Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

c280 vs. 325

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-09-2002, 06:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
95 C280
c280 vs. 325

Couple months back i was comming form school and saw this red 1990 BMW 325 slammed to the ground with 18'' and drop top. I wanted to catch up to him but he just flew beside me while i was stuck in my lane. He was so far up ahead that i furgot about him. I took my exit and couple lights later i see him in front of me, with another guy in the car. As the light was red i noticed that he had a custom exhaust and had a funny M-tec sticker on the top left side of the trunk. We were both going to turn left, and when the light turned green we slowly steped on the gass. When we came into the next road, i wanted to by-pass him, so i just stept on the gass enough to get ahead. The guy did not let me and just kept even with me. at 40mph, i saw that he wanted to race and i just slamed my foot on the gas, and my car downshifted. I heard him down shift too cause his car started screaming like crazy. As we started racing i gained half a car lenght on him from the start, and as we kept going to 50, 60, 70 he was still behined me. After i reached 85mph i saw that he was about less then a car lenght behined me, and when i looked straith again there was a cop passing us in the other side of the road which was seperated by the median. I felt a shock go through my back when i saw him and slamed on the break. The guy in the BMW saw him too but kept going. AFter about two seconds i thought: he did not turn his blue lights on so i guess im just gonna slam on the gas and loose him before he actually sees us. NExt light the BMW was first and then there was a minivan in front of me so i caould not care him any more!!

But i sure am glad the cop did not notice us, i have no clue what he was doing for him not to see us.

Anyway i was pritty happy that i whooped some old BMW ***!!!

Elvir