Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

G37 vs e92 M3 (Traffic race)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-01-2009, 02:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
This thread took a deep wrong turn and exploded in a ravine.

Old 02-01-2009, 11:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
04 w211 E55
Originally Posted by Improviz
Can't be, we don't have any retarded kids....this is more solid evidence that you're confusing my wife with your mom!

And me, I've always been pretty picky about my women....'course, there was this one time, with a toothless barfly hooker in Queens, 'bout 23 years ago, she was dumb as a post but really into Mercedes...never saw her after that one time...oh, crap....23 years?? No..NO....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

That 50 year old in you is starting to show in how CORNY that was OMG. OH and by the way thanks for taking care of my kids for me.
Old 02-02-2009, 12:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by E55AMGGG04
That 50 year old in you is starting to show in how CORNY that was OMG. OH and by the way thanks for taking care of my kids for me.
Yawn....again with the moronic cheap shots, which you resort to for one reason: you're an idiot who is too stupid to defend your indefensible, idiotic driving, so you lash out like a tired little boy at anyone who has the temerity to suggest, accurately, that you are a reckless fool who endangered the life of others, and then foolishly came on here bragging about it, thus guaranteeing that when you finally do screw up and crash, lawyers will find this thread (and if they don't, I'll be sure to send it to them for the wife cracks, you miserable little POS), and gleefully introduce your conduct here into court when you get sued, including your indifferent, callous attitude to those who pointed out your recklessness.

Then, we'll see just how funny you think this all is. You already had it pointed out to you that another member who posted here frequently was involved in a fatal crash, was jailed and sued, but of course, that won't happen to you, now will it? No, of course not: you're accident-proof, nothing bad can or will ever happen to you.

As to age: you're the moron who drives (and acts) like a 16 year old, so I wouldn't go lecturing people about their age. At the rate you're going, either someone will cave your head in, or you'll do it yourself, and as I said, I hope you don't take any innocents out with you.

You're a menace who should have his license revoked, and I hope you get caught before you kill someone. Just this past week, a member of our forum was involved in an accident with a street-racing punk just like you, who thought he was cute weaving in and out of traffic at high speeds, just like you, and crashed into his girlfriend's car, knocking over a light pole in the process, which fortunately didn't fall on anyone.

His girlfriend is in the hospital.

Maybe you should think about that, assuming you have the capability to think at all (which I doubt, given that "your momma" and "your wife" jokes seem to be the extant of your wit).

Last edited by Improviz; 02-02-2009 at 01:03 AM.
Old 02-02-2009, 01:17 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SL600
Originally Posted by Improviz
Yawn....again with the moronic cheap shots, which you resort to for one reason: you're an idiot who is too stupid to defend your indefensible, idiotic driving, so you lash out like a tired little boy at anyone who has the temerity to suggest, accurately, that you are a reckless fool who endangered the life of others, and then foolishly came on here bragging about it, thus guaranteeing that when you finally do screw up and crash, lawyers will find this thread (and if they don't, I'll be sure to send it to them for the wife cracks, you miserable little POS), and gleefully introduce your conduct here into court when you get sued, including your indifferent, callous attitude to those who pointed out your recklessness.

Then, we'll see just how funny you think this all is. You already had it pointed out to you that another member who posted here frequently was involved in a fatal crash, was jailed and sued, but of course, that won't happen to you, now will it? No, of course not: you're accident-proof, nothing bad can or will ever happen to you.

As to age: you're the moron who drives (and acts) like a 16 year old, so I wouldn't go lecturing people about their age. At the rate you're going, either someone will cave your head in, or you'll do it yourself, and as I said, I hope you don't take any innocents out with you.

You're a menace who should have his license revoked, and I hope you get caught before you kill someone. Just this past week, a member of our forum was involved in an accident with a street-racing punk just like you, who thought he was cute weaving in and out of traffic at high speeds, just like you, and crashed into his girlfriend's car.

His girlfriend is in the hospital.

Maybe you should think about that, assuming you have the capability to think at all (which I doubt, given that "your momma" and "your wife" jokes seem to be the extant of your wit).
I would like to add to that Improviz.

E55AMGG04, I find it funny someone in your position continues to attack (pitifully, might I add) a forum member about stuff you have no knowledge about. Your attacks are quite cheap, low and extremely derogatory. I'm surprised the moderators haven't placed on you some type of probation, yourself and the other "hilarious" member, brisk335 for instigating this situation.

This has gone from a race, where I in fact was on your side, to a lame homo-tag-team debate between you and your buddy brisk335 against Improviz; a lot can be drawn from your posts about your level of maturity, or sadly lack there of, and I must say I'm terrified you drive an E55.

I've already shown you one example of a forum member here having an accident (Bluemax), Improviz has directed you to another. Clearly, even whilst you were parading with gay jokes over here, someone from this very forum, yet again, had an incident involving you "fast-and-furious" clowns.

Get off your f**king high-horse before someone seriously gets hurt. Quite frankly, I'm not sure what's more damaging, your arrogance or you ignorance. They both can seem to hurt innocent people.

Oh, and one more thing, stop bragging about your age and how superior you are to Improviz because of it. Your 3 years my senior; I have an SL600. And it's my 5th car. Your current car to me is old news (2 years ago infact, that's right. I had your E55 when I was 18). What car you have, or how many you've had shows nothing of your character nor does it make you any more of a man then the next guy.

A$$hole.
Old 02-02-2009, 09:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
John Deere
Funny how some of us on occasion have something else to do besides watch the freak show. But it is a bright and sunny Monday morning, and time to clean up the yard.

Yes, this thread derailed like a train driven by JRcart.

Closed.