Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

Not a Kill but was good fun CLK63 vs CL65

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 11:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E63
Smile Not a Kill but was good fun CLK63 vs CL65

So I am crusing up the connector last night on my way home from work. In the left lane, some mild traffic but not to bad. Look in the rear view, notice an MB coming up on me. Its dark and he has all his lights on, it looks low and wide so I suspected a player. I move over to the right and he comes up beside me. Holy Crap it is a CL65, not a poser here. Heart rate goes up, you know what I mean.

His lane moves ahead and I tuck in nicely behind and stay right there. We start moving in and out of traffic, maybe 10mph or so faster than average. He knows whats up. I goto Manual down to 4th maybe even 3rd, ready to go. Traffic clears and we roll it out a little, probably up to around 100 or so then back it down to normal due to traffic. Again staying right there. We clear traffic and get on it again a little harder this time, hes not really pulling me and I'm not really pushing him, we hit around 110 and back down again. Now theres too much traffic to continue this but I did get to his right and give props.

I'm pretty sure that I the CLK surprised him, certainly not enough to call it a race or a kill but that was some good ole AMG fun. Both respectable cars and no one in danger.