Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

C300 ran over by an M6

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-13-2008, 06:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c32amg,c240
C300 ran over by an M6

I was coming home from work and cruising slow when stop by the dealership to check out some the exotic cars. When I got through with I jumped back on the road and saw skyline r35 cruising look real good too, and wished I had taken a picture of it. Anyway he turns off, and I at the light and this car happens to be on my bumper literally, so I take off casually and he is on my tail. So of course Im stupid floor a lil bit and I'm doing 70 in a 35 mph zone and he flies around me which turns out to be and
m6. So we stop at the light and he looks at me like with a cocky attitude. So we both get on the highway and I know he wants to run badly.

We merge and I heard him hit it, and of course I'm dumb enough to follow. Its traffic so I figure it is kinda of pointless to weave in and out of traffic, because there is nowhere to go. So he get behind me on my tail and I jump into the middle lane and I get up to about 120 then let off again, and he is still there. Then when I thought our little fun was over we get stuck in traffic
and I jump him, and I look and see and open lane (and I'm praying to god that he doesn't see what I see) and he does so were at 50 mph and off we go. I figure of course he was going to pull hard on me by the I hit 135 he had at 6 carlenghts on me. I know dam well I cant beat an m6 but we hit an exit ramp, and both of us let off into the turn and when it straightened out we floored out of the exit ramp onto a nearby street. The funny thing is this guy
looked no more than maybe 24 or 25 so I dont think he pushed his car to the limit.

Anyway we talked at the light and he said he didnt think I could stay with him like that on the highway. I told him yeah right I know you wasnt trying, he said he actually was that he wasnt completely use to the car yet. Which in terms lets me know that he didnt know exactly what he was doing. He also mentioned the fact that I stuck to his bumper going through the exit ramps that we had taken and that so called couldnt lose me.

Now before anyone calls bs on this story. I never said that I could beat let alone stay with him. Because since there was traffic, I could only hang on for so much until he found that straightway. Regardless, a car is only good as its driver and I know dam well he should have put way more carlengths on me than that. But it was a fun experience to see the m6 in action and none the less.
Old 10-13-2008, 06:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
02 C32 AMG
so you have a C32, a C240, AND a C300?
Old 10-13-2008, 06:34 AM

c32amg,c240
Originally Posted by jturkel
so you have a C32, a C240, AND a C300?
I sold my c240, my c32 is paid off and just recently got the c300. What can I say man I take as Gods blessing to be able to afford it I guess.
Old 10-13-2008, 08:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
98 Black C43 , 08' ML320 CDI ,11 E63
You need to slow down when you type.By the 2nd paragraph of your story I was about to quit reading.How did you get your C300 to 135 mph?
Old 10-13-2008, 10:43 AM

c32amg,c240
Originally Posted by C43AMG
You need to slow down when you type.By the 2nd paragraph of your story I was about to quit reading.How did you get your C300 to 135 mph?
I'm sorry I typed it up at the last minute and the computer somehow got messed up.And as for the 135 mph thing I felt my govenor kick in after about a few seconds, and thats when I had lifted off of it. That was the first time in awhile that it was pushed that hard. I was curious about any mods for the car, but instead I rather stick with my c32. I am thinking about taking it to the track to see how it does. Hopefully one day I can make some decent runs in my c32, but I just dont have the time for it beacuse of work.
Old 10-13-2008, 06:18 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
AMG
Originally Posted by ytryc32amg
I'm sorry I typed it up at the last minute and the computer somehow got messed up.And as for the 135 mph thing I felt my govenor kick in after about a few seconds, and thats when I had lifted off of it. That was the first time in awhile that it was pushed that hard. I was curious about any mods for the car, but instead I rather stick with my c32. I am thinking about taking it to the track to see how it does. Hopefully one day I can make some decent runs in my c32, but I just dont have the time for it beacuse of work.