Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

E63,modded M6,modded Z06&stock bikes run last nite

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-25-2008 | 10:59 AM
Banned

'05 C55(sold)'05 E55(sold)'06 911C4S(sold)'06 ML350 '06 CLS55(sold),buncha slo bikes
E63,modded M6,modded Z06&stock bikes run last nite

After planning for what seemed like months,Bobby(ItallionStallion)and I met down at the Starbucks in Edgewater last nite..CylinderHead,Sunny55,AnthonyD&my buddy with the ZX-10 (which I've posted here several times)&another friend on a ZX-14 came out to hav some fun....After watching dozens of people being harassed by the police&being yanked out of their cars&interrogated we decided to leave&venture to mexico for some runs...

CylinderHead&Sunny55(nice meeting you finally!)received parting gifts&were warned never to come back to Edgewater again by the police or else

Jbizzy21 in the flat black modded M6 passed by on river road&met up with us later on that evening for the fun..

We wanted to squash the BS about a 540rwhp Z06 destroying a piped&tuned liter bike once&for all;and save Zlicious life altering humiliation in front of his friends&loved ones by us driving out there&bullying him w a stock bike....

So,across the GW Bridge&into mexico we went.....the first runs were runs of opportunity if traffic cleared enuff to allow them...

-Bobby's Z06 very NICELY modded(I will let him speak for himself on this one,lol)
-04 Kawasaki ZX-10R,170 rwhp 210lb rider
-07 Kawasaki ZX-14R 195rwhp 250lb rider

-First run was from 85mph and had the ZX-10 pulling out hard on the Z06.

-2nd run had the same result but with a bit more distance between the bike&car as bobby spun badly at 100mph

The last runs we caught on video& were started at various speeds,from 40mph on up to 130mph&were run til the car/bike ran out of gearing or room.

Bobby did have a few tricks up his sleeve which helped his car signifigantly,however the bike was just in a different league as most of us already knew.
One run from 75-80mph had the bike pull out about 10car lengths&pulled steadily farther until it hit it's gearing-limited speed of 178.At which point bobby eventually caught him&passed him&I believe he ran it out the back door to 195mph?

The Vette did give the ZX-14R rider fits as he is not used to racing cars&missed his shift points and tagging the rev limiter more then a few times.When this happened Bobby just pulled away&the bike had to play catch up.

Jbizzy&his boy did a few runs against me&the results were as expected:the M6 walked me in all the 70mph+ rolls we did.I had no chance in hell of catching him once he was past 130mph(as if that mattered lol)as the M just put the smack down on the fastest E63.
It was all in fun&I was in awe of Jbizzy's exhaust as I saw his taillights fading away.Excellent runs bro
My ONLY chance is to line up&go from a dig;and even then he will pass me after the 1/4mi...

Quite a few more race storys from last nite but hopefully you guys will chime in soon...

Levi is the Pimp of the Tanning Salon on Central Ave

Last edited by oldgixxer; 07-25-2008 at 04:55 PM.
Old 07-25-2008 | 11:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
Apparently it costs $50 to park in the starbucks lot nowadays, especially if you drive a car that runs double what the local law enforcement makes in a year. I should've offered to pay the ticket in cash right there.
Old 07-25-2008 | 11:08 AM
Administrator
MBWorld Ambassador

2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
Damn sounds like a boatload of fun--- plus the opportunity to meet the poser disposer must have been classic...

Those M6's really do shine up top--- I love mine.
Old 07-25-2008 | 11:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
Originally Posted by oldgixxer
Levi is the Pimp of the Tanning Salon on Central Ave
That was the biggest suprise of the night! LOL

Last night was crazy. Everybody was a good sport. I lost, they lost, but we all won in the end (awww LOL).

Here are the couple of vids we have:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2NECH-JOwM Run 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dULqUIptptc Run 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIDk4hERnpw final run (this is where I think I might have graced the 200mph mark lol)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXKvcIR_H4A me takin' the ZX10 rider for a spin just up to 100.

It was an incredible night and I'm glad everyone was safe and we had no police troubles...well except for Skyler and Sunny with their "parting gifts" and me with my loud exhaust ticket lol.

You guys rock! Maybe if I can get some smaller rims and DR's I can hit the track with all of you soon.
Old 07-25-2008 | 11:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
Originally Posted by Cylinder Head
Apparently it costs $50 to park in the starbucks lot nowadays, especially if you drive a car that runs double what the local law enforcement makes in a year. I should've offered to pay the ticket in cash right there.
Yep, check the back of your ticket. Theres a website and they accept credit cards. Just think of it as your entrance fee.
Old 07-25-2008 | 11:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2012 W212 E350 Bluetec
Nice write-up, Oldgixxer
Old 07-25-2008 | 11:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 M5, '10 Land Cruiser
We wanted to squash the BS about a 540rwhp Z06 destroying a piped&tuned liter bike once&for all;and save Zlicious life altering humiliation in front of his friends&loved ones by us driving out there&bullying him w a stock bike....

:

First gear at 105mph, oh what a surprise he'd have had. Sounds like fun on the East Coast, Rob. Since you have the fastest stock 63 car you should line up against CH's stock M5 if you get chance.
Old 07-25-2008 | 11:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
Originally Posted by Carl Lassiter

First gear at 105mph, oh what a surprise he'd have had. Sounds like fun on the East Coast, Rob. Since you have the fastest stock 63 car you should line up against CH's stock M5 if you get chance.
Well after seeing CH keep up with Sunny's Kleeman SL55...I don't think Rob has a chance on the highway in the triple digits. 1/4 mile is a diff story.
Old 07-25-2008 | 11:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by ItalianStallion
Well after seeing CH keep up with Sunny's Kleeman SL55...I don't think Rob has a chance on the highway in the triple digits. 1/4 mile is a diff story.
We're gonna do it anyway, Rob and I talked last night about getting us all together for some runs. The M5 and the E63 need to do this.
Old 07-25-2008 | 12:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
We're gonna do it anyway, Rob and I talked last night about getting us all together for some runs. The M5 and the E63 need to do this.
Sounds like a plan to me. Too bad you guys have your limiters though as I'm curious what would happen way up top.

It's pretty funny how there isn't one solid video out there of an E63 vs M5, both stock and clean runs.
Old 07-25-2008 | 12:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your worst nightmare...
Nice times guys!! Bobbys car is fast as hell... just to hang like that takes a lot...
Old 07-25-2008 | 12:39 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Nice runs!!! Damn Bobby, your car held up pretty well! Looks like cops up there are form the same breed of prics down here.

I should have some footage of some interesting races this weekend if the weather holds out

Last edited by blackbenzz; 07-25-2008 at 12:44 PM.
Old 07-25-2008 | 12:41 PM

2019 GLC63s
Alright, finally woken up and found the thread lol...first let me say that this, without a doubt, needs to put an end to the question of a highly tuned car vs. a stock 1000cc bike with a great rider...Bobby's car is INSANELY fast, probably the fastest that ive seen(overtaking my friend with a highly tuned gt2), but he was still pulled a bit by the bike on every one of the runs...however, if either of the bikes messed up on ANY of their shifts, bobby was right on their heels...That last race was extremely close all the way up(the one with bobby passing @ 195)...it was kind of funny, because the first few times they lined up in front of us, and i tried to keep up and was just left for dead lol...I did get to have a couple fun runs with oldgixxer, as was already stated though; my dumb *** had the windows open on all of the runs too lol... But i would love to line up from a dig and see at what point i would catch you...Plus im still pissed off about how much faster your STOCK E63 is than my STOCK E63 is All and all, a fun night; no problems, no one got hurt, and everyone enjoyed themselves...Just thank god i got to sleep in this morning haha, it was a late night
Old 07-25-2008 | 12:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Nice runs!!! Looks like cops up there are form the same breed of prics down here.

I should have some footage of some interesting races this weekend if the weather holds out
Yeah bro! Time for some kill vids from outside of our tri-state mexican borders lol. You got one of the craziest modded AMG's around. Rep it to the fullest
Old 07-25-2008 | 01:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
Very nice... Well done. Bobby your car must be extremely fast to have stayed so close to that bike. Very nice indeed.
Old 07-25-2008 | 01:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
Originally Posted by SleeperX
Very nice... Well done. Bobby your car must be extremely fast to have stayed so close to that bike. Very nice indeed.
It's quick for what it is...now get that P Turbo out and show the streets what's good
Old 07-25-2008 | 01:20 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Yeah bro! Time for some kill vids from outside of our tri-state mexican borders lol. You got one of the craziest modded AMG's around. Rep it to the fullest
Thanks bro! My car is nowhere near as fast as some of the cars out there including yours. But I try lol
Old 07-25-2008 | 01:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Jbizzy21
Alright, finally woken up and found the thread lol...first let me say that this, without a doubt, needs to put an end to the question of a highly tuned car vs. a stock 1000cc bike with a great rider...Bobby's car is INSANELY fast, probably the fastest that ive seen(overtaking my friend with a highly tuned gt2), but he was still pulled a bit by the bike on every one of the runs...however, if either of the bikes messed up on ANY of their shifts, bobby was right on their heels...That last race was extremely close all the way up(the one with bobby passing @ 195)...it was kind of funny, because the first few times they lined up in front of us, and i tried to keep up and was just left for dead lol...I did get to have a couple fun runs with oldgixxer, as was already stated though; my dumb *** had the windows open on all of the runs too lol... But i would love to line up from a dig and see at what point i would catch you...Plus im still pissed off about how much faster your STOCK E63 is than my STOCK E63 is All and all, a fun night; no problems, no one got hurt, and everyone enjoyed themselves...Just thank god i got to sleep in this morning haha, it was a late night
Sucks Sunny and I didn't get to meet you man, we heard you scream by the parking lot, and its a good idea you didn't pop in, because the cops were being just absolute douches. And they weren't even going after the ricers, they were going after the upmarket German cars.
Old 07-25-2008 | 02:10 PM
Banned

'05 C55(sold)'05 E55(sold)'06 911C4S(sold)'06 ML350 '06 CLS55(sold),buncha slo bikes
So Bobby,after last nite please tell us in your opinion how a 540rwhp Z06(Ahem cough Zlicious cough cough) would fare against that a 170rwhp 1000?

Is it safe to say that the original video I posted a few weeks back of charlie vs the supercharged corvette was realistic or was a result of driver error on the corvette owners behalf as Zlicious proclaims?

After speaking with me&running last nite would you say that I exaggerate my claims when it comes to bike vs car races?

Oh,btw..that Evo owner needs to meet my hayabusa in the worst way...maybe when he gets his "clutch fixed" we shall see whats up.How one passes off a 900whp car as stock&needs to get a few car lengths vs a stock 1000 is beyond me
Old 07-25-2008 | 02:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

04 w211 E55
Sounds like a plan to me. Too bad you guys have your limiters though as I'm curious what would happen way up top.

It's pretty funny how there isn't one solid video out there of an E63 vs M5, both stock and clean runs.
I'd like to run my E55 with you guy's. I'm completely stock though.
Old 07-25-2008 | 02:18 PM
Banned

Problem is we always get to B.S.'n about all kinds of things&end up yapping away like 2 yenta's instead of racing,lol...Yo,I gots a big-azz Bazooka Box for my 63
Old 07-25-2008 | 02:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
So Bobby,after last nite please tell us in your opinion how a 540rwhp Z06(Ahem cough Zlicious cough cough) would fare against that a 170rwhp 1000?

Is it safe to say that the original video I posted a few weeks back of charlie vs the supercharged corvette was realistic or was a result of driver error on the corvette owners behalf as Zlicious proclaims?

After speaking with me&running last nite would you say that I exaggerate my claims when it comes to bike vs car races?
this man speaks the truth...you need something ridiculous to beat a bike. Like....a modded Bugatti Veyron LOL.

Oh,btw..that Evo owner needs to meet my hayabusa in the worst way...maybe when he gets his "clutch fixed" we shall see whats up.How one passes off a 900whp car as stock&needs to get a few car lengths vs a stock 1000 is beyond me
Dude back when I had my CLK500 they were trying to get me to run a 10 second Talon....

You did well in the intense negotiations though
Old 07-25-2008 | 02:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'03 E55, Range Rover Sport Supercharged, Ducati 748R
i'm going to have to quit reading these threads...i feel so left out.

the goofy naysayers will still have some excuse as to how they can beat a bike instead of realizing they're only beating the rider, so i highly doubt these vids will settle anything.

nice runs guys and besides the jackass popo, i'm glad everything went well!
Old 07-25-2008 | 02:34 PM
Banned

this man speaks the truth...you need something ridiculous to beat a bike. Like....a modded Bugatti Veyron LOL.

You did well in the intense negotiations though
Yeah,a 4000lb E63 that runs on pump gas,with a dog in the front seat and the Evo w AWD,120octane race fuel&89psi of boost wants ME to give him 2 car lengths so we can race

But he mysteriously refused to run the bike heads up....silly youngster trying to hustle OldManGixxer.This ain't my first rodeo,how dare he!!

Although his buddy fatboy *almost* took the bait to run the busa with the very very tiny turbo-thingy up under the fairing...until his friend said NO WAY!! Sucka's!!!!!

Last edited by oldgixxer; 07-25-2008 at 02:37 PM.
Old 07-25-2008 | 02:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
Yeah,a 4000lb E63 that runs on pump gas,with a dog in the front seat and the Evo w AWD,120octane race fuel&89psi of boost wants ME to give him 2 car lengths so we can race

But he mysteriously refused to run the bike heads up....silly youngster trying to hustle OldManGixxer.How dare he!!
LOL! I wish I had a camera because there was one time on the highway where we were cruising at like 90mph and I look over and see you with a smile on your face and Levi just chillin' right next to you. Oh, btw give Levi a doggy treat 'cause he definitely helped me score some brownie points with those chicks

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: E63,modded M6,modded Z06&stock bikes run last nite