Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

My Turbo Is300 vs Cl63

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-28-2009 | 02:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Rivian, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW, Tesla
I agree with kindafast.

Assuming Dzads does meet up with jko9yo24qrp89eyflkj, pics of bruises and cuts will be necessary.
Old 04-28-2009 | 02:09 AM

Couple AMG's
Originally Posted by Inf4life
Those rims on the Lexus look like they were painted with a paint brush. You can even see the spill off on the tire. Bang up job for someone who has all these high dollar cars.
the rims were painted with rubber coat, it doesnt look normal because its not regular paint, its rubber
Old 04-28-2009 | 02:10 AM

Couple AMG's
Originally Posted by QuadBenz
I agree with kindafast.

Assuming Dzads does meet up with jko9yo24qrp89eyflkj, pics of bruises and cuts will be necessary.
that will not happen because once again its not an ordinary armenian meet, its just a meet up and talk things out
Old 04-28-2009 | 02:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Rivian, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW, Tesla
Originally Posted by TheDzadz
that will not happen because once again its not an ordinary armenian meet, its just a meet up and talk things out
Honestly, what's the purpose of meeting up? Do you two realize this is the internet? Who cares if this person says something about me or my mom or that person says something about you or your mom?
Old 04-28-2009 | 02:15 AM

Couple AMG's
Originally Posted by QuadBenz
Honestly, what's the purpose of meeting up? Do you two realize this is the internet? Who cares if this person says something about me or my mom or that person says something about you or your mom?
he just wants to see me and my car (most likely)
and maybe prove to you guys that this is not bs
i dunno ask him not me, also it doesnt hurt to go out and meet new people
and sit down and drink coffee and smoke
Old 04-28-2009 | 02:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
What the fack happened? The thread exploded and went crazy...

Guy in the trunk of a CLS....
Car has no tag....
Where are the other cars....
Why did it take so long to post pics?
Now he gets called out on the rims dripping color paints?

This is hurting my brain, I am going back to bed.

BTW- It is commendable Dzadz for the effort. Just stop there and let it go....just a suggestion.
Old 04-28-2009 | 04:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2018 E63S AMG, 2003 SLK 230 Sport, 2004 SL 600, 2006 SLK 55 AMG, 1998 E320 Wagon
At least we Persians usually don't have this problem.

When you get called out for a "Persian conversion" badge swap, you own up to it. :P Besides, it's not like it's difficult to identify. I've yet to have any infighting occur.
Old 04-28-2009 | 04:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 C350 Sport 6MT
I just got back. I met up with Dzadz, he came alone in a Black CLS63. He met me in front of "Aroma Cafe". I saw he was alone so I didn't want anyone else to get involved so I told my guys this guy is a friend. He came in and we had some coffee. We talked about it and decided to let it be that this whole forum **** was all a misunderstanding. This guy was pretty legit. I mean he did come with a CLS63. He told me when he just got it that the car got into a minor accident and he recently fixed it.

He told me he drives the CLS and the E500 (lorinser) is his brothers and that they got an E55 in the shop. I kind of believe this guy because we started to talk about Medical Shops and he knew his stuff. Eighter he did his HW or he really does own one (I think not under his name but he does own one).

Anyway this thread became a huge fiasco. He said during a meet he will bring his CLS for other people to believe him.

Anyway guys, everything is cool.
I wan't to officially apologize to Phil (Moderator) because I kind (not kind of I really did) of wen't off at him. I'm taking you to Cafe Bravo or Zankou
Old 04-28-2009 | 04:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 C350 Sport 6MT
Originally Posted by Koru_Kinshi
At least we Persians usually don't have this problem.

When you get called out for a "Persian conversion" badge swap, you own up to it. :P Besides, it's not like it's difficult to identify. I've yet to have any infighting occur.
I have a Real Persian friend. He told me that 98% of the Persians here are Jewish. They are Jewish Persian and that they are different than Real Persians. The way they behave and the way they act is completely different.

Are you Persian Jewish?

He said in IRAN the Jews (Iranian Jews) get persecuted so they all fled to USA. Or else IRAN is a great country there is no need to flee only because of Religion.
Old 04-28-2009 | 05:12 AM

nascar
so i take it you guys didn't fight?

this thread sucks, did not deliver

p.s. he said his e55 is at the shop? funny cause in his previous post said it was in the driveway
Old 04-28-2009 | 05:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 C350 Sport 6MT
Originally Posted by ECBAOBAO
so i take it you guys didn't fight?

this thread sucks, did not deliver

p.s. he said his e55 is at the shop? funny cause in his previous post said it was in the driveway
We'll there is no such thing as a fight. You only see fights on youtube. In real life you are not going to let your friend fight alone. That's the difference between buddies and friends. A friend is there on you side till the end. I have a lot of friends that I will be by their side till the end. I will never let my friend fight alone. "You got a problem with my friend you got a problem with me"

In this scenario there is no reason for a fight. Maybe during verbally something might go wrong and a fight might brake out but there wasn't a Physical need to fight.

That is why also you go with a group of people which they will get in on the conversation and help out so it doesn't get to the point. Also this day and age there is no such thing as fists. I have know many people who went to meet up with someone (Armenian, Greek, Italian, Persian, Hispanic even White) where the other person pulled a knife or a gun.
So people who come with you usually help this situation.

But I think in this scenario both parties were fired up and in the end everything cooled down.

Anyone here will let their friend fight alone?
Will anyone sit on the sideline and watch their friend fight?
Anyone here is a CheerLeader?

I don't think anyone here will let their friend fight alone.

Anyway nothing happened.

SQUASH
Old 04-28-2009 | 06:38 AM

a w203 cÖuper
One juicy thread. I can't believe i was reading through this for like an hr at 3:37am! It did sound pretty fishy but then again it looked like he was confident throughout the thread.

Made me laugh a bit about the flaming though...lol
Old 04-28-2009 | 06:46 AM

in your Mom's car
So he is driving a CLS63 with no plates on it?? How'd he not get pulled over. Fact is he is still a liar. He claimed the E500 was his, said the E55 was in the driveway and couldn't get shots of it but you said it's in the shop. You should've had him pull out his registration and license. I still call bs. I could call one of my buddies up and borrow their car for the night as I'm sure most anyone on here could do the same.
Old 04-28-2009 | 10:42 AM

2011 BMW X5 SAV
Originally Posted by jk062602kj

Anyway nothing happened.

SQUASH
So much potential and even more hot air and such poor execution. Dzadz is still lying though. You made it sound like Dzadz committed a capital offense by putting down the Armenian name and you just gave him a pass after all that talk?? Disappointing to say the least. You met up at 1am on a Monday just to chat? Wow, it sounds more like a booty call than a "meet".
Old 04-28-2009 | 11:13 AM
Banned

02 S500 Sport
We'll there is no such thing as a fight. You only see fights on youtube. In real life you are not going to let your friend fight alone. That's the difference between buddies and friends. A friend is there on you side till the end. I have a lot of friends that I will be by their side till the end. I will never let my friend fight alone. "You got a problem with my friend you got a problem with me"

Anyone here will let their friend fight alone?
Will anyone sit on the sideline and watch their friend fight?
Anyone here is a CheerLeader?

I don't think anyone here will let their friend fight alone.

Anyway nothing happened.

SQUASH

What ever happend to 1 vs 1 fights? I though its the only fair way.

Only blacks fight 10 vs 1 hahaa
Old 04-28-2009 | 11:20 AM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
I have a Real Persian friend. He told me that 98% of the Persians here are Jewish. They are Jewish Persian and that they are different than Real Persians. The way they behave and the way they act is completely different.

Are you Persian Jewish?

He said in IRAN the Jews (Iranian Jews) get persecuted so they all fled to USA. Or else IRAN is a great country there is no need to flee only because of Religion.
98% of persians here are jews??? Persia no longer exists but if you mean Iranian I suggest you do your homework.

Originally Posted by Gondon
What ever happend to 1 vs 1 fights? I though its the only fair way.
Exactly. You don't bring all your boyz to a fight. If you have a problem with someone YOU take care of it. You can bring your friends as back up but none should get involved unless some of the other guys friends get involved.

Btw, this thread sucks.
Old 04-28-2009 | 11:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Santa Cruz Blur

I have nothing against this guy just how his stupid story turned this into a racial issue. But what am I going to do? Hopefully Dzadz understood what happened and what his story caused and he won't BS again. As for the people talking trash , I addressed them, It stopped but if people wan't to continue give me a PM. I'll be happy to meet up with anyone. 1 person, 2,3, 100, 500. Anyone I'm down to meet up with.
I just got back. I met up with Dzadz, he came alone in a Black CLS63. He met me in front of "Aroma Cafe". I saw he was alone so I didn't want anyone else to get involved so I told my guys this guy is a friend.

jk - just to be clear, in one post you say you will take on 500 people, in another you say you had your guys ready. Not to pick a fight, but you do come across as being a tough guy and then you end up having coffee?

So bottom line, the kid does not actually own any of this stuff, his family or extended family does, he got caught in a lie and would not back down and now he has admitted to this?

Knowing lots about a Pot Pharmacy does not mean you actually "own" it. I know lots about retail does not mean I Own Wall-Mart.
Old 04-28-2009 | 11:43 AM

Couple AMG's
ok guys listen here we didnt go to fight
that is just childish, we went to talk things over
had coffe and sat down n talked about this whole forum fight we had
now if we went to throw fists then it wouldve been a whole different story
we both took it out like a man, and talked. I respect jk062602kj for all hes done, thx alot
people from mbworld forums once again like i said if you dont want to believe me its ok because one day we will have a car meet and i will show up with my car
Old 04-28-2009 | 11:59 AM

nascar
fighting is the way to handle the situation like a man
Old 04-28-2009 | 12:00 PM

2011 BMW X5 SAV
ok guys listen here we didnt go to fight
that is just childish, we went to talk things over
had coffe and sat down n talked about this whole forum fight we had
now if we went to throw fists then it wouldve been a whole different story
we both took it out like a man, and talked. I respect jk062602kj for all hes done, thx alot
people from mbworld forums once again like i said if you dont want to believe me its ok because one day we will have a car meet and i will show up with my car
Sounds like Dzadz sucked off jk062602kj last night and now jk062602kj is returning the favor. Their issue about putting down the Armenian name became just that, some toy beef about nothing. There's nothing that I hate more than all the tough talk i.e:
This isn't going to be the ordinary Armenian meet up. He will get a taste of Greek Μαφία.
and no action. People who talk the most about Mafia are nothing more than Mafia groupies. You two should start going out steady.

This thread sucks!
Old 04-28-2009 | 01:31 PM

09 Eurocharged C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Tymah123
Sounds like Dzadz sucked off jk062602kj last night and now jk062602kj is returning the favor. Their issue about putting down the Armenian name became just that, some toy beef about nothing. There's nothing that I hate more than all the tough talk i.e:

and no action. People who talk the most about Mafia are nothing more than Mafia groupies. You two should start going out steady.

This thread sucks!

I actually find it very funny and amusing. How can you not like arguing over the internet!
Old 04-28-2009 | 02:55 PM

that red one
This isn't going to be the ordinary Armenian meet up.
What exactly is an ordinary Armenian meet up?
Old 04-28-2009 | 03:21 PM

2011 BMW X5 SAV
Originally Posted by MikeG_C63_AMG
I actually find it very funny and amusing. How can you not like arguing over the internet!
They took it beyond the Internet to kiss and make up.
Old 04-28-2009 | 05:39 PM

Couple AMG's
Originally Posted by itswindee
What exactly is an ordinary Armenian meet up?
when knifes and guns get involved
and also when you go with like 30-40 people from each side
Old 04-28-2009 | 05:43 PM

2011 BMW X5 SAV
when knifes and guns get involved
and also when you go with like 30-40 people from each side
When you went to meet up with your new BFF did you bring that 45 revolver that blows people's legs off?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My Turbo Is300 vs Cl63