Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

Two more kills, seperate nights this time.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-13-2002 | 01:28 AM
Almost a Member!

E320 sportline
Two more kills, seperate nights this time.

Yes It is me again and I am now posting my 3rd and 4th kill. The first of these was against an SUV. Yah I know what you are thinking... he is proud he beet an SUV, yes... this sucker did pretty well. I pulled onto a 2 lane divided road from a highway feeder when I see this Ford Expedition wizzing by... So i naturally floor it and catch up to him just before we reach a red light. He now knows my intensions so we are both inching up waiting for the Light to turn. Well pathetically when we pull off we are neck and neck up untill i reach about 40 ( this is a 35 mile an hour zone ) then i start passing, but he isn't stopping. We reach 70 when I notice the light has turned red, I am quite a bit a head of him and close to the light so i use my breaks like it was the last time they would be stopping. He catches up as it turns green so he has a bit of a start, but I quicly catch up and am passing him at 50, once again we reach 60 or so when we have to stop at a stopsign, which is convienently placed infront of a constable sation. I naturally think we will take it easy untill we are clear from it, but nope I find ourselfs flooring it again racing down the dark 2 lane road, I have well passed him at 60 and reaching 70 when the light turns red agian. He comes up a bit after me and for the first time we glance at each other, and start inching up again. Green and we both shoot off, I pull ahead and at 70 i see him breaking, so i do the same thinking a cop is around and because a car infront of me is turning, unfortuantly he passes by me as i am waiting for this guy to turn, but i catch up again and we reach another stoplight, but this time we go seperate ways. ( remember my friend with the firebird who isnsists he drive in a seperate car, well once again I had to do some waiting to let him catch up.
And for the other kill, I pull up to a light ( 3 lane road that T jucntions ) with eminems newest song blaring on the radio, only one of his songs I like. I look over and there is 2 large black guys in the car next to me with a little look as he starts to inch up. I look to my brother and tell him to hold on. When the light turns green we slam on the accelerator even though there is a 90 degree turn we have to make. I was on the outside lane as I turned onto the road which a little tire squeeking as I let my back come out a bit , but needless to say I am already way ahead of him and I continue up to 65 when i see him starting to break to turn, I slow down and decide to head home with a nice big smile on my face.