Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

People with uncontrollable road rages..

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-19-2006, 01:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A Beater
People with uncontrollable road rages..

So I was traveling 5 fwy north bound getting on the 605 North Ramp. The way the ramp is designed, there are two lanes with the left and right lane merging to the right (605 North) and split left 30 feet before the merge (605 South). So I was on the left lane boxed in by a Box truck in front of me and a Hispanic dude driving a mazda 626 doing some 2f2f (2 fast 2 furious). To my surprise, the box truck threw the left signal and at that split second I down shifted and gunned it, beating all the cars on the right that is merging on the 605 FWY in next 100ft. I didn't know the road rage was taking place because the Hispanic dude never put on his signal light telling me that he is going to left lane beating the truck in front of him in that 100ft stretch. Minding you that the POS mazda 626 was literally on the truck's ***. So the dude had to slam his brakes because there is no way he can over take me. As I switched four lane into the fast lane the dude out of no where swirving left and right and managed to pull in front of me and gave me the finger and a what's up signaling to pull over and throw down on the express lane. At this point I am convinced that this guy is a tool because Mr. CHP officer witness the whole thing and pulled him over after he sped away. Not giving up an opportunity to put in my last action knowing I am going to pass him I slowed down and switched to the snail lane. I honked as I passed and threw up the finger. From my rear view mirror, for a split second I saw him slam his fist on his steering wheel.. That is pretty much the highlight of my drive to my warehouse this morning.. I laughed all the way to work.
Old 05-19-2006, 01:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'06 E55, '05 SLK55, a few others
Unfortunately all too common in So. Cal. The good thing is, the CHP officer either calmed him down, or took him in. Prolly just pissy he didn't have the HP to pull the same pass.
Old 05-19-2006, 02:36 PM

A Beater
Knowing the jack *** he probably hit on "Woman" instead of getting pissed off if "Woman" cuts him off..
Old 05-19-2006, 08:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

mymbonline
Talking priceless

something similar happened to me.
i was driving back from morongo and i see this red trans am getting on the freeway. i turn my blinker on to switch over to the left and all of a sudden he pulls from behind me to the lane that i was intendidg to switch into.
there was medium traffic, i knew there was a cop about 7-10 lengths ahead.
so i pretended that i wanted to race him and this dude started cutting of cars left and right, doing some reckless ****.....

he passes the cop (still driving very recklessly) and the cop gets on his *** and hes still doing 90+ (in traffic)

a little while later he gets rolled

if he got off with a reckless driving ticket, he got very lucky
Old 05-20-2006, 05:19 AM

a TVR Cerbera Speed Twelve
I had the same thing happen to me except it was on the street and the guy came out and punched my car. What he didn't see until afterwards was the cop on a driveway in front of me, waiting to come in...
Old 05-20-2006, 05:26 PM

A Beater
Now that is some funny shiet..