Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

GT2 humiliates W221 S65

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-20-2006, 10:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS55 AMG
Wow, another tirade...what a surprise!!

Originally Posted by ldangeli
In my original post about 1000 years ago, I said "I couldn't or din't believe that the "S65" destroyed the Gallardo the way it did. You started ranting about the SL65 and all this other crap.
False. I agreed with you, and pointed this out to you multiple times. Not once. Multiple times. I wrote that the Lambo driver in the video had short-shifted his car, which had led to a far larger margin of victory than one would expect in a race with a well-driven Gallardo. Not once. Multiple times.

It is there, in the thread, from very early on. Furthermore, I even pointed this out to another guy.

Shall I quote them for you, ldangeli, or are you capable of going back and reading the post for yourself?

And the fact is that long after I pointed out that I agreed with you on this point, you continued to argue, so this is a red herring, nothing more.

Yes, I quoted SL65 acceleration data, to show that the S65 would be faster; at that time, I did not have an S65 test, or video, or timeslip, which I have now. But I did have data showing, since backed up by my finding an S65 test, and videos, and timeslips, that the S65 is equally as fast. So the citing of that data was valid.

And again you refer to the citing of data as a "rant", establishing ever more firmly that you regard the citing of data which disagrees with what you want to believe as insulting, a rant, etc.

In other words, as long as someone agrees with everything you say, they are your best friend. The moment they disagree with anything you say, even if they agree with other things you say, they become your worst enemy and are treated as such.

And the facts speak for themselves: the moderators banned you for a week for issuing insults after being warned no fewer than three times.

As to my ride: it will bury anything you drive, so I don't think you want to go there. Wow, a CLK430? CLK55 AMG kills it. S4? Close, but no cigar. You don't even own an AMG, and you have the sack to take potshots at one? At least I own one, dude....

I note that you refused to answer my question, so I repeat it: I've laid out a plethora of road tests, videos of both cars at dragstrips, timeslips (which were, I remind you, provided by you ), and even the testimony of our own Ben Treynor and Rogerv, who you might happen to note owns *both* of the cars in question.

So answer the following question: how could one look at all of that and conclude that the preponderance of evidence shows the Gallardo to be faster?

Answer the question. You argued with me over this, and continue to claim that my presentation of this data is "insulting". How? Where is my analysis unsound?

Last edited by Improviz; 10-20-2006 at 10:41 AM.
Old 10-20-2006, 10:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EFF YOU JACKIE
WOW.. As for me owning an AMG, yes I had one, got rid of it, and if you search my posts of late, you'll see both my Silver AMG sitting next to my black 430. But I thought you did your research. Someone else had asked about it. You really think that your one 5 year old car impresses me or anyone else? Bury anything I drive? I don't buy cars for their speed alone? THat just proves your arrogance. Really. if you want to whip out peckers and start comparing, well lets see then, had a 360, got rid of it, had an AMG, got rid of it, currently have an S4, 50k, (Bought it new) currently have a 5 year old 430 - 60k (bought it new), Currently have an ML500 - 50K (bought it new), currently have a RRS Supercharged, 78K (bought it new), currently looking at a 911 Twin in comparison to a Gallardo. So, if you want throw down, because you think your man enough. I'll be more than happy to.

The moderator who banned me is a friend of yours and has sided with you on multiple occassions when bias was needed, so don't fool yourself.

As for your question, again, go back and slowly read my posts. I never said the Gallardo was faster. I made a statement about the unbelievable speed of the S65. WOW, you proved me wrong.

Originally Posted by Improviz
False. I agreed with you, and pointed this out to you multiple times. Not once. Multiple times. I wrote that the Lambo driver in the video had short-shifted his car, which had led to a far larger margin of victory than one would expect in a race with a well-driven Gallardo. Not once. Multiple times.

It is there, in the thread, from very early on. Furthermore, I even pointed this out to another guy.

Shall I quote them for you, ldangeli, or are you capable of going back and reading the post for yourself?

Yes, I quoted SL65 acceleration data, to show that the S65 would be faster; at that time, I did not have an S65 test, or video, or timeslip, which I have now. But I did have data showing, since backed up by my finding an S65 test, and videos, and timeslips, that the S65 is equally as fast. So the citing of that data was valid.

And again you refer to the citing of data as a "rant", establishing ever more firmly that you regard the citing of data which disagrees with what you want to believe as insulting, a rant, etc.

In other worse, as long as someone agrees with everything you say, they are your best friend. The moment they disagree with anything you say, even if they agree with other things you say, they become your worst enemy and are treated as such.

And the facts speak for themselves: the moderators banned you for a week for issuing insults after being warned no fewer than three times.

As to my ride: it will bury anything you drive, so I don't think you want to go there. Wow, a CLK430? CLK55 AMG kills it. S4? Close, but no cigar. You don't even own an AMG, and you have the sack to take potshots at one? At least I own one, dude....

I note that you refused to answer my question, so I repeat it: I've laid out a plethora of road tests, videos of both cars at dragstrips, timeslips (which were, I remind you, provided by you ), and even the testimony of our own Ben Treynor and Rogerv, who you might happen to note owns *both* of the cars in question.

So answer the following question: how could one look at all of that and conclude that the preponderance of evidence shows the Gallardo to be faster?

Answer the question. You argued with me over this, and continue to claim that my presentation of this data is "insulting". How? Where is my analysis unsound?
Old 10-20-2006, 10:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EFF YOU JACKIE
Ml63

I will proudly say I drove an ML63 yesterday. Holy crap! Truck was nice, impressive, but the price tag for an ML? 93K?? Is mercedes crazy? BLACK, BLACK, 295/40/20's AMG Slotted rotors, Push button start, Nice, and stupid fast. But, 93K??
Old 10-20-2006, 11:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
WOW.. As for me owning an AMG, yes I had one, got rid of it, and if you search my posts of late, you'll see both my Silver AMG sitting next to my black 430. But I thought you did your research. Someone else had asked about it. You really think that your one 5 year old car impresses me or anyone else?
Do you really think a CLK430 or an S4 or any of the other junk you own impresses me? You're the one who is taking childish shots at my car. You want to run? $1,000 a race. Bring it.

Bury anything I drive? I don't buy cars for their speed alone? THat just proves your arrogance. Really. if you want to whip out peckers and start comparing, well lets see then, had a 360, got rid of it, had an AMG, got rid of it, currently have an S4, 50k, (Bought it new) currently have a 5 year old 430 - 60k (bought it new), Currently have an ML500 - 50K (bought it new), currently have a RRS Supercharged, 78K (bought it new), currently looking at a 911 Twin in comparison to a Gallardo. So, if you want throw down, because you think your man enough. I'll be more than happy to.
Sure. Let me know when you get your turbo. By then, I'll probably have upgraded, and we can run. I'm not exactly wallowing in poverty here, dude, and talk is cheap. You made the ridiculous statement that my AMG couldn't "beat a Honda", and started with the cheap shots. As I said: my AMG will slaughter anything you own. So if you can't bring the heat, you might think about shutting up about how Hondas can beat my car, dude.

Again: any of the cars you own. $1,000 a race. Bring it. Otherwise, retract your idiotic "Honda" statement.

The moderator who banned me is a friend of yours and has sided with you on multiple occassions when bias was needed, so don't fool yourself.

As for your question, again, go back and slowly read my posts. I never said the Gallardo was faster. I made a statement about the unbelievable speed of the S65. WOW, you proved me wrong.
False and false. I don't know the moderator personally, and he banned you for violations of the Terms of Use, which I listed here:
https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...78#post1799678

As to what you were arguing: you are simply uncapable of telling the truth. I pointed out to you in my first post in the thread, I wrote the following:
Originally Posted by improviz
It would have been closer, though, but the Gallardo driver here was obviously short-shifting, which cost him extra time. Gotta use the whole power band of that V10!!
So, by your account, that should have been the end of it. But you are full of it, as can be seen by reading your follow-ups, first here:
https://mbworld.org/forums/showpost....1&postcount=18
So how come every other website around says the the S65 is 4.4 seconds, but car and driver's over zealous number crunchers say 3.8?
Proof poositive: even after I pointed out that the Lambo driver blew the race, you continued to argue about how fast the S65 is, contrary to your claim.

You did it again in your next post:
https://mbworld.org/forums/showpost....6&postcount=20
You're right, I am quoting 100kmh or 0-62, which every german rag quotes, in which every case, the lambo won.
Again: arguing the Lambo is faster than the S65. As you continued to do, for multiple posts, in that thread. And now you lie about it. But anyone can read it...you are not fooling anyone, except possibly yourself.

Here is the thread:
https://mbworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=163025

I'd go on quoting more examples of your arguing about the S65 in that thread, but it won't make any difference, and you'll just come up with some other red herring or rant.

Last edited by Improviz; 10-20-2006 at 11:07 AM.
Old 10-20-2006, 11:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EFF YOU JACKIE
Not trying to impress you at all. I could give two *****s about you or what you drive. 1000 dollars a race, haha.. Wow, why don't we meet outside by the play ground at 3:00? I don't buy cars to impress you or race jackass. Junk huh? Nice, and for that no, I won't retract *****. You are a little 13 year old, booger eatin' maniac, who sits home and trolls the net for this crap. SHUT UP!

BY then you'll have upgraded? HAHA. By when? I may buy the 911 or the gallardo next week, next month or next spring. You really are a fool Complete and total fool. "I'm not wallowing in poverty" - Um, ok, never put your financial stature to the test. SHUT UP!

Never said any of my cars would beat your wonderful AMG, and again for the 100th time, because you are so freaking thick headed, as I stated over and over, I didn't refute the S65 being faster, I stated I couldn't believe it was that fast!! YOU ARE AN IDIOT! JESUS CHRIST, please my ears are bleeding just shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up.

Do you really think a CLK430 or an S4 or any of the other junk you own impresses me? You're the one who is taking childish shots at my car. You want to run? $1,000 a race. Bring it.

Sure. Let me know when you get your turbo. By then, I'll probably have upgraded, and we can run. I'm not exactly wallowing in poverty here, dude, and talk is cheap. You made the ridiculous statement that my AMG couldn't "beat a Honda", and started with the cheap shots. As I said: my AMG will slaughter anything you own. So if you can't bring the heat, you might think about shutting up about how Hondas can beat my car, dude.

Again: any of the cars you own. $1,000 a race. Bring it. Otherwise, retract your idiotic "Honda" statement.

False and false. I don't know the moderator personally, and he banned you for violations of the Terms of Use, which I listed here:
https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...78#post1799678

As to what you were arguing: you are simply uncapable of telling the truth. I pointed out to you in my first post in the thread, I wrote the following:

Again: arguing the Lambo is faster than the S65. As you continued to do, for multiple posts, in that thread. And now you lie about it. But anyone can read it...you are not fooling anyone, except possibly yourself.

I'd go on quoting more examples of your arguing about the S65 in that thread, but it won't make any difference, and you'll just come up with some other red herring or rant.

Last edited by ldangeli; 10-20-2006 at 11:24 AM.
Old 10-20-2006, 11:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
(snipped rants one and two, part of three):

I didn't refute the S65 being faster, I stated I couldn't believe it was that fast!!
Incredible. Absolutely incredible. Even after I post links to, and quote directly, posts where you argued exactly that, you continue to deny it.

Well, you've dug yourself into that hole deep enough to satisfy me....I now return you to your regularly scheduled rant-and-insult campaign.

Old 10-20-2006, 11:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EFF YOU JACKIE
Oh, you're right, I posted information found on the web, you refuted it indicating I was wrong and you were right, got upset because I kept disagreeing with you. But that is how it is with you, your information is so much more correct and real than any other info found on the web, so I stopped trolling the web for said info and am now coneeding to your lunacy. Brother, I don't dig holes, I have people like you do it for me.

Incredible. Absolutely incredible. Even after I post links to, and quote directly, posts where you argued exactly that, you continue to deny it.

Well, you've dug yourself into that hole deep enough to satisfy me....I now return you to your regularly scheduled rant-and-insult campaign.

Old 10-20-2006, 11:44 AM
Administrator

Received 796 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
A long time ago... this thread went personal. While the rebuttals can go on forever, the thread will not. Its time to close this.