Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

CLS 63 030 vs. 2007 Z06

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-06-2007, 12:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by Thericker
Impro my man...re-read my post guy...NO pissing on b-dday cakes? I think you need to chill lol...
I read your post just fine, and I would call the following (in red) a clear case of pissing on his birthday cake:

Hey a win is a win, but you know if he got traction it wouldn't even be close right? why the worry & "It would be bad for mbworld blah?" the new C6 Z06 runs low-low 11's @ 127-129 mph w/prper traction, no disgrace in loosing to that beast but you WON! deff anamoly at best, now if you were to get beat by say me, I could see your fear of mbworld smack talk, but C6 Z06? come-on bro..
It was pretty clear from his original post that he knew the Z06 was a faster car, right? He wrote that he fully expected to lose, right?

So why get up in his face with this crap? Why do you feel the need to tell him what he obviously already knew?

Why are you so insecure? Why is it that each and every time someone in here posts a 'vette kill, you're up in their face?

What are you trying to prove?

Sorry, but this is getting old. You're a nice guy, but you really ought to chill out with this Jihad against Mercedes owners who win races against Corvettes. It happens. I beat a C5 in a 2000 Audi S4, kicked his *** actually, because I nailed a perfect launch and he spun like a ****. Doesn't mean the S4 was faster, and I didn't need any Corvette owner getting up in my face to tell me that, either.
Old 05-06-2007, 01:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by Improviz
I read your post just fine, and I would call the following (in red) a clear case of pissing on his birthday cake:

It was pretty clear from his original post that he knew the Z06 was a faster car, right? He wrote that he fully expected to lose, right?

So why get up in his face with this crap? Why do you feel the need to tell him what he obviously already knew?

Why are you so insecure? Why is it that each and every time someone in here posts a 'vette kill, you're up in their face?

What are you trying to prove?

Sorry, but this is getting old. You're a nice guy, but you really ought to chill out with this Jihad against Mercedes owners who win races against Corvettes. It happens. I beat a C5 in a 2000 Audi S4, kicked his *** actually, because I nailed a perfect launch and he spun like a ****. Doesn't mean the S4 was faster, and I didn't need any Corvette owner getting up in my face to tell me that, either.
Holy crap! are you serious? dude I hardly call my retort "getting up in his face?" What you're doing right now is GETTING UP IN MY FACE!! seriously chill out Impro!! I'm capable of taking plenty of BS, and I have since buying this Vette, & I give it right back, but this above has literally only crawled up your ****! I seriously misunderstood his meaning when I read what I quoted about his thoughts of possibly loosing to a Z06!

Did you notice NO one else took my comments the way you did? What I said directly before it is what counts! and it was the majority of my post, giving DUE PROPS! saying A WIN IS A WIN!!

I thought you may snap when I retorted right back to you chill out, but I even added a lol...to show EZ does it joking around, I'll say this for you Impro you are the end all of pissing war captains on this board, but scolding me like this and talking to me like I'm some hobo that pissed on your car is BS!

I'll say this to you 1 time back the *** off! If you ever spoke to me in person like this over something so retarded, insignificant, damn lets just say this... it wouldn't be pretty!! I seriously haven't been pissed at anyone on here in a long time and you of all people come off w/this ****!

Go re-read some of my latest posts! I've given huge credit to the late model amg's TT's etc.. Even ripped on my C6, it's just a fukin' car man! there's always someone faster, I love Mercs and have said it numerous times that you have obviously missed "I'd rather have an E55k or SL/CL600 TT etc, over my C6" and will when I sell this C6!

You take this **** the way I used to, way to personally attaching your ego and brand monogamy, sorry to say even though I still love Mercs there are plenty of better cars to be owned/experienced etc..You need to let it go like I have, my retorts to Vette perf now, are merely questioning? when I hear something questionable? I question it! not freak out and throw in the kitchen sink..I think you would understand better if you moved on from your old 208 and tried another anything! And please don't list what you've owned since you were 14 yrs old and that your current 208 is the pinnacle of perf/luxury etc..

Last edited by Thericker; 05-06-2007 at 01:54 AM.
Old 05-06-2007, 01:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 243 Likes on 188 Posts
R230 SL63 | W220 S55
Old 05-06-2007, 03:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Holy crap! are you serious? dude I hardly call my retort "getting up in his face?" What you're doing right now is GETTING UP IN MY FACE!! seriously chill out Impro!! I'm capable of taking plenty of BS, and I have since buying this Vette, & I give it right back, but this above has literally only crawled up your ****! I seriously misunderstood his meaning when I read what I quoted about his thoughts of possibly loosing to a Z06!
Horse****. You just had to come in here and start belittling his win, saying the unnecessary-to-everyone-except-you obvious statement that a well-driven Z06 would beat a CLS63.

Really?

No ****?

You mean a car with 500 hp weighing 3150 pounds should be able to take a car with 500 hp weighing 4200 pounds???

Wow, what a revelation! Thank you for enlightening us, Ricker, because, you see, most of us are just too ****ing stupid to figure that out on our own.

Which is, obviously, why you are here; to enlighten us ignorant folk about the almighty Corvettes.

Yes, we need you to be here, endlessly patrolling the forums to chime in on each and every Corvette vs. Mercedes race, Ricker. Because we're too ****ing stupid to comprehend what a simple glance at the stats section of any car magazine will tell us.

Did you notice NO one else took my comments the way you did? What I said directly before it is what counts! and it was the majority of my post, giving DUE PROPS! saying A WIN IS A WIN!!
Yes, and then you just had to state the obvious, didn't you? Which proves what, exactly?

Again: what is your purpose for this? Over and over and over again, into a Chevy-vs-Merc thread the ricker must swim, graciously informing us of useless tidbits like the one guy who runs the fastest times in the country being representative of what Corvette owners all can do, while studiously ignoring the fact that a) most Corvette owners aren't doing this, just like most Corvette owners aren't going to go nail a 12.5 each and every time they run (in fact, most won't, period), which by definition means that b) most of them are going to be running notably slower. And you also ignore the fact many Merc owners have also, miraculously, managed to run pretty good times in their stock Mercs...like the guys who've run 12.0xs and even one high 11 in stock E55s....

But the thing you don't seem to get is that skill is a very important factor here, i.e. that outliers don't constitute the norm.

I don't give a **** what ranger or some other track junkie hotshot ran in HIS car with a megafantastic DA under perfect conditions; I care what the guy I'm running runs in his!

I mean, if it's so goddamn easy for A4 C6's like yours to run in the mid to low 12's "bone stock", then where's your ultra-low 12 timeslip, ricker? You're modded, you should be faster. If this is so damn easy, and you think that the fastest times on the 'vette forums are representative of what you can do, then take it to the track, and show us some slips & vids.

I thought you may snap when I retorted right back to you chill out, but I even added a lol...to show EZ does it joking around, I'll say this for you Impro you are the end all of pissing war captains on this board, but scolding me like this and talking to me like I'm some hobo that pissed on your car is BS!
Well, I think your relentless trolling of these forums and constantly getting up in the face of each and every member who scores a 'vette kill is BS, so I guess that makes us even. Who appointed you the resident Corvette policeman?

I'll say this to you 1 time back the *** off! If you ever spoke to me in person like this over something so retarded, insignificant, damn lets just say this... it wouldn't be pretty!! I seriously haven't been pissed at anyone on here in a long time and you of all people come off w/this ****!
Yawn....you have no idea who you're threatening, son, and I'd personally advise you to think before you threaten, but if you seriously want to spar, let me know next time you're in Dallas. I'm not worried, put it that way... And again, this demonstrates your typical childish, booring behavior towards anyone who threatens your tiny little ego. Are you still in high school, or what?? Too many 'roids, maybe?

Go re-read some of my latest posts! I've given huge credit to the late model amg's TT's etc.. Even ripped on my C6, it's just a fukin' car man! there's always someone faster, I love Mercs and have said it numerous times that you have obviously missed "I'd rather have an E55k or SL/CL600 TT etc, over my C6" and will when I sell this C6!
Goodie for you. I personally don't care what you drive, I just get sick of your fragile ego-driven trolling of these forums. Face it, ricker: Corvettes aren't the fastest cars on the planet, Mercedes makes fast cars too, and wow: Corvettes can, and do, lose to Mercedes. Even to Mercedes that are slower.

So how about trying the following: stop being so insecure, grow up, and deal with it.

You take this **** the way I used to, way to personally attaching your ego and brand monogamy,
Brand monogamy? Yeah, whatever, dude....I suppose if you ignore the posts in which you've participated (of course, because they were about Mercedes beating Corvettes, right?) wherein I argued that the Corvette was the faster car, or other threads where I did the same at your request, i.e. if you ignore all evidence to the contrary of what you're saying, you might have a point.

No, ricker, brand has nothing to do with it...I just get tired of your constant policing of these forums to defend your beloved Chevy whenever someone has the audacity to report that they actually defeated one in a race.

It makes you look childish, insecure, and petty.

sorry to say even though I still love Mercs there are plenty of better cars to be owned/experienced etc..
Sure, but Corvettes aren't one of them.

And what's funny about you is you talk all of this **** here, first saying how you'd walk all over an SLK55, only to barely walk him at triple digits, and then brag about how you'd pulled your friend's E55k multiple times, yet somehow when you showed up to run one, you got your *** beat each and every race.

So in both cases, rather than admit the SLK was your equal up to 100 or so, just like we were trying to tell you beforehand, or to admit that the E55ks were faster, what do you do? Let the excuses roll..."oh, I couldn't hook", "oh, he only beat me by a few lengths", etc. etc. etc...wah, wah, wah....cry me a river, dude; you lost.

And I'll tell you this: for all of the **** you talk about Mercedes owners and their egos, the people here were one helluvalot more gracious about putting up with your excuses than the people on a Corvette forum would be.

You need to let it go like I have, my retorts to Vette perf now, are merely questioning? when I hear something questionable? I question it! not freak out and throw in the kitchen sink..I think you would understand better if you moved on from your old 208 and tried another anything! And please don't list what you've owned since you were 14 yrs old and that your current 208 is the pinnacle of perf/luxury etc..
Well, given that a Z06 currently goes for less than what I paid for my car, and given that I could, if I somehow lost my facilities and decided to buy a Chevy, go pick up a brand new Z06 for cash on Monday (or, for that matter, I could pick up one of yours and pocket an extra 20 grand), I'll just have a good laugh at yet another exhibition of your monumental insecurity and move on. I prefer to stretch out my depreciating assets' lifespan to keep average yearly losses to a minimum, which frees up more capital for me to invest elsewhere, which I can do because I'm secure enough not to have to rush out and by the Next Big Thing every two years; I'll leave that to you monumentally insecure types and look forward to a nice, fat, early retirement while you get by on cat food. If I want a new toy, rest assured that I can get one, but right now, I don't.

Enjoy your Chevy.

Last edited by Improviz; 05-06-2007 at 05:03 AM.
Old 05-06-2007, 03:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lotus Elise SLK55
I agree with Improviz. People here are not stupid, everyone realizes that Z06 is faster than E63 with enough traction and proper driving, there is no need to "educate" us. Anything can happen in a race, I personally saw Z06's running 13's on numerous occasions, not everybody is a great driver. Just give the guy props for winning and stop instigating the "Mercedes vs Corvette" argument all the time. I'm beginning to think that you need to constantly justify your decision for buying a corvette to yourself and others, which is never a good thing.
Old 05-06-2007, 05:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Horse****. You just had to come in here and start belittling his win, saying the unnecessary-to-everyone-except-you obvious statement that a well-driven Z06 would beat a CLS63.

Really?

No ****?

You mean a car with 500 hp weighing 3150 pounds should be able to take a car with 500 hp weighing 4200 pounds???

Wow, what a revelation! Thank you for enlightening us, Ricker, because, you see, most of us are just too ****ing stupid to figure that out on our own.

Which is, obviously, why you are here; to enlighten us ignorant folk about the almighty Corvettes.

Yes, we need you to be here, endlessly patrolling the forums to chime in on each and every Corvette vs. Mercedes race, Ricker. Because we're too ****ing stupid to comprehend what a simple glance at the stats section of any car magazine will tell us.

Yes, and then you just had to state the obvious, didn't you? Which proves what, exactly?

Again: what is your purpose for this? Over and over and over again, into a Chevy-vs-Merc thread the ricker must swim, graciously informing us of useless tidbits like the one guy who runs the fastest times in the country being representative of what Corvette owners all can do, while studiously ignoring the fact that a) most Corvette owners aren't doing this, just like most Corvette owners aren't going to go nail a 12.5 each and every time they run (in fact, most won't, period), which by definition means that b) most of them are going to be running notably slower. And you also ignore the fact many Merc owners have also, miraculously, managed to run pretty good times in their stock Mercs...like the guys who've run 12.0xs and even one high 11 in stock E55s....

But the thing you don't seem to get is that skill is a very important factor here, i.e. that outliers don't constitute the norm.

I don't give a **** what ranger or some other track junkie hotshot ran in HIS car with a megafantastic DA under perfect conditions; I car what the guy I'm running runs in his!

I mean, if it's so goddamn easy for A4 C6's like yours to run in the mid to low 12's "bone stock", then where's your ultra-low 12 timeslip, ricker? You're modded, you should be faster. If this is so damn easy, and you think that the fastest times on the 'vette forums are representative of what you can do, then take it to the track, and show us some slips & vids.

Well, I think your relentless trolling of these forums and constantly getting up in the face of each and every member who scores a 'vette kill is BS, so I guess that makes us even. Who appointed you the resident Corvette policeman?

Yawn....you have no idea who you're threatening, son, and I'd personally advise you to think before you threaten, but if you seriously want to spar, let me know next time you're in Dallas. I'm not worried, put it that way... And again, this demonstrates your typical childish, booring behavior to anyone who threatens your tiny little ego. Are you still in high school, or what?? Too many 'roids, maybe?

Good for you. I don't care what you drive, I just get sick of your fragile ego-driven trolling of these forums. Face it, ricker: Corvettes aren't the fastest cars on the planet, Mercedes makes fast cars too, and wow: Corvettes can, and do, lose to Mercedes. Even to Mercedes that are slower.

So how about trying the following: stop being so insecure, grow up, and deal with it.

Brand monogamy? Yeah, whatever, dude....I suppose if you ignore the posts in which you've participated (of course, because they were about Mercedes beating Corvettes, right?) wherein I argued that the Corvette was the faster car, or other threads where I did the same at your request, i.e. if you ignore all evidence to the contrary of what you're saying, you might have a point.

No, ricker, brand has nothing to do with it...I just get tired of your constant policing of these forums to defend your beloved Chevy whenever someone has the audacity to report that they actually defeated one in a race.

It makes you look childish, insecure, and petty.

Sure, but Corvettes aren't one of them.

And what's funny about you is you talk all of this **** here, first saying how you'd walk all over an SLK55, only to barely walk him at triple digits, and then brag about how you'd pulled your friend's E55k multiple times, yet somehow when you show up to run one, you got your *** beat each and every race.

So in both cases, rather than admit the SLK was your equal up to 100 or so, just like we were trying to tell you, or to admit that the E55ks were faster, what do you do? Let the excuses roll..."oh, I couldn't hook", "oh, he only beat me by a few lengths", etc. etc. etc...wah, wah, wah....cry me a river, dude; you lost.

And I'll tell you this: for all of the **** you talk about Mercedes owners and their egos, the people here were one helluvalot more gracious about putting up with your excuses than they would be on a Corvette forum.

Well, given that a Z06 currently goes for less than what I paid for my car, and given that I could, if I somehow lost my facilities and decided to buy a Chevy, go pick up a brand new Z06 for cash on Monday (or, for that matter, I could pick up one of yours and pocket an extra 20 grand), I'll just have a good laugh at yet another exhibition of your monumental insecurity and move on. I prefer to stretch out my depreciating assets' lifespan to keep average yearly losses to a minimum, which frees up more capital for me to invest elsewhere, which I can do because I'm secure enough not to have to rush out and by the Next Big Thing every two years. If I want a new toy, rest assured that I can get one, but right now, I don't.

Enjoy your Chevy.
Jezus the almighty Impro has thrown in the kitchen sink!!! You really went off point Dorthy, I merely stepped into this thread because of this... remember what the OP was guy? Tell me where I'm forcing the almighty Z06 down his throat? I was asking??????? the entire time????? I didn't KNOW WHAT HE MEANT????SO I ASKED!!!!!!
Hey a win is a win, but you know if he got traction it wouldn't even be close right? why the worry & "It would be bad for mbworld blah?" the new C6 Z06 runs low-low 11's @ 127-129 mph w/prper traction, no disgrace in loosing to that beast but you WON! deff anamoly at best, now if you were to get beat by say me, I could see your fear of mbworld smack talk, but C6 Z06? come-on bro..
I honestly thought he possibly mixed up the two Vette models, that's why my line of questioning went that way it did.

& GAVE REPEATED PROPS!!!!!!!! I'm not threatening you Im flat out telling you talk this **** to my face tuff man, w/your spar session challenge It wouldn't even get that far trust me

You really win these stupid arguements because you're the BIGGEST BLOWHARD! on this entire forum.

And damnit if I haven't heard you throw around these BS #'s of what you paid blah, blah back in the 90's when you bought your last vehicle (talk about insecure? childish? you dropping how much you can spend tomorrow makes my stomach hurt from laughter! ) You distort my perfectly good point of getting your *** into another car, to broaden your horizons, you need it desprately

You accuse me of policing the forum on Vette kills, ****e, this entire arguement started because I didn't take your ****! you think you own this forum w/all your daydreaming of quoting perf stats in cars you'll never own! (No I'm not being childish, just stating the obvious, you love dictating the latest rag perf stats like no other! yet have never set foot inside anything besides your ancient near stock 208 )

Don't even try it! your EGO IS THE ONLY (1) I'M POINTING OUT! IT'S LEVIATHAN!!

And I'll tell you this: for all of the **** you talk about Mercedes owners and their egos,

Will keep it legal o.k. Dorthy? anytime you want to set-up a sparring session I'm all for it! Love how you turn my standing up for myself into "Are you still in high school? or on roids?" I don't know how? or where? you were raised but when some jackass disrepects me I step up! yeah yeah come to Dallas blah, works both ways tuff talk bring it to Cali

And whens the last time you raced a 55k and done as good as I did? (2 out of the 4 races I did pretty darn good, held on by 2 car lengths 60-140 & 3/4 of a length all the way from 30-140+ ) as for my buddy Mario he has the older 210 w/blower, ask him anytime (e55cent) how many times, car lengths I beat him by...Also the SLK55 race yes I walked him we couldn't get a spot for 0-up races, I beat the SLK55 end of story, this is ridiculous I love racing, win, loose, or draw! so far I've raced 3 members from this forum and I'll keep doing it! alas that leaves you reading your mags, & going to the track once in a while running mid 13's" A legend in your own mind lol..."

Funny now that I remember it you totally contradict yourself! or would that be a lie?? You screeched like a Bald Eagle! an slk55 will rape you, he's got 7 speeds to your 4 & better gear ratios etc..you don't have a chance in hell lol..looks like you ate that BS Ehh? did it taste good? If you doubt your old posting I can and will dig it up and serve it up Impro style oh Jedi Master

And to borrow a quote from your old *** "Ever heard of the ignore button?" but no you'd never practice what you preach I think since your so far away the only way to pull your ifantile triggers will to act exactly as you think I've been doing, even though I've made leaps and bounds of progress from my older stupid hard headed way of posting (kinda like yours is currently don't agree w/Impro!!! off w/yourr head!) I'll just revert and hassle the ****e outta you until you snap and pedal your slow *** clk55 to Cali for a sound thrashing

Last edited by Thericker; 05-06-2007 at 06:14 AM.
Old 05-06-2007, 05:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63S coupe, X5M
Originally Posted by Vic55
chalk one up for the land yacht then!!!! By the way what in the hell are we doing on the site when today is day for drinking?? Get a hold of Alex and Tan and lets meet up in the OC for some Pacifico's!!
If only my tranny didn't blow

Next time we gotta plan this stuff better, nobody really seemed motivated to go drink
Old 05-06-2007, 06:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Jezus the almighty Impro has thrown in the kitchen sink!!! You really went off point Dorthy, I merely stepped into this thread because of this... remember what the OP was guy? Tell me where I'm forcing the almighty Z06 down his throat? I was asking??????? the entire time????? I didn't KNOW WHAT HE MEANT????SO I ASKED!!!!!!
Stop lying. I already told you what you had said that was yet another childish, insecure attempt by you to **** on the birthday cake of any Merc owner who dares to post a win against your beloved Chevy, and even put it in red for you:

Stop trying to lie your way out of it, dude....you were clearly out to diminish his win and **** on his birthday cake.

& GAVE REPEATED PROPS!!!!!!!! I'm not threatening you Im flat out telling you talk this **** to my face tuff man, w/your spar session challenge It wouldn't even get that far trust me
You're right. It wouldn't.

You really win these stupid arguements because you're the BIGGEST BLOWHARD! on this entire forum.
No, I win them because I argue with idiots like you who misrepresent the facts, as above.

And damnit if I haven't heard you throw around these BS #'s of what you paid blah, blah back in the 90's when you bought your last vehicle (talk about insecure? childish? you dropping how much you can spend tomorrow makes my stomach hurt from laughter! You distort my perfectly good point of getting your *** into another car, to broaden your horizons, you need it desprately
You're the one who wrote the following, right ricky?
..I think you would understand better if you moved on from your old 208 and tried another anything! And please don't list what you've owned since you were 14 yrs old and that your current 208 is the pinnacle of perf/luxury etc..
Oh, yeah, nothing deragatory about that....no hint or implication that because I own an "old" 208, I couldn't afford your Chevy, right ricky?

You accuse me of policing the forum on Vette kills, ****e, this entire arguement started because I didn't take your ****! you think you own this forum w/all your daydreaming of quoting perf stats in cars you'll never own! (No I'm not being childish, just stating the obvious, you love dictating the latest rag perf stats like no other! yet have never set foot inside anything besides you ancient near stock 208
Says the guy who bought a C6 instead of a Z06, even though he spends all of his time here splooging about the Z06, lol....yes, I'm sure you've got lots of money to throw around at cars, right ricky? Which is why you didn't get the Z06, right ricky? Because you're much more able to afford $72K cars which is what my "ancient" CLK cost, but just took a pass and got the C6, so that you could spend time here splooging about how fast the big, bad Z06 that you could easily afford but elected not to buy is, right ricky? And your C6 cost how much, ricky?

At least when I got mine, I got the fastest car in the lineup, instead of getting a slower one and spending my time splooging about a car I couldn't afford.

And now you're so desparate and pathetic that you have to make stuff up, such as knowing what cars I have set foot in...as if.

Will keep it legal o.k. Dorthy? anytime you want to set-up a sparring session I'm all for it! Love how you turn my standing up for myself into "Are you still in high school? or on roids?" I don't know how? or where? you were raised but when some jackass disrepects me I step up! yeah yeah come to Dallas blah, works both ways tuff talk bring it to Cali
Sure...next time I'm out there, I'll look you up. Talk is cheap, and your knowledge about what I can do is about as extensive as your knowledge of what cars I've sat in.

And whens the last time you raced a 55k and done as good as I did?
"Good" being "getting your *** beat in all runs after repeatedly bragging how you'd pulled 55ks?

as for my buddy Mario he has the older 210 w/blower, ask him anytime (e55cent) how many times I beat him...
Well, after seeing what the 55k did to you, I'd advise your friend to get his blower checked.

This was the same guy about whom you said that since his car had the blower and was lighter than a 211 and you'd won, then by golly you should be able to beat the 211, right? We all know how that turned out, lol...

Also the SLK55 race yes I walked him we couldn't get a spot for 0-up races I beat the SLK55 end of story,
Not end of story. You were talking all kinds of **** beforehand, saying you'd take him down low, up high, period, and yet even though your car was modded and his was stock, and you guys raced from 55 up where your car would have the advantage (funny how you dislike running from a dig; could this explain you haven't been to a track), you still only managed to get 1/2 carlength ahead at 115.

Which means that if you'd have run him from a dig, where his gearing has the most advantage, you'd have lost to the 1/4.

Here's what you wrote that precipitated the whole race:
I'm not trying to **** on your parade but I've read 1 to many of these types of threads, of how the allmighty benzes especially the SLK55, C55, C32, crowd think there top dog.
I'll race any SLK55, C55, C32, Stock for Stock, NO mods here after all that's what 99% of these kills I read are allways saying " Bone Stock"... I'm in So Cal and can easily have some friends video this...Any takers please step to the plate NO hostility meant just trying to prove a point, I'd love to put this debate to rest.

Seriously, Physics can't be argued w/ the C6 weighs 3100lbs w/400hp/400to

If you put the weight/power stats up for SLK55, C55, C32 they all weigh more and have less power than the C6 end of story when a properly driven A4, A6, M6, C6 enters the equation against those particular Benzos.
And you were proven wrong; just as we told you, the gearing makes the difference, and he'd clearly have gotten you in a standing-start 1/4 run.

this is ridiculous I love racing, win, loose, or draw! so far I've raced 3 members from this forum and I'll keep doing it! alas that leaves you reading your mags, & going to the track once in a while running mid 13's
Actually, I ran low 13's. What have you run? Oh, that's right; you're too much of a chicken to go to a strip and actually run, right?? Talking **** in this forum for over a year now, and not one timeslip.

If I were as childish and insecure as you, I'd rush right out and buy a 55k, but as I said: I'm not.

Funny now that I remember it you totally contradict yourself! or would that be a lie?? You screached like a bald eagle! an slk55 will rape you, he's got 7 speeds to your 4 you don't have a chance in hell lol.
Oh, ya never know; it depends a lot upon skill, which you cannot seem to grasp...I managed to beat a C6 3/3 times, but it was probably one of those POS four speed autos.

Speaking of which: my car has a five speed auto, unlike your four speed auto Chevy. Only GM would be cheap enough to put a four speed in their flagship sports car at a time when Hundais costing less than half as much came standard with five speeds.

But the deal is your endless Chevy-mongering in a Benz forum, and your talking **** and getting proven wrong, twice now, when you showed up to race. You said you'd kill an SLK55 in the 1/4, but barely eeked out a win, you modded, him stock. You said you'd pulled an E55k multiple times, but when you ran a forum member, you got spanked, multiple times.

.looks like you ate that BS Ehh did it taste good? If you doubt your old posting I can and will dig it up and serve it up Impro style oh Jedi Master
Go right ahead, liar, because I never said any such thing. I said he'd beat or tie you to the quarter mile due to his better gearing, which is exactly what happened.

But go ahead, keep acting like an insecure child with your constant trolling, and be sure to inject yourself into each and every Mercedes vs. Corvette thread you can find, dutifully informing people about what they already know. But what you don't know, having never been to a track, is that getting consistent times from a dig is a bit harder than you're making it out to be.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled Covette splooge session.

Last edited by Improviz; 05-06-2007 at 06:42 AM.
Old 05-06-2007, 07:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Damn once again your tireless boring posts are putting me to sleep, I love how you retell the race w/slk55 as if you were there, we did 1 or 2 little bursts on side streets from almost a dig, in the same lane, no horn just his hand out the window counting down from 3, then he hits it! gets a totall jump 1 sec plus, I step on it and reel him in so fast get all over his bumper, then it was over no place to pass, I asked him if he had it to the floor "Ahh no just half throttle" me yeah right I had it nailed and had to keep lifting or I'd run him over this was from about 5mph -75-80 there was no traffic ahead of him yet he couldn't pull away from me to save his life. I never brought this up cause I could tell he was going to be one of those guys, even our frwy rolls were plagued by his constant jumping the 3rd honk.. Impro you don't no jack!

Your own personal experiences are nil shut it! also keep up the name calling BS and you'll hear from the modz, can't you argue w/out loosing your cool?

And what's w/you and my E55 210 races w Mario??? the cars a runner, but stock 211 55k have like 60-70 more torque duhhhhh I don't get you your ego is so large it takes totall control of your ramblings your like a possessed Howard Kosell of this board, you talk about what everybody else does or is going to do, read every lame mag you can get your little ratt claws on, then blab about how you could own C6 Z06 in cash, SLR, CLKDTM, etc.. go do something w/your life! make some memorys of your own, go race some somebody, and video it! (but wait your prolly out of warranty huh oh oh..)

Go Ebay that junker prob get mid teens if your lucky then sack up all that money you have saved in the Castle, but wait it's guarded by a Draggon lol great bedtime story thanks Impro
Old 05-06-2007, 12:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Damn once again your tireless boring posts are putting me to sleep, I love how you retell the race w/slk55 as if you were there, we did 1 or 2 little bursts on side streets from almost a dig, in the same lane, no horn just his hand out the window counting down from 3, then he hits it! gets a totall jump 1 sec plus, I step on it and reel him in so fast get all over his bumper, then it was over no place to pass, I asked him if he had it to the floor "Ahh no just half throttle" me yeah right I had it nailed and had to keep lifting or I'd run him over this was from about 5mph -75-80 there was no traffic ahead of him yet he couldn't pull away from me to save his life. I never brought this up cause I could tell he was going to be one of those guys, even our frwy rolls were plagued by his constant jumping the 3rd honk.. Impro you don't no jack!
Wow, now this is interesting: that is absolutely, totally at odds with the way Falco, the guy you raced, told the story, in the following thread in which you participated:
Originally Posted by Falco
So i met up with Thericker(his is the C6) yesterday and we had some fun running our cars...it was 3pm and there was really no place without traffic so after a short canyon run(i knew the road so he had no chance of keeping up...unfair advantage, i know!!!) we hopped on the freeway and did some roll ons from about 55-115:

SLK55: 100% Stock
C6 Auto:intake and cat back

55mph Hit it: SLK pulls on vette easily right away so the rear wheel is even with the vettes front
55-80: Slk Pulls until rear bumper just clears front of vette
80-100: vette slowly reels the SLK in and is now 1/2 nose ahead
100-115: Vette has pulled 1/2 car and continues to walk slowly.

This pretty much proves again what the mags and others have said, the SLK is quicker to 60, quicker to the 1/4, but the Vettes superior HP has it realling in the SLK and passing it after the 1/4 and about 112-113 mph!

The results admittely by myself and TheRicker would have been MUCH closer if he was stock...the cars are that close!

Thericker has a very quick car and I had a great time running with him! He commented on how awesome the SLK sounded and how loud it was...he hadn't expected it!

Great runs Sean(aka Thericker) Lets do it again some time!
You participated in that thread, and never once corrected Falco nor claimed what you're claiming now. So, ricker, are you now saying that Falco is both a cheat and a liar? That you participated in the thread he posted without calling any of the facts he presented into question, only to come back now and basically state that all of them are false?

Your own personal experiences are nil shut it! also keep up the name calling BS and you'll hear from the modz, can't you argue w/out loosing your cool?
You're the one who threatened me, as you've done before, first. And as usual, you demonstrate incredible hypocrisy; my personal experiences, about which you know nothing, are "nil", but yours are The Gospel, The Absolute, Irrefutable Truth.

And you want to lecture me about keeping my cool? You're the one who constantly trolls the forums, looking for any and all Corvette race stories, and then pulls this big crybaby routine anytime someone actually beats one.

If I were insecure enough to go trolling Corvette forums pulling this immature crap, you might have a point, but I don't, so you don't. And further, as I pointed out and you ignored, I have, both of my own accord and at your request, particpated in debates where I argued that Corvettes were faster than the Mercedes being discussed in that thread.

You know this to be true, yet you persist in dishonestly claiming that this is about the brand; it is not. It is about your insecurity-based trolling, nothing more. It's getting old.

And what's w/you and my E55 210 races w Mario??? the cars a runner, but stock 211 55k have like 60-70 more torque duhhhhh
Well, what can I say? It's funny how you changed your tune--AFTER you ran a 211; BEFORE that, Mario's car was just as fast, right?
I wouldn't be so Gungho! but I raced and beat E55cent (Mario) 210 E55 w/SuperCharger by 1.5 carlengths from 0-100 then about 1.5-2 lengths on a freeway roll from about 75-120mph.

Mind you I tried 1st race w/out traction control, and just spun my tires nearly turning myself a 180 deg. He took me on that run I had no traction.

Then I left traction cntrl on and walked him each time.

So If you compare Marios lighter 210 only 3680lbs & his RWHP-375 RWTO-380 he is as fast as a new 211 easily.
Mario, Told me after the meet in Ventura last weekend he raced and beat Brandons C55 & a brand new 211 E55 0-85 mph they caught it on VIDEO! I'm waiting to see this

So you see now why I have so much confidence in this new Vette besides the seat of the pants quickness of this car, Beating Mario's car put it into perspective his cars brutally FAST...
And then, when someone pointed out that his car probably wasn't as fast as a 211, look how you lit into him:
Ahhh Vomit, Vomit, Vomit, All I said if you re-read my post is I beat my friends SuperCharged 210 E55 which weighs a lot less than the current 211, And He beat both C55, and new E55komp w/his little 210! & I beat him So......Draw whatever smart *** remarks you want

I never said I could beat the E55 I just reported what I heard from my friend's race and compared the 2 cars, hell maybe the new 211 E55 couldn't drive his Automatic for ****?

I do believe Mario's car is as fast as the new 211 55, & I repeat I'm not saying C6 can beat the 211 55 but the info I got from Mario leads me to believe it would be a close race end of story.

Once again anyone out there wanna run me??
Someone did. Multiple times. And you lost.

I don't get you your ego is so large it takes totall control of your ramblings your like a possessed Howard Kosell of this board, you talk about what everybody else does or is going to do,
My ego? Don't make me laugh, dude....I'm not the one who spends my time trolling other brands' forums on some quixotic campaign to convince owners and enthusiasts of said brands how wonderful my car is, how fast my car is, etc. etc.; you are.

Either you're grasping as straws as usual, or you simply don't seem grasp that go has nothing to do with this. It's all about your trolling, boorish, and annoying behavior. You troll each and every AMG forum (including the ML63 forum, as you did in this thread) looking for AMG vs. Corvette kill stories, just waiting to pounce on, as you put it in this post, of how the allmighty benzes especially the SLK55, C55, C32, crowd think there top dog.

What was it you were saying about ego there, ricky? That was one year ago, and your crusade has continued, unabated, ever since.

read every lame mag you can get your little ratt claws on, then blab about how you could own C6 Z06 in cash, SLR, CLKDTM, etc.. go do something w/your life! make some memorys of your own, go race some somebody, and video it! (but wait your prolly out of warranty huh oh oh..)
I forget....what was that you wrote a moment ago, a few paragraphs up? Ah, yes:
...can't you argue w/out loosing your cool?
You started the smack talk about my car, implying that because I drove an "old" W208 it somehow precluded me from purchasing a newer, faster car if I so chose...well, that's a silly argument to be making in an AMG forum when you're driving a car that stickers lower than than the intro AMGs, dude.

Go Ebay that junker prob get mid teens if your lucky then sack up all that money you have saved in the Castle, but wait it's guarded by a Draggon lol great bedtime story thanks Impro
Nope, try mid twenties....cars depreciate, ricky, no doubt about that....let's see how much your C6 is worth in 2012. Or now, for that matter; edmunds.com gives base average private party retail for your two-year-old, $50,000 plus car at $32,300, a loss of about $20K in two years. Gee....

So what does this prove, exactly, other than the fact that cars, including Corvettes, (gasp) depreciate? Well, nothing, really, but that doesn't stop you from regurgitating it like a sailor after a drinking binge.

Last edited by Improviz; 05-06-2007 at 12:39 PM.
Old 05-06-2007, 02:11 PM
Administrator

Received 798 Likes on 497 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
I think you both know why I have to close this thread. Please dont think I am taking sides cause I am not but I kind of know both of you, at least rebuttal wise on this site, and this will be like Apollo Creed vs. Rocky in the first movie. Lets just agree to disagree and please move on!!!