, I guess, thanks? We're all on common ground here. We all love cars. Like I said, I love the SRT4. I love Mercedes too. And hondas and Detroit Iron. I won't be ashamed of the fact that your dodge beat a C36. Taking a small light weight car and pumping lot's of power out of it has always been the basis of a hotrod. The price tag is just a perk. But no matter how you stab it, racing is reckless, hence so are you. Not trying to insult you though. Just making an observation. But how the guy acts that you raced doesn't matter either. But why did you follow him? That doesn't make you out to be a saint either. Again, I'm not trying to point fingers and call you names. I actually bet you are a cool dude. I would also talk cars with you over a few beers too. But face it, you posted what was basically a slap in the face on a Mercedes forum. I think you should have just went home with the Win leave it at that.
Old 01-30-2006, 12:44 AM

2005 C230
It's hard for the rest of the intelligent world to understand you when you can't spell and you obviously don't understand how the english language works.
My intelligence got me a job, which lead me to get a benz.....you on the other hand got mommy and daddy to buy you a car with no power windows in the back seat (chics must dig it)...... Now please tell me what we are making excuses for? I'm sorry i don't spell right on forums...dumbass ( I spelled that right)
Old 01-30-2006, 12:47 AM

2005 C230
Well, I guess, thanks? We're all on common ground here. We all love cars. Like I said, I love the SRT4. I love Mercedes too. And hondas and Detroit Iron. I won't be ashamed of the fact that your dodge beat a C36. Taking a small light weight car and pumping lot's of power out of it has always been the basis of a hotrod. The price tag is just a perk. But no matter how you stab it, racing is reckless, hence so are you. Not trying to insult you though. Just making an observation. But how the guy acts that you raced doesn't matter either. But why did you follow him? That doesn't make you out to be a saint either. Again, I'm not trying to point fingers and call you names. I actually bet you are a cool dude. I would also talk cars with you over a few beers too. But face it, you posted what was basically a slap in the face on a Mercedes forum. I think you should have just went home with the Win leave it at that.

Nobody put down his car..till he said **** about our car....I did'nt buy my car for speed.
Old 01-30-2006, 12:48 AM
Almost a Member!

2003 Dodge SRT-4

Sorry I could'nt just go home, if you've ever raced someonse and won and had them run away like a scared puppy you would understand how I feel. By the way I didn't follow him he followed me then we stoplight raced the he lost and revved on me then I followed him trying to be nice and give him a second chance.
Old 01-30-2006, 12:49 AM

c230 Kompressor Coupe
Lets all see whose car is more riced out, look at all the mods on your car that are to the lights, what kind of fruitcake are you. I have real mods on a real performance car.
huh? haha, how am i a fruitcake? haha. i guess man. but yeah anyways, i dont wanna have to buy cheap quality aftermarket products for a neon if i even thought about buying one. and since when was buying parts for a neon a real mod?

never really tried arguing with you, nor resorted to name calling. just stated my opinion. so keep your cool man.
Old 01-30-2006, 12:50 AM
Almost a Member!

2003 Dodge SRT-4
Nobody put down his car..till he said **** about our car....I did'nt buy my car for speed.

Sorry if it sounded like I was talking **** about your car, I didn't mean to. I meant any negativity to the driver and any other people who act like that whom can likely be found on this forum.
Old 01-30-2006, 12:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2 SL with every Brabus mods available & Class A competition sound system
I run you? let me know where and went?........
Old 01-30-2006, 12:51 AM

2005 C230
huh? haha, how am i a fruitcake? haha. i guess man. but yeah anyways, i dont wanna have to buy cheap quality aftermarket products for a neon if i even thought about buying one. and since when was buying parts for a neon a real mod?

never really tried arguing with you, nor resorted to name calling. just stated my opinion. so keep your cool man.

I love your car
Old 01-30-2006, 12:52 AM
Almost a Member!

2003 Dodge SRT-4

My point is that your a hipocrit because you say my car is riced out when your the one with the riced out car. I have no such mods to any of the lighting in my car because I am not a ricer and the lighting is quite good.
Old 01-30-2006, 12:53 AM

C280

True, but I was just trying to tell the dude how it is. I didn't buy my 280 for speed either. I bought it because I'm an enthusiast. As did you, I'm sure. Well the hell with it. I'm tired and I need to get up early. I'll check this thread out tomorrow. Till then, later guys.
Old 01-30-2006, 12:53 AM
Almost a Member!

2003 Dodge SRT-4
I love your car

Thanks I also love your car cause it makes mine look so cool when its in my mirror.
Old 01-30-2006, 12:55 AM

c230 Kompressor Coupe
My point is that your a hipocrit because you say my car is riced out when your the one with the riced out car. I have no such mods to any of the lighting in my car because I am not a ricer and the lighting is quite good.
so im a ricer if i like the headlights on my car whiter than halogens? what about angel eyes on BMWs and Bi-Xenons on Mercedes? does it make them rice because they have brighter lighting?
Old 01-30-2006, 12:55 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
a quarter mile at a time
I still need to know what Dodge facts I've gotten wrong.
Old 01-30-2006, 12:58 AM

2005 C230
Thanks I also love your car cause it makes mine look so cool when its in my mirror.

I was talking about ChristianJan, but umm your car looks nice in ummm...idk i guess it does'nt look nice.
Old 01-30-2006, 12:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2 SL with every Brabus mods available & Class A competition sound system
I take it back.. .....before I race the guys...... ...what is SRT4?? is this an SRT4??
Old 01-30-2006, 01:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Honda Grom
First of all.... moparsrule is a little dip****. Racing in a residential area....... insecure little ****headed *****s like you risk our famlies lives because you are STUPID. Just ignore the troll fellas........ we get used to these lame "SRT4 R FASTAR" morons all the time on other forums........

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My C36 just lost to an SRT-4!!!