Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

Lost to a Murcielago

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-20-2007, 11:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
none
Originally Posted by SAMSSONZ
IM around pch all the time, Im up for a meet andd I hope to god I see one of those cute audi's on the street. I wont be a good day for that person, After racing the murcie which is the only real lamborghini IMO, I know I could spank the audi pretty good without even using my 65.

Let's do it! We should set a small meet for like next weekend or something, give people some notice.

I already killed the Lamborghini (there, happy?) Gallardo on a roll, so I know it's useless for him to try.

Juicee63 you down to meet?
Old 08-20-2007, 11:49 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
vw
Originally Posted by Exodus

Let's do it! We should set a small meet for like next weekend or something, give people some notice.

I already killed the Lamborghini (there, happy?) Gallardo on a roll, so I know it's useless for him to try.

Juicee63 you down to meet?

Old 08-21-2007, 03:35 PM

none
Originally Posted by TopCarbon

You're just mad as of right now, Audi owns Lamborghini.

Old 08-21-2007, 03:46 PM

vw

I really could care less who owns Lamborghini. I will say that fit and finish has improved since the Germans have been owners. When my Diablo was built, it was one at a time, by hand. This process can make things interesting for the finishing product.
Old 08-21-2007, 05:18 PM

OO7 CLS63///G55TANK ///S80-T6///R1///R6

lol +11111111
Old 08-21-2007, 05:20 PM

I really could care less who owns Lamborghini. I will say that fit and finish has improved since the Germans have been owners. When my Diablo was built, it was one at a time, by hand. This process can make things interesting for the finishing product.
I would rather have my car handbuilt cause its adds more value and personallity to the car. Post pics of you diablo. What color is it?
Old 08-21-2007, 05:21 PM

vw
lol +11111111
you guys are nothing but a bunch of internet bullies.
Old 08-21-2007, 05:25 PM

you guys are nothing but a bunch of internet bullies.
Hey man, were not the ones posting fake vids.
Old 08-21-2007, 05:27 PM

vw
I would rather have my car handbuilt cause its adds more value and personallity to the car. Post pics of you diablo. What color is it?
here it, I need to update my pics.
Attached Thumbnails Lost to a Murcielago-getattachment1.jpg   Lost to a Murcielago-getattachment.jpg  
Old 08-21-2007, 05:30 PM

vw
do me a huge favor, next time you are in a race, video it. I dont see any video, and that part of the problem. Juicee has a camera in his car all the time now, I am sure of that.
Old 08-21-2007, 05:35 PM

here it, I need to update my pics.
NICE CAR, U should put a spoiler on it. Would look much better IMO
Old 08-21-2007, 05:37 PM

vw
NICE CAR, U should put a spoiler on it. Would look much better IMO
nope, no wing. More clean

Wings are for birds.
Old 08-21-2007, 05:37 PM

do me a huge favor, next time you are in a race, video it. I dont see any video, and that part of the problem. Juicee has a camera in his car all the time now, I am sure of that.
Thanx, just so u know, the reason juice has a camera in his car now is cause I was doing it. But thanx for reminding me cause I forgot to put it back in the car.
Old 08-21-2007, 05:55 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

W211 E55
Nice looking Diablo

Looks much cleaner w/o wing.
Old 08-21-2007, 08:48 PM

none
Old 08-22-2007, 07:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by ChicagoX
Nice looking Diablo

Looks much cleaner w/o wing.
I love the Diablo!

The lamboworld mods closed all the benz vs lambo threads.. It was entertaining at least. I still say , and I am fairly certain AJ does not own a CLS 63 and if he does he does not use the correct shift pattern. Thats the way a bike moves out or a 700 hp Porsche not a 520 hp Gallardo. I hear the Yellow Gallardo's are slowest while the Orange Murcielago's are fastest. LOL..

Rakjoe is an Angelino, his 04 is going to get eaten by the Whale coupe.

Funny after all that not ONE Gallardo owner in So cal stepped up. The ego of allan lambo caused him to go out and rent a 63 for the day, those guys had no clue. Look at the facts.

Qoutes from AJ

" I was in the right gear right rpm everytime, in all the races" HMMMMMMMM, what rpm and what gear? did you even fathom to step on thegas pedal?

What mode was the 63 in?

you will never see an answer cause the rented the 63 according to my sources in Az.

Exodus make sure you film your next encounter, I have a feeling that 55 of yours will do just fine vs the TT Jetta. Is it true the Murcie uses the engine out of the JETTA?

LOL, Im just wondering.
Old 08-22-2007, 07:20 PM

vw
Well, AJ does have a 63........but who cares.

You guys, please document your kills with vid. Would love to see them. I will pay more attention to the sedans next to me and challenge where possible. They may not see me though, because their window is much higher than my roof.LOL
Old 08-22-2007, 07:43 PM

none
Originally Posted by juicee63
I love the Diablo!

The lamboworld mods closed all the benz vs lambo threads.. It was entertaining at least. I still say , and I am fairly certain AJ does not own a CLS 63 and if he does he does not use the correct shift pattern. Thats the way a bike moves out or a 700 hp Porsche not a 520 hp Gallardo. I hear the Yellow Gallardo's are slowest while the Orange Murcielago's are fastest. LOL..

Rakjoe is an Angelino, his 04 is going to get eaten by the Whale coupe.

Funny after all that not ONE Gallardo owner in So cal stepped up. The ego of allan lambo caused him to go out and rent a 63 for the day, those guys had no clue. Look at the facts.

Qoutes from AJ

" I was in the right gear right rpm everytime, in all the races" HMMMMMMMM, what rpm and what gear? did you even fathom to step on thegas pedal?

What mode was the 63 in?

you will never see an answer cause the rented the 63 according to my sources in Az.

Exodus make sure you film your next encounter, I have a feeling that 55 of yours will do just fine vs the TT Jetta. Is it true the Murcie uses the engine out of the JETTA?

LOL, Im just wondering.
LOL I have no clue-- that's hilarious if it does though

Yeah, I'll film my next encounter. When I see another one of those, damn that they're so rare...
Old 08-22-2007, 07:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Well, AJ does have a 63........but who cares.

You guys, please document your kills with vid. Would love to see them. I will pay more attention to the sedans next to me and challenge where possible. They may not see me though, because their window is much higher than my roof.LOL
I will say my car sitting next to the R8 looks like an SUV. Top Carbon props to you for being civil.

Hey so you know AJ? He really owns this car? nobody can drive the 63 like sam, that little ****** is crazy. I would hate to have him anywhere near me , kidding SAM. SO PCH THIS WEEKEND? GALLARDOS YOU LISTENING!

Exodus, Sam running close to the ocean will really help my car. Lets do this man. Least we can get a couple vids of the 55 vs 63 and perhaps the C6 can appear!
Old 08-22-2007, 07:53 PM

vw
I will say my car sitting next to the R8 looks like an SUV. Top Carbon props to you for being civil.

Hey so you know AJ? He really owns this car? nobody can drive the 63 like sam, that little ****** is crazy. I would hate to have him anywhere near me , kidding SAM. SO PCH THIS WEEKEND? GALLARDOS YOU LISTENING!

Exodus, Sam running close to the ocean will really help my car. Lets do this man. Least we can get a couple vids of the 55 vs 63 and perhaps the C6 can appear!
yeah, I know AJ. If we can hook up this weekend, we will give the two cars a roll.
Old 08-22-2007, 08:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
yeah, I know AJ. If we can hook up this weekend, we will give the two cars a roll.
We gotta get AJ enrolled in the speed training course. No offense but this guy did not help us out. And yes you can easily screw up driving an AUTO.

Diablo's are sik and low.

If his 63 gets waxed by your Diablo then we will know for sure something is WRONG with AJ or his car.

any G owners who wanna do some friendly vids locally in so Cal, please post here and lets do a small meet. We have access to 65's and an R1 as well as an R8
Old 08-22-2007, 10:11 PM
ON PROBATION

We gotta get AJ enrolled in the speed training course. No offense but this guy did not help us out. And yes you can easily screw up driving an AUTO.

Diablo's are sik and low.

If his 63 gets waxed by your Diablo then we will know for sure something is WRONG with AJ or his car.

any G owners who wanna do some friendly vids locally in so Cal, please post here and lets do a small meet. We have access to 65's and an R1 as well as an R8
You guys actually think that the CLS is faster. I just don't get it. When you have both cars (the G and the CLS) sitting in your garage and you drive them equally as hard on and off everyday, wouldn't you think that that person has just a little bit more knowledge about the two cars and what they can do ?? Do I actually need to take a pic of my garage with the Lambo and the CLS sitting in it ?? Phew.........you guys are exhausting. I get tired just reading the posts and all the BS you come up with..............I love the guy talking about the G not being real cause the doors don't go up. The first lambo ever made had regular doors you moron. Makes me sad to say I own a MB when there are others like yourselfs driving around in the same car(s) I've had made by the brand.
Old 08-22-2007, 10:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by AJGlobal
You guys actually think that the CLS is faster. I just don't get it. When you have both cars (the G and the CLS) sitting in your garage and you drive them equally as hard on and off everyday, wouldn't you think that that person has just a little bit more knowledge about the two cars and what they can do ?? Do I actually need to take a pic of my garage with the Lambo and the CLS sitting in it ?? Phew.........you guys are exhausting. I get tired just reading the posts and all the BS you come up with..............I love the guy talking about the G not being real cause the doors don't go up. The first lambo ever made had regular doors you moron. Makes me sad to say I own a MB when there are others like yourselfs driving around in the same car(s) I've had made by the brand.
A pic would be great !

I dont think you drive the CLS hard due to the fact you own a REAL SPORTS car. You likely use the CLS as a daily and drive it accordingly.

The stock Gallardo does not and will not pull a 63 in the manner that you have shown in your vid, sorry. I drive the CLS like I drove my E55, HARD and she likes it. dont be sad , I find it sad that in your SIGNATURE ON LAMBOPOWER you list your CLS 63 as "CLS63LOSER"

Is that the feeling of a true owner of an AMG?
Old 08-23-2007, 02:24 AM

none
I'll pwn a Gallardo, end of story. Bring it Lambo owners

And the Murcielago... someone step up, get off your f**in' high horses and prove your point. Think your faster-- prove it.

Enough said.
Old 08-23-2007, 02:28 AM

none
Originally Posted by AJGlobal
Take a picture, it's only going to prove you own both cars-- boo freakiddy who, any idiot can drive two cars and assume--insist-- one is faster by "feeling" both cars, but lining them up requires two people, and frankly you and AllanLambo are just too busy jerking each other off to do a fair roll.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Lost to a Murcielago