Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

R320 CDI Vs. Souped up Ford Focus

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-16-2008, 05:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
R320 CDI Vs. Souped up Ford Focus

So I was in the right turn lane making a right turn and the wife tells me that I will need to be in the left lane once I make my turn. So I turn and go to the the left lane, and then I hear a loud WEEEEEEEE noise coming from behind me and there was a bright red 2 door ford focus making the same turn as me but he takes the right lane. He passes me up revving his engine big ol canister exhuast sticking out the back car is dropped with custom blacks wheels on and he cuts over to the left lane and cuts me off. So i say what the hell I will let this go since my wife is in the car with me and I'm in the CDI. Then he gets stuck at a red light in the left lane, so i'm coming up behind him on the left lane and I cut over to the right lane so that I am lined up side by side with him. Right when I get stopped at the light the light turns green and he takes off, I did not even have a chance to look over to see the young punk. So I hammer the Diesel also and he's about 1/2 a cars length ahead and i'm thinking damn turbo kick in already. Just about that time the turbo kicks in and I immediately pull 1/2 a car on him, I was like dam this thing kicks in hard. After that the car just keeps on shifting 3rd gear, 4th gear and I just keep pulling on him. The whole time I am looking back and hearing this load *** WEEEEEEE and puffs of smoke out the back of his car when he shifts. So I finally let off and slow down when i'm about 1 1/2 car length ahead, then the Focus just flys on by and gets stuck at another light. So I'm like lets get ready for round 2. I pull up beside the focus and look in and what do I see? A damn lady, looks like she's in here late 40's. The Light turns green and same scenario as the first. But this time I let off when she is at my bumper. When she passes me this time I look over and see's that she's shifting the car hard (whole body moving), and loud *** WEEEEEE sound coming from the exhaust. The whole time this was going on my wife was yelling at me, "What the hell do you think you're doing"? So after it was all done I just told her, "I was just curious about how fast this diesel was, that's all".