Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

RICER: white E320 in SJ sb Old Oakland Rd.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-05-2008, 08:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Charger SRT-8
RICER: white E320 in SJ sb Old Oakland Rd.

Cliff note: driver pulls major ricer move - call out.

Today around 4pm SB on Old Oakland Rd., headed for some great BBQ (Jon Jons) I'm at a light in the center lane, to my left a white E320 with a tall looking white haired guy.

I thought I heard revving but looked right. The light turned green and I look forward as this guy pulls 3 CLs out on me at WOT. You know how low-powered RWD cars get a great launch? The don't break traction and the rear squats so they get a great 0-30mph time...

Anyway, I'm catching up to him, really fast and just as I get into 2nd gear, he checks-up and starts waving bye-bye to me. What a TOOL. I hurky-jerky it a couple times in 2nd hoping he'll bite for a the slaughter he deserves. No bite, the Ricer turns off the road.

Hey DORK: You need 2 more cyl. and 200hp more before you can even think about waving bye-bye. Next time own up or don't even bother. A$$HOLE.

If you know him, teach him how to actually race. The reaction time is one thing, waving bye bye in your TURD is another.
Old 02-05-2008, 09:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
2002 C230K, 2013 BMW 328, 2015 BMW X5
Originally Posted by Deuuuce

Today around 4pm SB on Old Oakland Rd., headed for some great BBQ (Jon Jons) I'm at a light in the center lane, to my left a white E320 with a tall looking white haired guy.

I thought I heard revving but looked right. The light turned green and I look forward as this guy pulls 3 CLs out on me at WOT. You know how low-powered RWD cars get a great launch? The don't break traction and the rear squats so they get a great 0-30mph time...

Anyway, I'm catching up to him, really fast and just as I get into 2nd gear, he checks-up and starts waving bye-bye to me. What a TOOL. I hurky-jerky it a couple times in 2nd hoping he'll bite for a the slaughter he deserves. No bite, the Ricer turns off the road.

Hey DORK: You need 2 more cyl. and 200hp more before you can even think about waving bye-bye. Next time own up or don't even bother. A$$HOLE.

If you know him, teach him how to actually race. The reaction time is one thing, waving bye bye in your TURD is another.

Deuce, you are ticked that you decided to make the run and he didn't stay in it long enough. I mean, just this weekend, SoCalCLK and ran against an Audi from a dig. We didn't even know he was going to race, and he never got more than 1/2 a CL on us. Either, your reaction was way slow, or his car is faster than yours 0-30. Either, way, this is so nothing to be concerned with.

E
Old 02-05-2008, 09:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2017 W205 C43 AMG
I never saw taillights on that punk *** Audi. I'd go again anytime!
Old 02-05-2008, 11:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Charger SRT-8
Originally Posted by emrliquidlife
Either, your reaction was way slow, or his car is faster than yours 0-30. Either, way, this is so nothing to be concerned with.

E
Actually neither. I wasn't looking at the light. But the last part is true, until I see him again....
Old 02-06-2008, 11:21 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
your mom
well I am surprised he even acknowledged you.

Mercs dont even acknowledge me unless I am in the CLK, which are dime a dozen in socal. go figure... lol.. So its a good start.. lol..

However as others said, Either ways you lost. Next time dont be slow, just slaughter him, quickly and painfully. I'll wait for ur post.

There's always a next time...
Old 02-06-2008, 08:38 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
1999 C280 Previous / 2008 E350
Originally Posted by Deuuuce

Oakland Rd??... hmmm sounds familiar