Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

a kill ?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-22-2007, 06:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BMW FTW
Originally Posted by egxpimp

wow some of you guys really took the kill to the bone...
lets clear some stuff up... im not being racist.. 99% of my friends are orientals

- i didnt say chinaman... my friend did...which he happens to be asian himself

- and the reason why i made this tread was to be sarcastic... about AndrewAz's ... argument about interior.... the Z4M he was comparying to the c6...is the same comparison right here...only that now he cant argue that about interior...that was the whole point of this thread...

-and yes AndrewAz... i pulled on him from 6th gear like if he was standing still...look at my mods--- maybe you understand numbers easier... 510BHP 490TQ

- no i wasent doing anything crazy before.. hand.. it was 1 am in the mornign the dumbarton bridge was empty... i figured i played a bit with him....
I dont give a crap about your peak HP and TQ numbers. Point is even and SLR only makes 300 or so usable HP in top gear between 2-3k RPM. And the porsche turbo is even worse since it makes all its power over 5RPM. So your in 6th gear expecting me to believe your turbo lagging car is walking a 335i lol.

I had a run in with a 700bhp+ porsche turbo on the street. We both floored it my M3 pulled about 1 1/2 cars on him and I could finally hear his turbo kick in and he shoot past me like I had the brakes on. On the next go around he kept the RPM up high and had less turbo lag and I only pulled 1/4 a car before he shot by me.
Old 01-22-2007, 06:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

BMW FTW
Originally Posted by itsmeek
exga can you post a pic of your porsche, i don't think you own one..
Its his dads porsche.
Old 01-22-2007, 06:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2003 CLK55
Originally Posted by AndrewAZ
Its his dads porsche.

Can he post a pic of his dad's Porsche?LOL
Old 01-22-2007, 07:00 PM
Banned

F248 F1
Originally Posted by Stiggs
Can he post a pic of his dad's Porsche?LOL

stiggy... do a thread search... i posted pics awhile ago...

Its his dads porsche.
just like your 328 is your daddys car

Originally Posted by itsmeek
exga can you post a pic of your porsche, i don't think you own one..
you can think whatever you like buddy...do a thread search... posted pics awhile ago

I dont give a crap about your peak HP and TQ numbers. Point is even and SLR only makes 300 or so usable HP in top gear between 2-3k RPM. And the porsche turbo is even worse since it makes all its power over 5RPM. So your in 6th gear expecting me to believe your turbo lagging car is walking a 335i lol.

I had a run in with a 700bhp+ porsche turbo on the street. We both floored it my M3 pulled about 1 1/2 cars on him and I could finally hear his turbo kick in and he shoot past me like I had the brakes on. On the next go around he kept the RPM up high and had less turbo lag and I only pulled 1/4 a car before he shot by me.

your a retard...

i said he flew by me and then i slammed on it AFTER he flew by me...god your retarded as usual...
Old 01-22-2007, 07:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

BMW FTW
stiggy... do a thread search... i posted pics awhile ago...

just like your 328 is your daddys car

you can think whatever you like buddy...do a thread search... posted pics awhile ago

your a retard...

i said he flew by me and then i slammed on it AFTER he flew by me...god your retarded as usual...

Unlike you I pay for my car now. Thats why I had to give up an M3( M3 cost $1,200 a month 328i costs $400 a month, house will cost another $600 a month, I could of either had an M3 or a 328i with a house), so my parents have no control over what I do. When you get a drivers license and pay for your car then you can talk **** to me but until then your still driving daddies car around(which I even have doubts about).
Old 01-22-2007, 07:33 PM
Banned

F248 F1
Unlike you I pay for my car now. Thats why I had to give up an M3( M3 cost $1,200 a month 328i costs $400 a month, house will cost another $600 a month, I could of either had an M3 or a 328i with a house), so my parents have no control over what I do. When you get a drivers license and pay for your car then you can talk **** to me but until then your still driving daddies car around(which I even have doubts about).

lol damn you got screwed... you must have a ****ty as credit score

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...01218&q=996+tt

enjoy the video at laguna seca..me behind the wheel
i spend my money on things more important then cars....
it was my 21st bday gift....which is perhaps better then anything you will ever get...
Old 01-22-2007, 07:40 PM

2003 CL600

it was my 21st bday gift....which is perhaps better then anything you will ever get...
We're all glad that you brag about things that were bought for you from mommy and daddy. Maybe mommy and daddy should have focused more of their money on an education for you, rather than superficial "I love you's."
Old 01-22-2007, 07:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

BMW FTW

I like how the video was uploaded on the 4th... And you did not share it with anyone here....

And when did your dads porsche become yours?

Heck you remind me of trunk kid.

and BTW I have never checked my credit score I dont care what it is, I have the highest level of credits cards you can get, with the exception of Amex.

When you get older and go off to college you will realize how its not fun to have mom and dad pay for stuff anymore since they try and restrict you.
Old 01-22-2007, 07:57 PM
Banned

F248 F1
I like how the video was uploaded on the 4th... And you did not share it with anyone here....

And when did your dads porsche become yours?

Heck you remind me of trunk kid.

and BTW I have never checked my credit score I dont care what it is, I have the highest level of credits cards you can get, with the exception of Amex.

When you get older and go off to college you will realize how its not fun to have mom and dad pay for stuff anymore since they try and restrict you.

i didnt share it ? hahaha perhaps you should visit the motorsport section more often i shared 1 lap...which is uploaded on youtube... because this one was uploading as usual you speak out of your ***...im not even going to bother telling you what credit cards i ahve.. your just a loser
Old 01-22-2007, 08:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

BMW FTW

i didnt share it ? hahaha perhaps you should visit the motorsport section more often i shared 1 lap...which is uploaded on youtube... because this one was uploading as usual you speak out of your ***...im not even going to bother telling you what credit cards i ahve.. your just a loser
Care to share that link?

Yea you wont even bother because you are not old enough to get a credit card without your parents.
Old 01-22-2007, 08:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Cee Fiddy Five
Egxpimp seems to be quite a happy person...

He rofls a lot.

Um, good kill I guess. More of an overkill though. You kind of brought this stuff with that first post though. Whatever, a kill is a kill.
Old 01-22-2007, 09:00 PM
Banned

F248 F1
Originally Posted by MercedesFTW
Egxpimp seems to be quite a happy person...

He rofls a lot.

Um, good kill I guess. More of an overkill though. You kind of brought this stuff with that first post though. Whatever, a kill is a kill.
yes im a very happy person... haha thanks MercFTW... the point of it was to see how far AndrewAZ would go... lol and well he did bite..

Care to share that link?

Yea you wont even bother because you are not old enough to get a credit card without your parents.
https://mbworld.org/forums/showpost....3&postcount=10

LOL YES... thats why my credit limit on my Amex is ...well...i have no limit gosh...mommy and daddy to pay for me huh boy you know nothing about me...

Originally Posted by C43AMG
He drove the car the way it was intended to be driven ! It's a kill !
thanks!

hey, i dont know why pp always say stupid **** like that... i guess most pp would just look at it instead of driving it ?

why bother to even buy the car if your not going to drive it the way it was design for...some pp are
Old 01-23-2007, 12:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

BMW FTW
yes im a very happy person... haha thanks MercFTW... the point of it was to see how far AndrewAZ would go... lol and well he did bite..

https://mbworld.org/forums/showpost....3&postcount=10

LOL YES... thats why my credit limit on my Amex is ...well...i have no limit gosh...mommy and daddy to pay for me huh boy you know nothing about me...

thanks!

hey, i dont know why pp always say stupid **** like that... i guess most pp would just look at it instead of driving it ?

why bother to even buy the car if your not going to drive it the way it was design for...some pp are

Keep posting.. It only proves my point that you are like trunk boy.

Way to try and make me look bad by posting a link... Funny how you selectively posted the single post only and not a link to the topic. Since the single post was buried in a topic about formula 1.

Thats great about your credit card. All of my cards have no spending limit, even a basic platinum from american express is unlimited.. Do you want a cookie?

But again by your sentence structure and behavior we all know you are a bit young to be driving.. And if you are really however old you say you then you are very pathetic and totally dependent on your mom and dad.
Old 01-23-2007, 03:27 PM
Almost a Member!

03 M5,98 528i,e36,Gsxr750
Old 01-23-2007, 06:48 PM

Looking for a new toy.
Originally Posted by nicegsxr
move over...make room!
Old 01-24-2007, 11:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
John Deere
This thread is no longer worth maintaining (as if it ever was).

Closed.
Old 01-24-2007, 11:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

08 S65, 06 M3 CS(stick), 02 BMW X5 4.6iS, 07 R1 Raven, 08 F-450 4x4, 08 CooperS JCW
You forgot to lock it
Old 01-24-2007, 12:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2012 W212 E350 Bluetec
Originally Posted by RBrenton
This thread is no longer worth maintaining (as if it ever was).

Closed.
You didn't get that feeling at post #1?
Old 01-24-2007, 06:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2002 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by transferred
You forgot to lock it
ROFLMFAO!!!
Old 01-24-2007, 06:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
BMW E39
Originally Posted by transferred
You forgot to lock it
RBrent is a noob mod.
Old 01-24-2007, 06:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

BMW FTW
Dont lock this topic I am waiting for the kid to reply. You dont know how many PM's I have gotten from members telling me to continue to own him and how he has been called out a few times and is full of crap.

Heck that NOTKS guy had 5k+ posts and was a member for years before he was officially called out as a 12 year old.

So far on calling people out I am 98% right, I called out the S600 kid, I called out a maybach kid, I called out trunk boy. And now I am calling out "trunk boy 2". I am probably forgetting a few others...
Old 01-24-2007, 06:56 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2007 E63
Andrew, you called out people who have previously been called out, but choose to continue to spend their time on the forum.

At RBrenton and the following comments.
Old 01-24-2007, 07:52 PM

2012 Cls 63 amg, 2006 Bmw M6
Ok this thread is officially closed!......again............so there happy now..........UM.....wait a sec......WTF...HMMMM....SOmething must be wrong... I can't lock this thread

lets try it again lol! This is too funny lol!
Old 01-24-2007, 08:00 PM
Banned

F248 F1
Dont lock this topic I am waiting for the kid to reply. You dont know how many PM's I have gotten from members telling me to continue to own him and how he has been called out a few times and is full of crap.

Heck that NOTKS guy had 5k+ posts and was a member for years before he was officially called out as a 12 year old.

So far on calling people out I am 98% right, I called out the S600 kid, I called out a maybach kid, I called out trunk boy. And now I am calling out "trunk boy 2". I am probably forgetting a few others...

your making a fool out of yourself... here call SharkWerks... 510-651-0300...Ask for Alex... ask him wheres F1crazydrivers(6speedonline) F house for his car from EVOM...he hasent called me back on a quote( hes busy with 8 cars right now) ask him if i have bouth parts from him with my own money for MY car... and if he left me a spare F house last Friday night because mine ripped (boosting 1.2 boost in cold temps!)

Last edited by egxpimp; 01-24-2007 at 08:13 PM.
Old 01-24-2007, 08:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55
Originally Posted by newton22
RBrent is a noob mod.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: a kill ?