Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

SLK55 vs C6 Vette Auto

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-09-2007, 03:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by Improviz
No, over calling me a liar when I accurately reported beating a C6. You're a pompous ***, *****er, and you have no idea how fast your car runs a 1/4 mile, so zip it. You talk lots of **** using others' timeslips, but are too much of a chicken**** to go to a track yourself and post some numbers, despite repeated invitations from the members of this forum.

Yes, a coward. You don't have the guts, sack, *****, or integrity to answer some valid questions about your behavior on this forum. That makes you a bonafide coward, *****er. You painted yourself into an intellectual corner, and you know it, which is why you're ducking them. Anyone can see this.

I.e., I had the audacity to point out your insecure, childish behavior and hypocrisy by noting, accurately, your pattern of searching all AMG forums for Corvette kill stories and trying to **** on the winner's victory, citing the 1/4 mile timeslips of other Corvette owners instead of your own, always dragging out the Ranger as your poster child for the Corvette, ad nauseum, ad infinitum.

You can get up in the face of anyone on these forums, repeatedly accuse forum members of lying, posting phony slips, etc., but the minute someone questions or critiques YOU, you react like a petulant, spoiled child and invariably resort to personal attacks, often laced with class-warfare-based comments about us evil arrogant Merc owners.

And you sure didn't mind my "high moral horse" when you were asking me to jump into debates on your side, now did you? All that "hey, bro" bull**** like you were my best friend...as if I couldn't see right through that.

The problem (well, one of the problems) with you is that you regard yourself as being much, much smarter than you actually are. But in reality, you're utterly transparent and totally predictable.

Any man with spine would answer the questions raised by his behaviors, insults, and false accusations. If you find them uncomfortable, perhaps in the future you should think twice before pulling BS, phony accusations out of your *** when you're losing a debate that you yourself started. Or, better still, exhibit some manners for a change and show a bit more respect when interjecting yourself into others' kill stories on your relentless Corvette vs Mercedes Jihad.
You're such a joke! you call this infantile repetition an intellectual debate? no doubt stroking your over grown ego, you live in denial, thanks for the compliment (you say I think I'm intelligent?) You are a waste of time, I see absolutely not a soul here backing your repugnant remarks? You never answer my questions? why should I bestow any concern for your requests?

Step-up to the mat Coward!

Last edited by Thericker; 05-09-2007 at 03:11 AM.
Old 05-09-2007, 03:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Audi S4 Avant and BMW X5 4.4
Originally Posted by Thericker
Yo bro, I'm down but how bout LACR? It's a lot closer and all the 63/55 amg guys are hitting it weekly, what do ya say?
some of the guy prob wouldn't want to drive to LACR......lol, I don;t mind.....but I'm alread headed there this Sunday for "German Invasion".....all Audi, BMW, Porsche, MB, VW, ect Euro 1/4 mile shootout. www.germaninvasion.com So after this Sunday....prob won't head back to Palmdale for awhile. I'll PM you

PS. Any AMG or Euro cars that are interested in German Invasion......please sign up.....it is gonna be a blast, even on Mother's Day...heh
Old 05-09-2007, 03:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by EvilllEmpirE
some of the guy prob wouldn't want to drive to LACR......lol, I don;t mind.....but I'm alread headed there this Sunday for "German Invasion".....all Audi, BMW, Porsche, MB, VW, ect Euro 1/4 mile shootout. www.germaninvasion.com So after this Sunday....prob won't head back to Palmdale for awhile. I'll PM you

PS. Any AMG or Euro cars that are interested in German Invasion......please sign up.....it is gonna be a blast, even on Mother's Day...heh
I'm very tempted but this saturday there having the Rosebowl Merc meet, back to LA + on Sun would be to much driving, but I'm down for the Bakersfield track right? I have a couple buddys that will bring some hot whips! poss late model Viper etc. lets PM and get this done bro!
Old 05-09-2007, 03:26 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Both of you guys need to take this to PM.
Resolve your differences or I'll resolve to remove you both from this forum, we do not need menial bickering.