Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

300E vs Jetta

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-17-2008, 10:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1987 300E
300E vs Jetta

Well the other night as I was driving back to my dorm I was coming up to a left turn light and a black jetta was behind me. I turned on my blinker and got into the lane as the lines opened up to allow you , but I guess this girl driving the jetta tried turning earlier and speeding to get in front of me ( even though the light was currently red). She then started honking like crazy as if I did something wrong despite the fact she sped to get in the lane earlier crossing the lines without using a blinker. As we turned left the road split into 3 lanes and she then got beside me trying to floor it past me , of course I did not allow her and by the time I got one car length ahead of her she slowed down and got in another lane.
Old 01-18-2008, 02:11 AM

03 C32, 2010 GLK350
Atta boy. You showed her who's boss!
Old 01-18-2008, 01:16 PM

2004 C230K (Looking for new MB)
The question is: Was she hot?

If she was hot and you pissed her off then im afraid you may be the loser in this particular case. Perhaps, you should have tried to make amends and channel all that negative energy into some other recreational activity, namely sex.

There are a few tools that I keep in my car to defuse such situations.

1) A GIANT Zippo lighter. It people wanna get all crazy, I simply bust out the giant lighter and very quickly people calm down because its the most ridiculous thing people have seen. It's also a great conversation starter lol...

2) A price-number thing I stole from Walmart back in high school. If confronted by a hot chick, flip the number over to 8 or 9 and hang it out your window.

I know it sounds incredibly stupid, and possibly retarded, but I have gotten so many #'s using these two utterly stupid things that you probably dont believe me. Dont worry, I wouldnt believe myself either if I just read it.
Old 01-22-2008, 02:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2003 CLK55
Originally Posted by Limibeans

If she was hot and you pissed her off then im afraid you may be the loser in this particular case. Perhaps, you should have tried to make amends and channel all that negative energy into some other recreational activity, namely sex.

1) A GIANT Zippo lighter. It people wanna get all crazy, I simply bust out the giant lighter and very quickly people calm down because its the most ridiculous thing people have seen. It's also a great conversation starter lol...

2) A price-number thing I stole from Walmart back in high school. If confronted by a hot chick, flip the number over to 8 or 9 and hang it out your window.

I know it sounds incredibly stupid, and possibly retarded, but I have gotten so many #'s using these two utterly stupid things that you probably dont believe me. Dont worry, I wouldnt believe myself either if I just read it.
I'll believe you....but only if you have pics of these chicks for proof.
Old 01-23-2008, 12:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
John Deere
If she was hot, I'd still not want to get to know her based on a ***** driving maneuver like that.
Old 01-25-2008, 11:09 PM
Banned

02 S500 Sport

lol pics of these items im curious
Old 02-01-2008, 12:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
03 g35 coupe...........02 c32 Sold

i want to live where he lives, if this actually works.
Old 02-08-2008, 01:40 AM

1993 400SEL

I just have a couple of things to say about this... I LIKE YOUR STYLE LOL.
Old 02-08-2008, 03:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
02 C32 AMG

im almost thinking about getting some of those numbers haha
Old 02-08-2008, 04:06 PM

C300 (W204) w/ MM, P1, & 18"amg's
...Omg that was one of the funniest replys on this kill stories in a long time.
Old 02-09-2008, 01:13 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
1999 C280 Previous / 2008 E350
Originally Posted by Buluen
Well the other night as I was driving back to my dorm I was coming up to a left turn light and a black jetta was behind me. I turned on my blinker and got into the lane as the lines opened up to allow you , but I guess this girl driving the jetta tried turning earlier and speeding to get in front of me ( even though the light was currently red). She then started honking like crazy as if I did something wrong despite the fact she sped to get in the lane earlier crossing the lines without using a blinker. As we turned left the road split into 3 lanes and she then got beside me trying to floor it past me , of course I did not allow her and by the time I got one car length ahead of her she slowed down and got in another lane.
Hahaha that'll teach her a lesson. People tend to be aggressive to you but when you respond back they back off..