Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

E63 vs '92 5.0 Mustang w spray

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-13-2008 | 03:16 PM
Banned

'05 C55(sold)'05 E55(sold)'06 911C4S(sold)'06 ML350 '06 CLS55(sold),buncha slo bikes
E63 vs '92 5.0 Mustang w spray

Heading to dinner last nite had a friendly run in w a very clean&sharp looking Mustang 5.0 LX notchback.I have a liking to the older notch-backs and this one sounded mean&looked super clean&straight....

So,he was merging onto a 2-lane hiway that I was on and he looked over at me,noticed my car and when traffic allowed he shot over&around a few cars and got behind me.He was following prettly closely so I knew once we had some open road it was ON,lol.

I noticed a huge tach and a shift light on the dash so he obviously was an enthusiast& car and has been to the track more then a few times.So,that being said my wife asked me why he's "tailgating us" and after a brief explanation she reluctantly gave me permission to have a lil bit of fun.The first time the traffic opened up he pulled alongside of me and gave me a and liked the AMG.Then I heard the engine pause&the telltale downshift followed;before he had a chance I floored it,tranny kicked down to 2nd and got a lil squirrelly&we were OUT! I ran it up to 100 or so&backed out.He was back quite a ways. I slowed down & he pulled alongside&rolled his window down,he asked which model I have since I'm debadged.He was real cool(except for the mullet) I asked to go from a 2nd gear roll&he nodded.Then I see 2 puffs of smoke come out of the hood vent by the wiperblades.I guess he takes his racing seriously as he's purging his nitrous system.My wife makes a joke about The Fast&The Furious and how he's got the NAWS lol.

I honk the horn 3x&leave hard,he was alongside of me for about 1 second then I just walked away from him.His car did sound really nice for the second he was alongside of me though.I had him by at least 6 cars when I cut gas around 130mph.He pulled alongside once we slowed down & gave his respect&says he runs "low 12's" at the track;I told him he just ran the fastest E63 &was shocked when I told him it runs 11.90's...he pointed to the baby-seat in the back & gave another big

All in all a very fun run,with a very nice mustang&super cool owner
Old 04-13-2008 | 05:12 PM

02 c32 99 superduty
I can't think of a better way to introduce someone to an AMG.
Old 04-13-2008 | 05:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'03 E55, Range Rover Sport Supercharged, Ducati 748R
nice kill!

so far the fastest mustang i've run on the street (including shelby gt500's) was a v6 with a supercharger and n2o.
Old 04-13-2008 | 06:32 PM
Banned

'05 C55(sold)'05 E55(sold)'06 911C4S(sold)'06 ML350 '06 CLS55(sold),buncha slo bikes
Originally Posted by chiromikey
nice kill!

so far the fastest mustang i've run on the street (including shelby gt500's) was a v6 with a supercharger and n2o.
I just read an article on a new V6 mustang w a huge supercharger.It made over 400hp,so I imagine the one you saw with spray was quite capable indeed.

Theres a kid w a '03 SVT Cobra in town that sounds real mean but I heard him slip up&say he ran a best of 12.30.Theres also an '06 Saleen Extreme S281 mustang running around here,I may have the model name confused but it's the one that puts out 540hp.I had a brief encounter with him but I was still breaking the engine in and couldn't go 100%.I'm pretty sure he'd beat me though.
Old 04-13-2008 | 06:44 PM

02 330i & 99 ML430
Nice run.

Yesterday i raced my friends '98 mustang with my ml. i destroyed him
Old 04-13-2008 | 07:49 PM

2003 C32 AMG, 2003 E39 M5
Very nice always nice beating a stang. Thing with the stangs you never know what you are getting into when you run one. I had a guy in a 06 GT say to me when I asked him to run that he would not waste his gas on a V6. I powered braked it and heard him rev it. He must of said what the hell. Needless to say I walked him pretty good. He just gave me the finger though. Some of those stangs like the cobra and saleen can be real fast.

nice run great the guy was cool.

Originally Posted by oldgixxer
Heading to dinner last nite had a friendly run in w a very clean&sharp looking Mustang 5.0 LX notchback.I have a liking to the older notch-backs and this one sounded mean&looked super clean&straight....

So,he was merging onto a 2-lane hiway that I was on and he looked over at me,noticed my car and when traffic allowed he shot over&around a few cars and got behind me.He was following prettly closely so I knew once we had some open road it was ON,lol.

I noticed a huge tach and a shift light on the dash so he obviously was an enthusiast& car and has been to the track more then a few times.So,that being said my wife asked me why he's "tailgating us" and after a brief explanation she reluctantly gave me permission to have a lil bit of fun.The first time the traffic opened up he pulled alongside of me and gave me a and liked the AMG.Then I heard the engine pause&the telltale downshift followed;before he had a chance I floored it,tranny kicked down to 2nd and got a lil squirrelly&we were OUT! I ran it up to 100 or so&backed out.He was back quite a ways. I slowed down & he pulled alongside&rolled his window down,he asked which model I have since I'm debadged.He was real cool(except for the mullet) I asked to go from a 2nd gear roll&he nodded.Then I see 2 puffs of smoke come out of the hood vent by the wiperblades.I guess he takes his racing seriously as he's purging his nitrous system.My wife makes a joke about The Fast&The Furious and how he's got the NAWS lol.

I honk the horn 3x&leave hard,he was alongside of me for about 1 second then I just walked away from him.His car did sound really nice for the second he was alongside of me though.I had him by at least 6 cars when I cut gas around 130mph.He pulled alongside once we slowed down & gave his respect&says he runs "low 12's" at the track;I told him he just ran the fastest E63 &was shocked when I told him it runs 11.90's...he pointed to the baby-seat in the back & gave another big

All in all a very fun run,with a very nice mustang&super cool owner
Old 04-13-2008 | 08:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'03 E55, Range Rover Sport Supercharged, Ducati 748R
I just read an article on a new V6 mustang w a huge supercharger.It made over 400hp,so I imagine the one you saw with spray was quite capable indeed.

Theres a kid w a '03 SVT Cobra in town that sounds real mean but I heard him slip up&say he ran a best of 12.30.Theres also an '06 Saleen Extreme S281 mustang running around here,I may have the model name confused but it's the one that puts out 540hp.I had a brief encounter with him but I was still breaking the engine in and couldn't go 100%.I'm pretty sure he'd beat me though.
this was the new body style. i don't know how much hp this guy was putting down but he told me afterwards he runs high 11's.

Trending Topics

Old 04-13-2008 | 08:42 PM

in your Mom's car
Nice kill. I just hate how every Tom, Dick and Harry that has a Mustang puts a Borla exhaust on it and they think they can beat anything on the street. If you've heard one Mustang you've heard them all. I used to smoke Mustangs in my GTO.
Old 04-13-2008 | 08:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Nice way to represent.

There was a Mustang at the track today get this... It was powered by C H E V Y. hillarious. It was a mustang body with Chevy internals, gearing , everything it actually said "Powered by CHEVROLET", i said isn't that a Mustang? LOL man these dragster owners do anything to trick you. Could you imaging a Gallardo with a Ferrari engine LOL. Or an E63 powered by the V10 of the M5,

COOL man good win for team AMG!
Old 04-13-2008 | 09:57 PM

02 c32 99 superduty
Originally Posted by juicee63
Nice way to represent.

There was a Mustang at the track today get this... It was powered by C H E V Y. hillarious. It was a mustang body with Chevy internals, gearing , everything it actually said "Powered by CHEVROLET", i said isn't that a Mustang? LOL man these dragster owners do anything to trick you. Could you imaging a Gallardo with a Ferrari engine LOL. Or an E63 powered by the V10 of the M5,

COOL man good win for team AMG!
There was a CLK on ebay a couple years ago sporting a 350 chevrolet. Good luck getting that to pass emissions!
Old 04-14-2008 | 08:52 AM

2003 C32 AMG, 2003 E39 M5
+1

Originally Posted by Inf4life
Nice kill. I just hate how every Tom, Dick and Harry that has a Mustang puts a Borla exhaust on it and they think they can beat anything on the street. If you've heard one Mustang you've heard them all. I used to smoke Mustangs in my GTO.
Old 04-14-2008 | 09:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
Awesome kill dude. I've seen 2 modded Shelby GT500's already at E-town that were running mid to high 11's.

There ais (or used to be) a slew of sub-10 second 'Stangs that're running around Westchester county. Luckily, it's usually just the straightpiped ones that look for action. The big boys stay garaged.

But yeah, sweet kill man. Love the "NAWS" reference
Old 04-14-2008 | 01:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2012 W212 E350 Bluetec
He was real cool(except for the mullet)....