Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

SLK55 vs C6 Vette Auto

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-08-2007, 09:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by transferred
Let it go Improv.

thericker FTW
Try the "fawking ignore button" as recommended by the*****er. That way, you can ignore me, and revel in his jealous, immature rants.
Old 05-08-2007, 10:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by transferred
Let it go Improv.

thericker FTW
Transferred you know my brutha!

Impro you're the only whinny beehatch here? w/underpowered/overwewight dated bucket, who talks like you can, would, do, ****/run w/the big dogs BS! Guys like you are everywhere same as in a street fight, talk is cheap, put up or shut up Chicken****! where's any Supercar in your past or garage? Hmmmm For all we know the reason you haven't bought anything worthwhile or modded your clk is you probably inherited your clk Am I getting warm dirtbag?

I love how you grasp at straws when loosing your little Internet battle? now you start in on grammar? hahaha look at yourself this isn't a spelling "B" Pinhead!

I can't believe you of all people have a wife?? must be 1 of those mail order jobs from overseas ehh? poor thing can't imagine what a living hell she must endure dealing w/you day in day out then again you're probably lying & have all this free time for monologue style retorts because you are single and old living in your mothers basement--getting warm again am I

Last edited by Thericker; 05-08-2007 at 10:05 PM.
Old 05-08-2007, 10:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by Improviz
Try the "fawking ignore button" as recommended by the*****er. That way, you can ignore me, and revel in his jealous, immature rants.
Why don't YOU use the IGNORE BUTTON!?? as you are the sole proprietor of this tirade, you started it, can't win, but refuse to go away? Glutton for punishment huh?

Like the "Sports Clip of the Day" Me jealous of you Oh dear lord I just spit Gatorade all over my keyboard

Last edited by Thericker; 05-08-2007 at 10:19 PM.
Old 05-08-2007, 10:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by Thericker
Transferred you know my brutha!

Impro you're the only whinny beehatch here? w/underpowered/overwewight dated bucket, who talks like you can, would, do, ****/run w/the big dogs BS! Guys like you are everywhere same as in a street fight, talk is cheap, put up or shut up Chicken****! where's any Supercar in your past or garage? Hmmmm
Where's the Z06 in yours, wannabe? Where was the S500 you lied to everyone about owning when you actually owned an S430, then made up some retarded story "explaining" it by saying "oh, I had it in my head that I had a 500, but I really own a 430", as if anyone would buy that crap... As I said: my Benz alone cost 150% of what your plastic chevy cost, and both of my personal cars cost well over double what yours cost. You're not even in the same league financially, dude...not even close.

What's funny about you is that you're trying to compare your Chevy against Mercedes *sedans*, which still kick your *** after all of your **** talk (obviously more lies, like your bull****, made-up story about owning an S500 when you actually owned a S430) about pulling your friend's E55k multiple times.

For all we know the reason you haven't bought anything worthwhile or modded your clk is you probably inherited your clk Am I getting warm dirtbag?
No, but you sure are getting desparate.

I love how you grasp at straws when loosing your little Internet battle? now you start in on grammar? hahaha look at yourself this isn't a spelling "B" Pinhead!
Losing? You haven't even responded to the facts I presented. Why not start with this one: explain to the members of this forum why you falsely claimed to own an S500 when you did not.

Start with that one. Then explain why as I showed earlier you clearly scour the forums for any AMG 1/4 mile run, dyno run, or Corvette kill story, and immediately get up in the face of any AMG owner who posts one with exploits of corvette owners other than yourself.

Then please continue with how the fact that my six year old AMG, which I bought brand new for $73,000, is worth $5,000 or so less than your two-year-old Corvette, establishes that I cannot afford expensive cars.

Lastly, explain why you keep posting others' Corvette drag times instead of taking your own car to a strip and getting your own numbers? Chicken?

You say I'm losing? How can that be when you're not even defending yourself? Let's see you debate, big man: address those questions.

You simply keep ignoring these facts, but they're there, *****er, and they ain't going away. Your posting history: bang..right there for people to see for themselves.

Your lying about the car you own? Bang...right there too.

I can't believe you of all people have a wife?? must be 1 of those mail order jobs from overseas ehh? poor thing can't imagine what a living hell she must endure dealing w/you day in day out then again you're probably lying & have all this free time for monologue style retorts because you are single and old living in your mothers basement--getting warm again am I
No, getting desparate, and cheap on top of that. Losing on the merits and so you insult someone's family? What a pathetic loser you are.

Last edited by Improviz; 05-08-2007 at 10:34 PM.
Old 05-08-2007, 10:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Why don't YOU use the IGNORE BUTTON!?? as you are the sole proprietor of this tirade, you started it, can't win, but refuse to go away? Glutton for punishment huh?
Nope. I've decided that if you're going to be a big baby and troll these forums, then act like a jerk whenever someone does the same thing to you that you do to them, then screw you, your false flattery (when you want someone else to do your debating for you, oh, wow, that was difficult to see through), and your petty jealousy.

So, deal with it, *****er: every time you do it, I'm going to add it to the list. And I'm going to post the list, just so everyone can see for themselves what a pathetic, jealous little tool you are.

Like the "Sports Clip of the Day" Me jealous of you Oh dear lord I just spit Gatorade all over my keyboard
You are clearly jealous of each and every AMG owner in this forum, which is the clear motivation behind your trolling of their posts and derogatory, class-warfare statements towards Mercedes owners in general. Your posting history makes this crystal clear:

Here's a history of Thericker's trolling our forums and hijacking threads for the sole purpose of belittling Mercedes' accomplishments and hyping Corvettes, just since the beginning of the year(!!!):

1) Tried to hijack a thread started by E55JAY about his 11.14 @125.9 run in his CL600 by posting about how fast Z06s are: https://mbworld.org/forums/showpost....6&postcount=14

2) Tried to **** on juicee63's birthday cake in this thread, when he posted that he'd beaten a Z06: https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...65#post2185365

3) Tried to cast doubt and demanded to see a slip after JohnnyE63 posted about a run in his E63: https://mbworld.org/forums/showpost....1&postcount=21

4) Trolled a thread by E55 RUSS where he reported beating a modded C5, chiming in with the usual insecure "oh, yeah, but a modded Corvette will..." garbage: https://mbworld.org/forums/showpost....57&postcount=9

5) Kindly shared info about the 2008 C6--in a Mercedes forum: https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/191773-since-you-guys-often-list-new-car-models-all-kinds-here-s-new-info-2008-c6.html

6) Got up in L8Apex's face after he posted a kill story against a C6: https://mbworld.org/forums/showpost....11&postcount=2

7) Got up in Rudyrono's face after he posted that he'd beaten a modded C6: https://mbworld.org/forums/showpost....4&postcount=10

8) Implied that A-train's time in his ML63 was less than credible by comparing it to an E63: https://mbworld.org/forums/showpost....32&postcount=5

9) Jumped into a dyno thread by ashutt to cast aspersions on his results: https://mbworld.org/forums/showpost....01&postcount=6

10) Posted a thread about the C7 Corvette: https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/189656-c7-corvette-possible-future-concept-designs-digital-corvettes.html

11) Hijacked Rudyrono's thread after he posted a win against a modded C5 Z06 (and a video) to start an argument with DragonAMG about an earlier dispute you'd had with him: https://mbworld.org/forums/showpost....6&postcount=13

12) And, yet again, in the same thread, also tried to **** on Jrocket's birthday cake as well: https://mbworld.org/forums/showpost....2&postcount=38

13) Got up in Housclass' face after he posted a run time, telling him his car was "an anomaly": https://mbworld.org/forums/showpost....2&postcount=29

14) Jumped into Jangy's thread about the times he ran in his E55k to (again) bring up the times Z06 drivers had gotten, utterly irrelevant: https://mbworld.org/forums/showpost....3&postcount=28

15) Got up into AMG_55's face in a thread where he said he'd pulled a C5 Z06: https://mbworld.org/forums/showpost....52&postcount=7

16) Jumped into Motivation's thread about racing a C5 vs. a C32, accused him and others of "smoking weed", and bombarded him with specs about the C6: https://mbworld.org/forums/showpost....02&postcount=8

17) In the same thread, accused user Fongflex of posting a fake timeslip: https://mbworld.org/forums/showpost....1&postcount=43

18) Still in the same thread, again attacked Mercedes owners, calling them "crazy", for believing what was presented on video: a C6 losing to a TransAm: https://mbworld.org/forums/showpost....6&postcount=73
Old 05-08-2007, 11:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
No, getting desparate, and cheap on top of that. Losing on the merits and so you insult someone's family? What a pathetic loser you are.
Man you are such a hypocrite, just did a little research on your old posts, when we 1st met up, I told you I'd beat your clk55 by buslengths, you got so mad in post # 26 at the very end of it https://mbworld.org/forums/clk55-amg-clk63-amg-w208-w209/152700-anyone-race-following-vehicles.html that you pretty much challenged me to a fist fight, then further a long before the thread got locked you started telling me to "Go make ***** w/my mother? & ***** this-that?" you've got a screw loose guy!

I guess all those lonely years in your mothers basement have made you innately bitter at the world, OLD now you have hardly any friends anywhere, w/more wars to your credit on this forum than anything else, besides your worthless abilty to burp out Titanic boring longwinded posts
What are you good at? or for?

Last edited by Thericker; 05-08-2007 at 11:20 PM.
Old 05-08-2007, 11:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Man you are such a hypocrite, just did a little research on your old posts, when we 1st met up, I told you I'd beat your clk55 by buslengths, you got so mad in post # 26 at the very end of it https://mbworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=152700 that you pretty much challenged me to a fist fight, then further a long before the thread got locked you started telling me to "Go make ***** w/my mother? & ***** this-that?" you've got a screw loose guy!
And in what was that in response to, *****er? Did I say this out of the blue? Hardly. You trolled the thread saying how your car would "put buslengths" on a CLK55, and yet even the data that you yourself presented showed this to be a false claim.
So of course, just as you always do when beaten on the facts, you start in with childish insults. First, as you typically do when confronted with a Mercedes vs. Corvette kill where anything other than the Corvette wins, you called me a liar. Repeatedly. I responded in kind.

Later, you called me gay, in post#109. I responded that your mom sure didn't think so in post #111. In post #114, you made a dergatory response about mine, and then it was off to the races.

But who started this whole brohaha, *****er? You did, by trolling in a Mercedes forum, trying to stir up **** with Mercedes owners, as you did then, and have continued to do for over a year, right up to the present day.

And, just as you did then, you resort to cheap insults and other diversionary tactics when you can't win an argument on the merits.

Fine. But I can give just as good as I get, and will as long as the mods allow you to continue this trolling and these name-calling tirades unabated.
Old 05-08-2007, 11:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Dude? you really are outta your mind aren't you?? who keeps calling me *****er? etc.. All the names I've called you lately are VERY innocuous in comparison ie..Jimmy Oleson, Dorthy, etc....Buy a clue you've plum lost it
Old 05-08-2007, 11:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Fine. But I can give just as good as I get it
I bet you say that to all the boys lol...
Old 05-08-2007, 11:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

mymbonline
guys,
drop it or take it to pm's, your gonna get ANOTHER ****in thread locked

btw,
Rickers vette looks identical to a z06, if he wanted to he could badge it a z06 and get away w/ it, but he hasnt, has he?

an auto z06
Old 05-08-2007, 11:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Dude? you really are outta your mind aren't you?? who keeps calling me *****er? etc.. All the names I've called you lately are VERY innocuous in comparison ie..Jimmy Oleson, Dorthy, etc....Buy a clue you've plum lost it
Oh, gee, what a nice, transparent attempt at a dodge. You cite an earlier post and accuse me of insulting you, conveniently failing to mention that my insult was in response to your calling me gay, and prior to that, a liar.

So, rather than address this, what do you do? Dodge. How? By changing the subject from that which you initiated, the earlier thread, to this current thread.

Problem is, though, this doesn't change the fact that you raised the issue of that earlier thread, then deceptively tried to insinuate that I'd called you names unprovoked in that earlier thread, which is, of course, yet another attempt to fool the members of this forum--sort of like your claims of owning an S500 when you owned an S430.

But ya kinda forgot to mention those earlier insults, lol....hence, the quick sidestep after I pointed them out.

Last edited by Improviz; 05-08-2007 at 11:54 PM.
Old 05-08-2007, 11:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Oh, now this is classic ricker hypocrisy:

One post:
Immediately followed up with this post:
I bet you say that to all the boys lol...
Thank you for providing such a fine example of your hypocrisy....please, continue.

Old 05-09-2007, 12:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 243 Likes on 188 Posts
R230 SL63 | W220 S55
This petty fight never ends, does it?
Old 05-09-2007, 01:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
One post:

Immediately followed up with this post:

Thank you for providing such a fine example of your hypocrisy....please, continue.

What? I didn't call you any names? What could you be thinking? Just a cute little pink hand wave? Hmmmm why are you so caught up about me calling you gay a year ago? Did I hit a nerve? You went way below that w/Mother remarks absolutely classless.

All I can say is you're damned lucky these comments were never said to my face, damn lucky boy...
Old 05-09-2007, 01:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by AMG_55
guys,
drop it or take it to pm's, your gonna get ANOTHER ****in thread locked

btw,
Rickers vette looks identical to a z06, if he wanted to he could badge it a z06 and get away w/ it, but he hasnt, has he?

an auto z06
Yo bro! we need to run again Pilots on back order from the TireRack..

I like mine badgeless I'd love to have her modded to beat a C6 Z06! now that would be kool! w/top-off no Z06 can do that..
Old 05-09-2007, 01:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Yawn...no, your little homophobic insults are taken for what they are...the rantings of an insecure, immature punk kid...as to saying it to your face, well, gee, *****er...truly, you've got me scared to death.

So, are you ever going to respond to my questions, oh great debator? Ever going to address those fine points you keep ducking like a coward? I'll post them here again for you, since you haven't addressed a single one of them:

Losing? You haven't even responded to the facts I presented. Why not start with this one: explain to the members of this forum why you falsely claimed to own an S500 when you did not.

Start with that one. Then explain why as I showed earlier you clearly scour the forums for any AMG 1/4 mile run, dyno run, or Corvette kill story, and immediately get up in the face of any AMG owner who posts one with exploits of corvette owners other than yourself.

Then please continue with how the fact that my six year old AMG, which I bought brand new for $73,000, is worth $5,000 or so less than your two-year-old Corvette, establishes that I cannot afford expensive cars.

Lastly, explain why you keep posting others' Corvette drag times instead of taking your own car to a strip and getting your own numbers? Chicken?

You say I'm losing? How can that be when you're not even defending yourself? Let's see you debate, big man: address those questions.
Answer them, coward. Let's see you actually debate rather than issuing third-grade taunts and dodging.
Old 05-09-2007, 01:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Yawn...no, your little homophobic insults are taken for what they are...the rantings of an insecure, immature punk kid...as to saying it to your face, well, gee, *****er...truly, you've got me scared to death.

So, are you ever going to respond to my questions, oh great debator? Ever going to address those fine points you keep ducking like a coward? I'll post them here again for you, since you haven't addressed a single one of them:

Answer them, coward. Let's see you actually debate rather than issuing third-grade taunts and dodging.
Hmmm coward for ignoring your stupid questions not quite
Why don't you sack up tuff talk? Calling me coward lets meet half way, at a boxing/mma ufc gym? anytime step up COWARD!
Old 05-09-2007, 02:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'08 M5, '10 Land Cruiser

But who started this whole brohaha, *****er? You did, by trolling in a Mercedes forum, trying to stir up **** with Mercedes owners, as you did then, and have continued to do for over a year, right up to the present day.
Sean isn't a troll. He meets up for runs with us fellow enthusiasts on this forum. Furthermore, his posts are always interesting. The only time I ever see you post is to flame/call someone out. In this case, you're barking up the wrong tree.
Old 05-09-2007, 02:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Hmmm coward for ignoring your stupid questions not quite
Why don't you sack up tuff talk? Calling me coward lets meet half way, at a boxing/mma ufc gym? anytime step up COWARD!
Wow, so I ask you to stop responding with third-grade taunts, and you respond with...a first grade taunt? Wow, you're digressing...what a huge surprise!

Ooh, now who's touched a nerve, eh *****er? What's the matter, tough guy? Too scared to answer a few simple questions?? All brawn and no brain?? I mean, after all, you're the one who claimed to be winning here, right? So it should be a simple matter for you to simply dispense with these simple questions I've asked you, like the champion debator you fancy yourself to be....right?

Right?

Hello?

Old 05-09-2007, 02:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by Carl Lassiter
Sean isn't a troll. He meets up for runs with us fellow enthusiasts on this forum. Furthermore, his posts are always interesting. The only time I ever see you post is to flame/call someone out. In this case, you're barking up the wrong tree.
Yo bro! I heard about your mini meet w/Transffered!! You dog! he went on about your lady nice work! We were talking about meeting up after his work trip, you in? Laters....
Old 05-09-2007, 02:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by Carl Lassiter
I posted a history of what it is I'm talking about, and his posts speak for themselves. I have no problem with enthusiasts, but I do have a problem with insecure jerks who troll the forums picking fights with and/or pissing on the birthday cake of any Mercedes owner who reports a win against a Corvette.
Old 05-09-2007, 02:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Wow, so I ask you to stop responding with third-grade taunts, and you respond with...a first grade taunt? Wow, you're digressing...what a huge surprise!

Ooh, now who's touched a nerve, eh *****er? What's the matter, tough guy? Too scared to answer a few simple questions?? All brawn and no brain?? I mean, after all, you're the one who claimed to be winning here, right? So it should be a simple matter for you to simply dispense with these simple questions I've asked you, like the champion debator you fancy yourself to be....right?

Right?

Hello?

Let me break this down for you, you also challenged/threatened me last year when I bagged on your slow *** clk, how does that remove you from what I'm doing? in the contrary you were writing checks your body can't cash over my calling your clk slow? who's in third grade again?

I am standing up for myself, much different than spazzing out over someone telling you, you have a slow *** car, you've called me many names, went way off chart w/including my mother, and now call me coward?

And don't confuse this with year old posts, I'm talking about what you started a few days ago when I got sick of you riding your moral high horse on here and letting it slide by, not wanting to see your phonebook sized retorts, quoting outt've context, diarrhea of the keyboard onsluaghts, but when you tried to scold me like a dog or less over telling you till chill out, after you said it 1st?? that tore it!

Your a damn fool! any man w/spine would want to shut you up after this crap.

Last edited by Thericker; 05-09-2007 at 02:29 AM.
Old 05-09-2007, 02:26 AM

Audi S4 Avant and BMW X5 4.4
Yo bro! we need to run again Pilots on back order from the TireRack..

I like mine badgeless I'd love to have her modded to beat a C6 Z06! now that would be kool! w/top-off no Z06 can do that..
not to butt in now Sean.......but we're meeting up soon to do some nice comparison runs. Having 2 E60 M5s, an SL65 AMG, 2 modded 996TTs, a 997TT, a new C6 Z06 possibly, couple SC M3's, and couple S4's......we are looking for an E55 (stock or modded is fine) and maybe you can make it out if you can as well Let me know........this is going to be soon.

PS. If any E55's in the LA/OC/IE area are interested....please LMK, it would be great to have E55 AMG representation
Old 05-09-2007, 02:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by EvilllEmpirE
not to butt in now Sean.......but we're meeting up soon to do some nice comparison runs. Having 2 E60 M5s, an SL65 AMG, 2 modded 996TTs, a 997TT, a new C6 Z06 possibly, couple SC M3's, and couple S4's......we are looking for an E55 (stock or modded is fine) and maybe you can make it out if you can as well Let me know........this is going to be soon.

PS. If any E55's in the LA/OC/IE area are interested....please LMK, it would be great to have E55 AMG representation
Yo bro, I'm down but how bout LACR? It's a lot closer and all the 63/55 amg guys are hitting it weekly, what do ya say?
Old 05-09-2007, 02:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Let me break this down for you, you also challenged/threatened me last year when I bagged on your slow *** clk, how does that remove you from what I'm doing? in the contrary you were writing checks your body can't cash over my calling your clk slow? who's in third grade again?
No, over calling me a liar when I accurately reported beating a C6. You're a pompous ***, *****er, and you have no idea how fast your car runs a 1/4 mile, so zip it. You talk lots of **** using others' timeslips, but are too much of a chicken**** to go to a track yourself and post some numbers, despite repeated invitations from the members of this forum.

I am standing up for myself, much different than spazzing out over someone telling you, you have a slow *** car, you've called me many names, went way off chart w/including my mother, and now call me coward?
Yes, a coward. You don't have the guts, sack, *****, or integrity to answer some valid questions about your behavior on this forum. That makes you a bonafide coward, *****er. You painted yourself into an intellectual corner, and you know it, which is why you're ducking them. Anyone can see this.

And don't confuse this with year old posts, I'm talking about what you started a few days ago when I got sick of you riding your moral high horse on here and letting it slide by, not wanting to see your phonebook sized retorts, quoting outt've context, diarrhes of the keyboard onsluaghts.
I.e., I had the audacity to point out your insecure, childish behavior and hypocrisy by noting, accurately, your pattern of searching all AMG forums for Corvette kill stories and trying to **** on the winner's victory, citing the 1/4 mile timeslips of other Corvette owners instead of your own, always dragging out the Ranger as your poster child for the Corvette, ad nauseum, ad infinitum.

You can get up in the face of anyone on these forums, repeatedly accuse forum members of lying, posting phony slips, etc., but the minute someone questions or critiques YOU, you react like a petulant, spoiled child and invariably resort to personal attacks, often laced with class-warfare-based comments about us evil arrogant Merc owners.

And you sure didn't mind my "high moral horse" when you were asking me to jump into debates on your side, now did you? All that "hey, bro" bull**** like you were my best friend...as if I couldn't see right through that.

The problem (well, one of the problems) with you is that you regard yourself as being much, much smarter than you actually are. But in reality, you're utterly transparent and totally predictable.

Your a damn fool! any man w/spine would want to shut you up after this crap.
Any man with spine would answer the questions raised by his behaviors, insults, and false accusations. If you find them uncomfortable, perhaps in the future you should think twice before pulling BS, phony accusations out of your *** when you're losing a debate that you yourself started. Or, better still, exhibit some manners for a change and show a bit more respect when interjecting yourself into others' kill stories on your relentless Corvette vs Mercedes Jihad.

Last edited by Improviz; 05-09-2007 at 02:49 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SLK55 vs C6 Vette Auto