Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

K2 E55 Wagon Kills C6 Corvette

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-12-2007, 12:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
2005 E55 Wagon
Originally Posted by Thericker
Curious? is that because of added traction due to weight over rear wheels? You'd think it'd be the opposite? With less total weight, E55k K2 would be faster? any track data to support this?

I can't imagine how crappy it'd feel to loose to a station wagon, if I ever see an AMG 55k wagon you'd better believe I'll hide from it. I know I lost to a 4 door sedan E55k, but to on lookers the station wagon AMG is the ultimate sleeper
Thanks for the compliment, but I still love Corvettes!!!
Old 04-12-2007, 12:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by jcjmw
Thanks for the compliment, but I still love Corvettes!!!
Since it's still on topic, throw up some pic's!! love to see the Engine, Exterior, etc...
Old 04-12-2007, 02:03 AM
SPONSOR

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You act like I got destroyed? 3/4 of a length on last race, VERY CLOSE RACE...The other 2 were very traction limited (I loose traction on cold nights/roads up to 65-70 mph easily) also had a tuner remove torque management, then I manually shifted, really ***'d up! (my bad) Not to shaby from a roll w/a deficit of 100+ rwhp 100+rwto... get your facts straight, I'm getting a full tune and new meats for a rematch will see how I do then

ok, if you are going to point out the HP and TQ disadvantage that you have, then at least be fair and point out the weight disadvantage that the E55 has...just want to keep it all in perspective, it all about power to weight ratio
Old 04-12-2007, 03:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mymbonline
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by amgdriven "on probation"
Second off, amg_55 is a mod on that forum? Oh God, that's proof that internet forums need to be regulated.
i see you got regulated

nice kill jc
Old 04-12-2007, 04:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by 1FASTC32
ok, if you are going to point out the HP and TQ disadvantage that you have, then at least be fair and point out the weight disadvantage that the E55 has...just want to keep it all in perspective, it all about power to weight ratio
Don't get me wrong, I know it's apples to oranges Just retarded sick a heavy luxury 4 door sedan schooling me

Last edited by Thericker; 04-12-2007 at 04:24 AM.
Old 04-12-2007, 04:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by AMG_55
i see you got regulated

nice kill jc
Will meet again "Oh fast one!" can't get over how impressive the E55k is
Old 04-12-2007, 08:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

mymbonline
Will meet again "Oh fast one!" can't get over how impressive the E55k is
it will be a pleasure to run you again
Old 04-14-2007, 12:12 AM
Banned

w210 E55
i see you got regulated
What can I say? New mod has to prove a point. Oh, by the way...how is the America hating coming?

Let me know when you can make it to Texas........
Old 04-14-2007, 06:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

mymbonline
Originally Posted by amgdriven
What can I say? New mod has to prove a point. Oh, by the way...how is the America hating coming?

thats not what i heard

whats in texas?

Last edited by AMG_55; 04-14-2007 at 01:09 PM.
Old 04-14-2007, 09:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

20+ to list......
I've seen the supercharged Vette @ NY autoshow, called the Callaway Vette, and it's absolutely gogeous. Pricing is a little steep for a Vette, @ roughly 90k+, but when you look at it at the performance vs. value in the supercar realm, it's worth every single penny.

Originally Posted by jrv8mbp
Oh that's right. Ricker has a Vette, I love muscle cars too. I can't wait to see the official new 6.2 Suprcharge Vette with 650HP
Old 04-14-2007, 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by 2MANYCARS
I've seen the supercharged Vette @ NY autoshow, called the Callaway Vette, and it's absolutely gogeous. Pricing is a little steep for a Vette, @ roughly 90k+, but when you look at it at the performance vs. value in the supercar realm, it's worth every single penny.

I saw it too....Only problem I have with it is that the stock Z06 is just as fast or faster for less money....Ill take the Z06 please...I believe my friend said the Callaway does 11.5 @ 127mph or there about...Stock Z06 times for 20k more for the Callaway treatment...
Old 04-14-2007, 01:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

mymbonline
Originally Posted by jrv8mbp
Oh that's right. Ricker has a Vette, I love muscle cars too. I can't wait to see the official new 6.2 Suprcharge Vette with 650HP
sorry to break it to you, it wont have F/I

http://mymbonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=26411#26411
Old 04-14-2007, 02:21 PM
Banned

w210 E55
thats not what i heard
Umm...okay. From your friend mod, napalm or your anti-American booty buddy jangy?

whats in texas?
Me and you in 3 rounds of 3 minutes with 8 oz gloves. Bring jangy.
Old 04-14-2007, 02:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

mymbonline
Umm...okay. From your friend mod, napalm or your anti-American booty buddy jangy?

Me and you in 3 rounds of 3 minutes with 8 oz gloves. Bring jangy.
ahhhh, no, wasnt him. i dont have any booty buddies, i have a gf w/ a nice booty though . and no, it wasnt jangy.

why you wanna fight me for?
anyways, gloves are for b1tches
Old 04-14-2007, 03:07 PM
Banned

w210 E55
why you wanna fight me for?
Actually, my sparing partner is the only one left at my gym. There are two other guys that are almost pro and 60 + lbs heavier.......let's just say it is hard to sell homes with a constant black eye. So I thought you might want to go a few rounds with me.............

Internet anger should be disputed in the ring.

anyways, gloves are for b1tches
Have you EVER been hit with an 8oz glove? About the only thing 8 oz gloves help with is stopping your knuckles from ripping your opponents flesh on their face.( sometimes it doesn't help) I have seen bare knuckle fights that left check bones exposed. My face is too pretty to have scares.

Anyways, we need to start a fight club on this forum. So we can see if internet ego can match a sportsman fighting ego.

okay, I'm done hijacking......
Old 04-14-2007, 03:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

08 S65, 06 M3 CS(stick), 02 BMW X5 4.6iS, 07 R1 Raven, 08 F-450 4x4, 08 CooperS JCW
Who's hogging the butter...

Old 04-14-2007, 03:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG

How is it that he hates America? Or am I missing something here?
Old 04-14-2007, 03:39 PM
Banned

w210 E55
Originally Posted by Improviz
How is it that he hates America? Or am I missing something here?

i love it how it pisses off americans when we (immigrants) come here, use their ****, completely disregard their laws (at least i do), live in nice hood's (im in beverly hills ), drive nice cars etc....
it must suck, i feel you

yesterday i was driving and gound a parking stub that my brother left in my car, i hate when he leaves ****, so i tore it up to a bunch of many pieces and tossed it out the window (itll disentigrate in a day). next light a bmw pulls up next to me and the driver shows me (hides behind) a badge , and only then tells me "dont you know its illegal to litter?" i looked straight at him and said "yes". he shook his head and rolled up his window.
Old 04-14-2007, 04:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Hmm, well, assuming the whole thing wasn't totally made up to bait you (which to me, frankly, it sounds like it was), sounds to me more like he's got serious attitude issues, but I wouldn't go so far as to read "I hate America" in the stuff you quoted...guess I'll go dig around and find that thread to see what's up .
Old 04-14-2007, 04:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Hmm, well, assuming the whole thing wasn't totally made up to bait you (which to me, frankly, it sounds like it was), sounds to me more like he's got serious attitude issues, but I wouldn't go so far as to read "I hate America" in the stuff you quoted...guess I'll go dig around and find that thread to see what's up .
Hmm, dangit, can't find the thread....can u please give me a link, amgdriven?
Old 04-14-2007, 05:11 PM
Banned

w210 E55
sounds to me more like he's got serious attitude issues, but I wouldn't go so far as to read "I hate America" in the stuff you quoted...

Then at what point should something not be taken serious and considered with someone? If you type it, you mean it. If you don't, then say so. Or, better yet....keep stupid *** comments to one's self.

once I find the post, I will post it for you.

Anthony
Old 04-14-2007, 06:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
I never said that it wasn't a stupid comment, but I don't feel that his saying he gets some sort of odd pleasure out of annoying Americans is quite the same as saying he hates Americans....I mean, he'd have to be pretty deeply messed up to live here if he hated each and every one of us.

And anyway, the stuff you quoted looked like designed to do nothing more than elicit a response

Anyway, if everyone here kept all of their stupid assed comments to themselves, it wouldn't be as much fun as it is sometimes!!

Then at what point should something not be taken serious and considered with someone? If you type it, you mean it. If you don't, then say so. Or, better yet....keep stupid *** comments to one's self.

once I find the post, I will post it for you.

Anthony
Old 04-14-2007, 06:32 PM
Banned

w210 E55
I mean, he'd have to be pretty deeply messed up to live here if he hated each and every one of us.
His parents moved here. Who has money. Enjoying American lifestyle that he can't get on his own...with his money.....back in the country he is from. Yeah, messed up if he disrespects Americans and takes advantage of the country he lives in. Oh, wait....he does.

And anyway, the stuff you quoted looked like designed to do nothing more than elicit a response
Amg_55 is no different then me. We both of each other. In fact, he is more calm then me.

Anyway, if everyone here kept all of their stupid assed comments to themselves, it wouldn't be as much fun as it is sometimes!!
yup.
Old 04-14-2007, 07:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
sorry to break it to you, it wont have F/I

http://mymbonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=26411#26411
Bro the new Z06 is deff going supercharged, trust me, no mater what links you've found there are ten more that show test mules w/blowers, crummy hood scops, etc..there going down from 7.0 liters to 6.2 to reduce compression to make forced induction more compatible, other current C6 Z06 owners have TT, or SC'd, and are either blowing the bottom ends, or reduced to less totall hp, torque, than the LS2 6.0 liter w/forced induction applications..

http://www.autoweek.com/apps/pbcs.dl.../70327001/1528
Latest red test mule pic's w/fact blower..

They say an employee of the shipping co. snapped these pic's and is now fired/being sued for releasing latest underhood shots..

Here's a link to rest of the spy shots...
http://jalopnik.com/photogallery/CorvetteSS/

Last edited by Thericker; 04-15-2007 at 05:29 PM.
Old 04-15-2007, 11:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
His parents moved here. Who has money. Enjoying American lifestyle that he can't get on his own...with his money.....back in the country he is from. Yeah, messed up if he disrespects Americans and takes advantage of the country he lives in. Oh, wait....he does.
Well, I think that the Republic is strong enough to withstand his silly remarks...and if he really does hate it, he knows where the door is, but again: I think his remarks were just so much juvenile flamebait--and it seems that they worked as he intended them to do.... Although, having said that, I still haven't seen the thread from which they came (hint, hint!), so I have no context here either.

Amg_55 is no different then me. We both of each other. In fact, he is more calm then me.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: K2 E55 Wagon Kills C6 Corvette