Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

stress relief...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-03-2002, 05:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SLK 350 '05
Wink stress relief...

OKAY....so first day of school is over finally..what a hectic day, trying to find classes and get everything sorted out. I just find out i had the worst teacher ever, who doesn't even like me very much(he's gonna spank me hard this term..!). Classes were boring, long, stuffy, hot, and un-entertaining. The last bell of the day was a relief! music to my ears!!! i am supposed to meet my parents at the Mb dealership about my E500, so i jumped into the 430 and took for the highway....just when i was starting to unwind with Kenny G(and his G string ofcourse)...2 cars come up to my side, i was on the highway, middle lane-one car on each side. they were going fast, braking, and kept fooling like that then finally took to my side and i recognized them. Buttheads from school..damn losers. they were doing hard signals of all sorts vigorously at me although i didn't hear a thing. one was driving a 92' red civic hatchback, and the other was driving a white mustang GT(a very old one..2 varients before?). I smiled to myself checked the rear view mirror, looked at each of them and braked hard, dropping my speed to approx 70-80km'h. They followed and at once, we all floored it and the civic was instantly forgotten, as though he had stopped...80-90-100-the mustang started to fall behind-110-120-130-140-i couldn't let go, too wound up and needed to release stress, or maybe just demonstrating power to those *******-150-160-170-180km/h in only what seemed like a few minutes, i see a few cars ahead of me and started to brake. within moments, it was my exit i left, not seeing my two "friends" from school anywhere in sight.

My parents were surprised i was 15-20minutes ahead of time which gave my dad a wierd expression followed by a "wink"

pretty good way to end the day i thought...but still no E500 yet..

Juke
Old 09-04-2002, 09:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Location: Sitting behind thing freakin desk of mine. Dreaming I was playing my Taylors, and driving my Benz. Long Live The VRAA!!!!!!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C230 Sports Coupe
yeah a good way to relax allright. I played a show in South Carolina this weekend, about 3 hours from my house. I was so tired on the way back, tired not sleepy. there were 4 cars in the group. I was leading, had a 300M, Toyota Avalon, and a Jeep Cherokee limited behind me. we all had 2 way radios, I asked if they wanted to make up a little losttime. All agreed. So we pushed it up to about 100mph. Cruised for about 30 minutes. It was so relaxing. For those of you that have the coupe, if you ever get around 100mph, tilt the roof up, the car really settles down even more than normal.