Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

Lost to a Murcielago

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-05-2007, 10:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
none
Lost to a Murcielago

A couple races actually...

Ran into a black on black Lamborghini Murcielago on PCH. We took off the line, and for some unknown reason my ESP was off... bad move on my part, he decided to give it gas at roughly 10mph... so did I I sat and spun for a good half second or so and by the time I took off he was about a car and half away. By 120mph, he was 4-5 cars away.

On the way home, I got my revenge on Lamborghini. I ran into a black on black Lamborghini Gallardo, took him from a 50 punch, beat him by a car or two, not really sure, I was looking ahead and we ran into traffic.

Killed a F355 earlier this week. By Disneyland, he caught me at 20 punch, my ESP was off and he got crushed. I can't begin to describe how bad.

And for my last kill... some twin JZ Supra with stickers and a big wing, he got beat about as bad as the F355.

I was looking all day today for a rerun with a Murcielago, but no go.I don't know how different the outcome would have been had I not spun, but I know I would like to find out

I have an exhaust delete plus K&N fyi. Plus, racing the Murcielago, I had one passenger and a full tank of gas. Temp roughly 76.

Just thought I'd share.
Old 08-05-2007, 10:51 PM

07 SLK55, 08 R32
Is your car stock?
Old 08-05-2007, 10:54 PM

none
Except for what I've already mentioned, stock.
Old 08-08-2007, 04:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E350
I dont think it would go well for you especially if its an 03 Murci, or an LP 640.
Old 08-09-2007, 06:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 CLS63 030
wonder if this is the same BLACK Murcielago Sam bested on the 101 earlier today? Not easy lose the passenger and maybe you can cut the lead a bit. Sam stayed within 1/2 car to 140 and was faster in the last race .

Great run , and Gallardo kill
Old 08-10-2007, 12:39 PM

none
I don't think it was the same murcielago. But hey, small world.

Anyhow, to answer DancingBenzos, in actuality the Lamborghini Murcielago is a 12 second car. I have seen it run at the tracks numerous times with some people not even being able to break mid-12s. Seeing how the E55 is a 12 second car as well... well go figure the rest.

Actually, I was rather upset I did so bad against the Murcielago, especially after seeing it run at tracks. I believe my massive amount of wheelspin at the beginning totally sealed my fate.

Anyone own a Murcielago willing to do a proper race?
Old 08-15-2007, 03:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by Exodus
I don't think it was the same murcielago. But hey, small world.

Anyhow, to answer DancingBenzos, in actuality the Lamborghini Murcielago is a 12 second car. I have seen it run at the tracks numerous times with some people not even being able to break mid-12s. Seeing how the E55 is a 12 second car as well... well go figure the rest.

Actually, I was rather upset I did so bad against the Murcielago, especially after seeing it run at tracks. I believe my massive amount of wheelspin at the beginning totally sealed my fate.

Anyone own a Murcielago willing to do a proper race?
You will be fine, that wheel spin sunk you.

The CLS 63 did not really beat the Murcielago ,just stayed on it within a 1/2 car. This was also a FWY roll from 70-121. 55 torque can be tricky to attain and keep a good contact path.

Night
Old 08-18-2007, 03:12 AM

none
Originally Posted by juicee63
You will be fine, that wheel spin sunk you.

The CLS 63 did not really beat the Murcielago ,just stayed on it within a 1/2 car. This was also a FWY roll from 70-121. 55 torque can be tricky to attain and keep a good contact path.

Night
Yup, wheel spin a sure killer. I'm workin' on figuring out how to launch the darn thing. Can't seem to find the sweet spot.
Old 08-18-2007, 05:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Yup, wheel spin a sure killer. I'm workin' on figuring out how to launch the darn thing. Can't seem to find the sweet spot.
Looks like we need a Lambo hunt?
You may want to try a softer tire, Nitto, Toyo, pilot sport cups, 55 breaks lose easily
Old 08-18-2007, 01:06 PM

none
Looks like we need a Lambo hunt?
You may want to try a softer tire, Nitto, Toyo, pilot sport cups, 55 breaks lose easily
Oh I would love to run around hunting Lambos.

Let's do it!
Old 08-18-2007, 02:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Thumbs up

Oh I would love to run around hunting Lambos.

Let's do it!

These Gallardo guys are all over Hollywood and Bev Hills, I bet Encino as well(ventura blvd.)

I chased one around last night for 20 minutes. And no he could never have left me like the car in the fake video.

We should get a pack of Benzo's together and swarm the expensive Audi's
Old 08-18-2007, 04:01 PM

none
These Gallardo guys are all over Hollywood and Bev Hills, I bet Encino as well(ventura blvd.)

I chased one around last night for 20 minutes. And no he could never have left me like the car in the fake video.

We should get a pack of Benzo's together and swarm the expensive Audi's
Yeah, those expensive Jettas are a laugh. We should deff form like a little pack and go hunting. Sundays on PCH is the best time to catch these jiggling fruit cakes.
Old 08-20-2007, 10:17 AM

vw
you guys are funny.
Old 08-20-2007, 11:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
R35 GT-R, EvoX
Yeah, those expensive Jettas are a laugh. We should deff form like a little pack and go hunting. Sundays on PCH is the best time to catch these jiggling fruit cakes.
I'm all for that, but to call a Gallardo or Murcielago a Jetta is kind of lol. I love the fact that you guys are challenging Lambos and I hope that you can catch some kills on video (I've done it before with a modded E55k vs a Gallardo and even myself in my CLK vs a Gallardo). But why the lack of respect towards these beautiful and exotic machines?
Otherwise, kick some Lambo *** for all of us
Old 08-20-2007, 03:26 PM

none
Originally Posted by ItalianStallion
I'm all for that, but to call a Gallardo or Murcielago a Jetta is kind of lol. I love the fact that you guys are challenging Lambos and I hope that you can catch some kills on video (I've done it before with a modded E55k vs a Gallardo and even myself in my CLK vs a Gallardo). But why the lack of respect towards these beautiful and exotic machines?
Otherwise, kick some Lambo *** for all of us
I'm just being a jack@$$. I love the darn exotics. They are a sight to behold no doubt. But come on... when you're getting spanked by a 4-door (Stock to stock) in your supercar, it kinda makes it hard to justify the price tag. But to each his own, and no pun intended on the bull.

Whose up to meet like this coming weekend somewhere on PCH and go for a little cruise?
Old 08-20-2007, 03:28 PM

vw
I'm just being a jack@$$. I love the darn exotics. They are a sight to behold no doubt. But come on... when you're getting spanked by a 4-door (Stock to stock) in your supercar, it kinda makes it hard to justify the price tag. But to each his own, and no pun intended on the bull.

Whose up to meet like this coming weekend somewhere on PCH and go for a little cruise?
If you do get a run in please film it. I would love to see stock to stock spanking.
Old 08-20-2007, 03:45 PM

none
Originally Posted by TopCarbon
If you do get a run in please film it. I would love to see stock to stock spanking.
Yeah... I wonder how it feels to get spanked by a four door in lets say... a Diablo?

Oh snappppp! Topcarbon, could you enlighten us?
Old 08-20-2007, 03:50 PM

vw
I dont race much, so I wouldnt know. I really didnt buy my car for the racing aspect. I will say that my car will beat everything on the road for the year that it was built with the exception of one or two.

That said, I am always up for a challenge.
Old 08-20-2007, 03:54 PM

none
Or we could ask the guy in the orange Lambo when he catches up.

Old 08-20-2007, 03:55 PM

none
I dont race much, so I wouldnt know. I really didnt buy my car for the racing aspect. I will say that my car will beat everything on the road for the year that it was built with the exception of one or two.

That said, I am always up for a challenge.

Fun times
Old 08-20-2007, 03:59 PM

vw
Or we could ask the guy in the orange Lambo when he catches up.

thats a kit. But I will race in the real thing and see how I do.
Old 08-20-2007, 04:05 PM

none
thats a kit. But I will race in the real thing and see how I do.
How do you figure?
Old 08-20-2007, 07:17 PM

OO7 CLS63///G55TANK ///S80-T6///R1///R6
IM around pch all the time, Im up for a meet andd I hope to god I see one of those cute audi's on the street. I wont be a good day for that person, After racing the murcie which is the only real lamborghini IMO, I know I could spank the audi pretty good without even using my 65.
Old 08-20-2007, 07:24 PM

vw
Originally Posted by SAMSSONZ
IM around pch all the time, Im up for a meet andd I hope to god I see one of those cute audi's on the street. I wont be a good day for that person, After racing the murcie which is the only real lamborghini IMO, I know I could spank the audi pretty good without even using my 65.
dude, you have way too much hate in you. Why are you and a couple others refer to the whole marque as AUdis. It would be like me saying you drive a Chrysler. BTW, when you say that the only Lamborghini is a Murci, you show your ignorance.
Old 08-20-2007, 07:37 PM

OO7 CLS63///G55TANK ///S80-T6///R1///R6
dude, you have way too much hate in you. Why are you and a couple others refer to the whole marque as AUdis. It would be like me saying you drive a Chrysler. BTW, when you say that the only Lamborghini is a Murci, you show your ignorance.
Is the gallardos engine an Audi? YES
I never really liked that car from the moment I saw it because 1) Audi made it 2) its a toned down lamborghini 3) A lamborghini is meant to be vicious not durable for everyday use like audi claimed it is in a press conf. when the car was released. I would much rather take a diablo or countach over the gallardo for the sake of authenticity. Atleast the doors go up like thier suppose to

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Lost to a Murcielago