Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

BMW Z4 M Roadster given "Sports Package" kill

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-08-2007, 04:32 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
94 BPU Supra
Originally Posted by nyc_srt8
Both, the knowledge came from (I believe it was your post) the explanation of the drag on the viper and e-class. The entertainment was from the back and forth ripping from those 4 members...I had to hold my laughs in at works...
ahh, i'm glad to see that people are finding this thread both informative AND entertaining. i was just going to say that this thread is actually quite informative if you can read between the insults.
Old 02-08-2007, 08:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

BMW FTW
Originally Posted by nicegsxr
The MB forum here is really good work entertainment .. its like the soapchannel with neverending drama
Its to boost membership.. As you can see we have a ton of new members joining each day.
Old 02-08-2007, 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by amgdriven
...........yeah, now that you mention it.....I can see were someone GAY could take it that way.

walk away slowly man......I'm reloading.
<-------walks away slowly from amgdriven while keeping an eye on him with both my hands protecting my azz...Your not reloading on me pal

Last edited by 350Zman; 02-08-2007 at 08:42 PM.
Old 02-10-2007, 11:48 AM
Banned

w210 E55
Originally Posted by 350Zman
<-------walks away slowly from amgdriven while keeping an eye on him with both my hands protecting my azz...Your not reloading on me pal
Apparently, I should be the one covering my ***......

have gotten royally raped everytime...I loved every minute of it
+ +

Old 02-11-2007, 01:50 AM

+ +

...and the saga continues.
Old 02-11-2007, 12:00 PM

+ +

LMAO..Damn it....I forgot about that line....I guess I owned myself with that one Gotta watch how I phrase things from now on lol...
Old 02-13-2007, 01:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Didn't I quote that already? 12.7 for a E55K? Where?
Yo! no fighting I just stumbled across an E55k time in that range...my bad though 12.62xx @ 112 mph
http://www.dragtimes.com/Mercedes-Be...lip-10438.html

Then another at 12.59x @112
http://www.dragtimes.com/Mercedes-Be...slip-9919.html

I know these are some of the slower times, and there are others much, much, faster just giving you a sample of what's out there in that range..

Once again NO FIGHTING, peace out bro

Last edited by Thericker; 02-13-2007 at 01:52 AM.
Old 02-13-2007, 01:22 PM
Banned

w210 E55
Originally Posted by Thericker
Yo! no fighting I just stumbled across an E55k time in that range...my bad though 12.62xx @ 112 mph

I know these are some of the slower times, and there are others much, much, faster just giving you a sample of what's out there in that range..

Once again NO FIGHTING, peace out bro
There must be a mistake. Those times must of been taken on "family day". You see Ricker, on "family day"....you have to load up the car with all of your family members and race....thus resulting in such poor 1/4 mile times due to the extra weight.

With my guns holstered........

and like I said in my earlier post, the Viper is a faster beast. The viper is just harder to drive fast then the E55K........unless you have someone who knows what the hell they are doing. The viper hands down will be a MUCH better track car. Chicago X just ran with someone who didn't do his viper justice. But, on a side note, hey Ricker.....you forgot to post my quoted stock E55K times.

11.84 @118
http://www.dragtimes.com/Mercedes-Be...slip-7187.html

11.90 @117
http://www.dragtimes.com/Mercedes-Be...lip-10571.html

11.98 @117
http://www.dragtimes.com/Mercedes-Be...slip-3064.html

11.99 @117
http://www.dragtimes.com/Mercedes-Be...slip-7815.html

And while I'm cherry picking times to try to make myself look good.......

I found this 2006 viper time

12.5 @117
http://www.dragtimes.com/Dodge-Viper-Timeslip-6764.html

I see Vipers all the time when I have my E55 worked on. Bobby Archer @ Viper Speed tunes and works on my E55. For those who don't know the name.....Bobby Archer is GOD when it comes to Vipers. Not only does he tune them.....he race preps them. He has been racing vipers for over a decade now.

I would love to have a Vette or Viper in my garage. With two kids who love long drives.......I would feel to guilty to own a two seater. Now, when they grow up and go to college......that would be a different story.

Last edited by amgdriven; 02-13-2007 at 01:45 PM.
Old 02-13-2007, 02:17 PM
Almost a Member!

94 BPU Supra
...you forgot to post my quoted stock E55K times.
does anyone else find this an oxymoron?

if i'm misunderstanding, please explain to me what a stock E55K is...
Old 02-13-2007, 02:45 PM

There must be a mistake. Those times must of been taken on "family day". You see Ricker, on "family day"....you have to load up the car with all of your family members and race....thus resulting in such poor 1/4 mile times due to the extra weight.

and like I said in my earlier post, the Viper is a faster beast. The viper is just harder to drive fast then the E55K........unless you have someone who knows what the hell they are doing. The viper hands down will be a MUCH better track car. Chicago X just ran with someone who didn't do his viper justice. But, on a side note, hey Ricker.....you forgot to post my quoted stock E55K times.

11.84 @118

11.90 @117

11.98 @117

11.99 @117

12.5 @117

I see Vipers all the time when I have my E55 worked on. Bobby Archer @ Viper Speed tunes and works on my E55. For those who don't know the name.....Bobby Archer is GOD when it comes to Vipers. Not only does he tune them.....he race preps them. He has been racing vipers for over a decade now.

I would love to have a Vette or Viper in my garage. With two kids who love long drives.......I would feel to guilty to own a two seater. Now, when they grow up and go to college......that would be a different story.
Gotta get at you for this post AMG....You take the best times for an E55 and then post the worst time for a Viper and somehow you think that tells the real story Best times to best times the Viper is 5-6 mph faster in the quarter mile at 11.7-12.2 et......Best time ever for a gen II is 11.7 @ 120mph...Best time for a Gen III Viper is 11.7 @ 124mph....We agree that a well driven Viper will kill and frickasee any Benz on a "roadcourse" save for the SLR Mclaren......On the highway or 1/4 its close enough that it may be a drivers race...I do believe the AMG has a higher top speed ungoverned though....
Old 02-13-2007, 05:25 PM
Banned

w210 E55
Gotta get at you for this post AMG....You take the best times for an E55 and then post the worst time for a Viper and somehow you think that tells the real story Best times to best times the Viper is 5-6 mph faster in the quarter mile at 11.7-12.2 et......Best time ever for a gen II is 11.7 @ 120mph...Best time for a Gen III Viper is 11.7 @ 124mph....We agree that a well driven Viper will kill and frickasee any Benz on a "roadcourse" save for the SLR Mclaren......On the highway or 1/4 its close enough that it may be a drivers race...I do believe the AMG has a higher top speed ungoverned though....
350Zman,350Zman,350Zman..................

I quoted on the first page of this colorful thread:
But, giving some credit where credit is do.....the E55K is comparable to the Viper on the straights. Viper does show some better times......but there is a huge variance. We all know E55K can get below 12 seconds stock. But rare. 2006 Viper has 1/4 mile times up to 12.3 with some times as low as 11.77.
http://www.roadandtrack.com/assets/d..._data_panel.pd:
In which admits the range of times for the Viper from 11.77 to 12.3....stock.

Yes?

The Ricker pokes my side with this post to prove that E55K's 1/4 mile times reach close to 12.7.....in which I attempted to call him out otherwise:

Originally Posted by Thericker

The Ricker was showing me the E55K's HIGHEST times, not the LOWEST times.

Soooooooooooooooooo......

I came back and posted the E55K's LOWEST times and quoted the Viper's HIGHEST times.

Not in any of my posts have I stated otherwise. I agreed in the begining that the Viper is faster then the E55K. My most current post is still stating the VIPER IS FASTER. No smoke and mirrors here, man. The Ricker and I are having fun.

capisce?

Last edited by amgdriven; 02-13-2007 at 07:37 PM.
Old 02-13-2007, 05:48 PM
Banned

w210 E55
Originally Posted by 996Yayo
does anyone else find this an oxymoron?

if i'm misunderstanding, please explain to me what a stock E55K is...
You're new...and I understand that.

a) Maybe you had a stressful day...and feel you need some closure to your day by trying to call someone else out.

b) Or maybe, you are on a role with something and feel that energy might carry over on this thread.

c) Or maybe, just maybe, not really understanding what a E55K is; you're reaching out to the forum members to help you understand the meaning with a slight smartass tone?

Have I told you that my 2 year old daughter can't say yellow yet?

I think I'm going with answer c Sooooooo.......

E55 Kompressor. Germans spell it with a K on the AMG's. If you were referring it to a Kleemann....it would state Kleemann in all of those links that I applied. E55 W210 (years 99-02) have no Kompressors (supercharger). E55 W211 (03-06) have Kompressors. That is why we post E55 or E55K.

Last edited by amgdriven; 02-13-2007 at 06:57 PM.
Old 02-13-2007, 07:30 PM

You guys need to take this show to hollywood. You can paid some serious 'bread' for this comedy.
Old 02-13-2007, 07:33 PM
Almost a Member!

94 BPU Supra
You're new...and I understand that.

a) Maybe you had a stressful day...and feel you need some closure to your day by trying to call someone else out.

b) Or maybe, you are on a role with something and feel that energy might carry over on this thread.

c) Or maybe, just maybe, not really understanding what a E55K is; you're reaching out to the forum members to help you understand the meaning with a slight smartass tone?

Have I told you that my 2 year old daughter can't say yellow yet?

I think I'm going with answer c Sooooooo.......

E55 Kompressor. Germans spell it with a K on the AMG's. If you were referring it to a Kleemann....it would state Kleeman in all of those links that I applied. E55 W210 (years 99-02) have no Kompressors (supercharger). E55 W11 (03-06) have Kompressors. That is why we post E55 or E55K.

and i can see you've been around for a long time . but even if you haven't been here as long as me, you must be knowledgeable since your post count is higher ...sorry, i don't live on this forum, let alone in front of my computer.

anyways i quoted YOU, and so i was pretty much waiting for YOU to respond. and you did just that...so thank you for helping me understand that you are referring to "Kompressor" and not "Kleemann." i wonder what would have given me that idea...maybe the E55 shown with the suffix "K3" at the Kleemann website, or the fact that i've seen and heard people refer to AMG's with Kleemann work done to them with the suffix "K" (and maybe those people are uninformed like i was just a moment ago, but nevertheless i've seen people make the reference time and again...and no i'm not thinking of Brabus - i know they use a "K" in some of their nomenclature).

and yes, this is the 2nd time you've told me of your daughter's speech impediment. what do you want ME to do about it?...if you can afford an e55, you can afford a speech therapist.

Old 02-13-2007, 09:27 PM
Banned

w210 E55
and i can see you've been around for a long time . but even if you haven't been here as long as me, you must be knowledgeable since your post count is higher ...sorry, i don't live on this forum, let alone in front of my computer.

anyways i quoted YOU, and so i was pretty much waiting for YOU to respond. and you did just that...so thank you for helping me understand that you are referring to "Kompressor" and not "Kleemann." i wonder what would have given me that idea...maybe the E55 shown with the suffix "K3" at the Kleemann website, or the fact that i've seen and heard people refer to AMG's with Kleemann work done to them with the suffix "K" (and maybe those people are uninformed like i was just a moment ago, but nevertheless i've seen people make the reference time and again...and no i'm not thinking of Brabus - i know they use a "K" in some of their nomenclature).

and yes, this is the 2nd time you've told me of your daughter's speech impediment. what do you want ME to do about it?...if you can afford an e55, you can afford a speech therapist.

The first step to recovery is acceptance. Say it 996yayo.... I will say it with you......
996yayo is a DUMBASS.
there, do you feel better? Good, because I do.

I've got a question there sparky. Not knowing what it meant and no leg to stand on, you thought a smartass remark (albeit; no knowledge of the subject) would not provoke me?
Say it isn't so.
Your defensive response contradicts this:
anyways i quoted YOU, and so i was pretty much waiting for YOU to respond.
Come on 996yayo, say it with me:
996yayo is a DUMBASS.

On the speech thing with the daughter......she will grow out of it with age, they always do. Now you on the other hand.....still say it.
Old 02-13-2007, 11:15 PM
Almost a Member!

94 BPU Supra
I've got a question there sparky. Not knowing what it meant and no leg to stand on, you thought a smartass remark (albeit; no knowledge of the subject) would not provoke me?
the confusion began at the onset of this very thread...the OP has an "E55/klee," and the first reply speaks of an e55k. so while the reason for my my confusion is obvious, you seem to think that i'm a dumbass, as well as confused. good call...that right there shows exactly how little i know. but to answer your question (in spite of its rhetoric), of course i expected a reply like this...but i also expected an answer, and i knew you'd provide it. i noticed you've pounced on several others in this thread the minute they got your attention with their remarks, so i knew you'd be one of the first fellow smartasses to respond to mine.

needless to say, i got what i wanted, and you got what you wanted - i'm no longer misinformed about what "e55k" really means (or at least i know that i'm not the only one confusing a stock W211 e55 with a Kleemann e55 when i see "e55k"), and you got to rib yet another member and remind yourself how high above everyone else you are.

i find the internet ribbing, and the general demeanor of this forum for that matter, just as entertaining as anyone else here, even when i'm part of it. but your pulitzer prize winning responses show just how much time and effort you put into bashing other people. you thought long enough about my original comment to formulate three, yes three, possible scenarios that could have led to my saying it, and then explained it to me as if i didn't already know why i said it. get a life...outside the forums. funny that you're throwing names around like a child...and yet you're the father of one.

On the speech thing with the daughter......she will grow out of it with age, they always do. Now you on the other hand.....still say it.
rather than emarrass the **** out of you, i'll be nice and just let you in on something: i assure you i'm not talking about the color yellow.

just let it go...this thread has gone off topic enough, and its amazing it hasn't been locked b/c of the bashing yet, i sure don't want it to get locked b/c nobody is talking about the topic of the thread...that would be kind of stupid.

Last edited by 996Yayo; 02-13-2007 at 11:17 PM.
Old 02-14-2007, 01:06 AM
Banned

w210 E55
i noticed you've pounced on several others in this thread the minute they got your attention with their remarks, so i knew you'd be one of the first fellow smartasses to respond to mine.

needless to say, i got what i wanted, and you got what you wanted - i'm no longer misinformed about what "e55k" really means (or at least i know that i'm not the only one confusing a stock W211 e55 with a Kleemann e55 when i see "e55k"), and you got to rib yet another member and remind yourself how high above everyone else you are.
yayo...I'm here for you. Please remember that.

i find the internet ribbing, and the general demeanor of this forum for that matter, just as entertaining as anyone else here, even when i'm part of it. but your pulitzer prize winning responses show just how much time and effort you put into bashing other people. you thought long enough about my original comment to formulate three, yes three, possible scenarios that could have led to my saying it, and then explained it to me as if i didn't already know why i said it

Yeah, I know. In real estate, you have some idle time. What can I say? I'm a salesman. My job is to overcome objections. Just imagine my responses in person.................

get a life
I have one...and it's paid for. Oh, you said life....not wife. Yeah, I have one of those too.

funny that you're throwing names around like a child...and yet you're the father of one.
For the record, I wasn't throwing any names around. It was intentional.
Father of two, actually.

rather than emarrass the **** out of you
please, whatever you do...don't emarrass me.

i'll be nice and just let you in on something: i assure you i'm not talking about the color yellow.
Okay, I admit it. You lost me on this one.

just let it go...this thread has gone off topic enough, and its amazing it hasn't been locked b/c of the bashing yet, i sure don't want it to get locked b/c nobody is talking about the topic of the thread...that would be kind of stupid.
no.
Old 02-14-2007, 03:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo

11.84 @118

11.90 @117

11.98 @117

11.99 @117

12.5 @117

11.84 @118

11.90 @117

11.98 @117

11.99 @117

12.5 @117

Sorry all those 11.80 -- 11.99 are NOT STOCK I went thru that entire DragTimes site, every E55k SOME are stock others w/mods listed next to time, here are the lightly modded times....

...12.86 @ 109....12.64 @ 112(BFG drag rad's 18 psi k+N filters)....12.62 @ 112....12.59 @ 112 (295's tires)....12.55 @ 111....12.45 @ 114....12.50 @ 113(ran 285's)....12.36 @ 111....12.35 @ 111(K+N's Conti 2's)....12.33 @ 111....12.31 @113....Nearly 100% of these times were had at sea level on Florida 1/4 mile tracks

links for mentioned E55k times above.....
http://www.dragtimes.com/Mercedes-Be...slip-4882.html
http://www.dragtimes.com/Mercedes-Be...slip-9079.html
http://www.dragtimes.com/Mercedes-Be...slip-6638.html
http://www.dragtimes.com/Mercedes-Be...slip-7834.html
http://www.dragtimes.com/Mercedes-Be...slip-3887.html
http://www.dragtimes.com/Mercedes-Be...slip-7370.html
http://www.dragtimes.com/Mercedes-Be...lip-10057.html
http://www.dragtimes.com/Mercedes-Be...lip-10484.html

OK...Now Kleemann ECU PULLEYS, RennTech ECU PULLEYS, ASP PULLEYS, LSD diffs, intercooler upgrades, VRUS TB, Kleemann Headers, NOS 50 DRY SHOTS BFG DRAG RADS, 104 OCTANE, DELETED CATS, CUSTOM X PIPES, RESO DELETES,K+N's, Intake heat spacers,.......EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE NEXT E55k cars has a different combo of most these mods..

With very low outside temps, on E55k, temps were 74 deg, 71 deg, 70 deg, 65 deg, 65 deg, 63 deg, 60 deg, 58 deg, 55 deg, 38 deg....

12.17 @ 118....12.16 @117....12.03 @ 118....12.02 @ 117....11.98 @117....11.96 @ 122....11.90 @ 117....11.80 @ 120....11.67 @ 121....11.66 @ 120(Renntech Stage 1)(496rwhp 572rwto)....11.59 @ 121 (58 deg, 50 NOS DRAG RADS)....11.70 @ 119 (Kllemann ecu, pulley MD raceway)

http://www.dragtimes.com/Mercedes-Be...slip-5392.html
http://www.dragtimes.com/Mercedes-Be...lip-11178.html
Go look, the rest of those links for times listed they are there, I'm bored w/this...
You get the idea the REST ARE BS including housofclass, he's trapping 119-120 stock?? yeah right that's K1- K2 car territory.

There are a few others obviously playing games to, the TRAPS don't lie, average un modded is between 12.86 @ 109-12.64-12.40 @ 111-112

Last edited by Thericker; 02-14-2007 at 04:02 AM.
Old 02-14-2007, 04:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo

11.84 @118

11.90 @117

11.98 @117

11.99 @117

12.5 @117

The last 2 in your supposed STOCK list have either K+N snorkel mod, or BFG drag radials read them closer at bottom of list bro...E55k can't break 12.00's STOCK there pulling your leg.. traps are to high...
Old 02-14-2007, 10:43 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
It's valentines day, I expect you guys to kiss and make up, you guys could be a bit more respectable to each other.

It's either that or a boot.
Old 02-14-2007, 11:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
John Deere
We have been receiving numerous complaints about the behavior in this thread. Ok, it was one complaint.

Please keep it light, as the odd-looking man in the Santa hat already noted.
Old 02-14-2007, 11:51 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

W211 E55
Welcome back, Vraa !

See what happens when you're away....
Old 02-14-2007, 12:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2012 W212 E350 Bluetec

Old 02-14-2007, 04:32 PM
Almost a Member!

03 M5,98 528i,e36,Gsxr750
Can someone pass the butter please
Old 02-21-2007, 01:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
03 C32 AMG
Originally Posted by nicegsxr
Can someone pass the butter please

With the cars on here, you think guys would do more of this and less of this

Nice M5 by the way

^see, thats how you compliment another man with a fast car rather than pulling out your manbits for measuring and a pissing contest.

Last edited by King320; 02-21-2007 at 01:30 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: BMW Z4 M Roadster given "Sports Package" kill