Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

My Turbo Is300 vs Cl63

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-27-2009, 03:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2006 C350 Sport 6MT
im stick shift so im burning out while hes going, right when i hit 40 mph i picked up on him so bad, the race ended by me taking him by 6 cars. I couldnt believe my car actually takes the CL63. Well after another 2 more runs i still took him and he came next to me and said nice race but i cant believe my amg lost to a lexus, i started laughing and im like bro i have a E55 and CLS63 parked at home dont blame your car because mine is insanely fast. Well we both said Goodnight and left our ways.
Take a look at what I made bold. If you took a CL63 by 6 freakin cars and you have a E55 and CLS63 why the Fack would you say "I couldn't believe my car actually takes the CL63"

If I drive a CLS63 and I smoke it, (was supossedly burning out while the CL63 took of and he caught up and killed it by 6 cars) and I drive my Lexus Tubro wouldn't I know that my lexus would have taken the CL63??

Bro I have a E55 and CLS63 parked at home don't blame yourself because mine is insanely fast??????????

If you Facking know this why would you say how you were surprised that you took the CL63?????????

You know what GET THE FACK OUT OF HERE.

Phil, please ban this kid man (I hope he does't come here and lie again)
What else does he have to say? What is his excuse going to be this time?

Last edited by W203E35; 04-27-2009 at 03:16 PM.
Old 04-27-2009, 03:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 C350 Sport 6MT
Originally Posted by TheDzadz
i know wtf a barrik is ay gandon
so listen a barrik is a dealer for weed that sells on the streets if you didnt know
not people you sell in their pharmacy
and i would love to see someone come to my shop and call me a barrik
and see what happens

Hetes karkin xosa !!!!!!!

Where the **** is your shop???????????

Do you know why selling drugs is wrong?
Kayfe bolori hamara, du kayf ches kara tsaxes.

Hima weed shop unes te chunes vejes chi. Hima entanikes pahum dranov pahi.

Barrik is any Slanger (street) Selling any kind of drugs.
Barrik isn't only for weed!!!!!!!!!!!
Selling weed is selling weed!!!!!!!
People go to a doctor they get a fake medical card and you sell them weed. Selling is Facking Selling!!!!!!!!!!!

Where the Fack is your shop? I'm goign to come see you!!!!!!!!!!
For you words, for calling me a "gandon" for a sack of **** like you disrespecting me "who has masssssssssss respect on the streets"

I'm gonna come see you where is your shop???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xoskit patasxane talu es!!!!!!!!!!

People are here Saying send me pics of your cuz, people are making fun of Armenians because of YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

And your calling me a GANDON?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't get me started man, i'm one crazy hot head with a very Warm Armenian Blood / Greek Blood and don't make me do something that me or you are going to regret.

So STFU with your stories SO PEOPLE WON'T MAKE FUN OF US ARMENIANS ANYMORE and GTFO of here.

Let it be known on the Record that I'm someone that never backs down and if I have to i'll do whatever it takes!!!!!!! (when i'm right)

So reply to me where you wan't to meet and i'll come there. BUT MARK MY WORD "YOU ARE WRONG' AND YOU ARE GOING TO DEAL WITH A WHOLE ARMY.

Sexal es helnelu- xoskerit patasxane chunes. Hishi asatses, hayeri anune ktsumes. Cuzenit kpan che klertetsir. Heyerin kpan ban charir. Hetoel indz es Gandon asum?

Last edited by W203E35; 04-27-2009 at 07:46 PM.
Old 04-27-2009, 03:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
08 S65, 06 M3 CS(stick), 02 BMW X5 4.6iS, 07 R1 Raven, 08 F-450 4x4, 08 CooperS JCW
Originally Posted by jk062602kj

People go to a doctor they get a fake medical card and you sell them weed. Selling is Facking Selling!!!!!!!!!!!

For you words, for calling me a "gandon" for a sack of **** like you disrespecting me "who has masssssssssss respect on the streets"

Wow, Dzadz just got called out. This is what happens when you run your mouth fat boy...
Old 04-27-2009, 03:41 PM

2007 ML63 ///AMG
Why are there no plates on the CLS?
Old 04-27-2009, 03:44 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
in your Mom's car
Originally Posted by krown
I noticed that as well.
Old 04-27-2009, 03:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 C350 Sport 6MT
I got into a huge argument with the moderator because of this guy!!!!!!!!
He was making fun of Armenians so I got a little crazy. Then I found out the Moderator has Armenian friends and he was only joking. (sorry Phil) I'm out here defending the Armenian name while this guy is here pushing his stories and diminishing the Armenian name even more.

Just stop with all this already. You know how many friends and relatives I have that own Higher class Benzes? I can take pictures of all of them and say they are mine. If these guys are making fun of you by saying you are lyign then stop already. The damage is done and you can never make them believe these are your cars. (even if they might be)

Go live your life normally, "come to my weed shop" and be careful what you say because there is a limit to how many times a mans buttons can be pushed.

So let me know if you want to meet up with me. I can tell you why you are wrong. I can care less about you But I will die for the Armenian name.

People have fought and died for the Armenian name and with your stupid comments and stories (people saying "give me your cousins pictures", or they say "armenian women like to take it up the ***") that what makes me mad because you are FAUCKING UP OUR NAME.

SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO MEET UP WITH ME OR IF YOU WANT ME TO COME TO YOUR SHOP. JUST HAVE A PARKING BIG ENOUGH THAT'S ALL I'M GOING TO SAY.

YOU MAKE THE DECISION, I DEALT THE CARDS AND IT'S YOUR TIME TO PLAY!!!!!11
Old 04-27-2009, 04:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 C350 Sport 6MT
Where is your shop? Is it in Sun Valley? I know a lot of people that pick up from there. Or is it the one in North Hollywood? Let me know which one it is.
Old 04-27-2009, 04:12 PM

2009 JK Unlimited Detonator Yellow
lol this is great... ive been looking for a thread like this to get me through the rest of the day... post pics of him inside YOUR trunk when you find him hahaha
Old 04-27-2009, 04:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

LX470
I wonder if anyone from the DEA is watching this thread. hahaha
Old 04-27-2009, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by ex-BenzDriver9
I wonder if anyone from the DEA is watching this thread. hahaha
hopefully they get to him before ol boy does... cause it may not be pretty...

i have a couple Armenian friends back in denver that i partied with.. now im a big boy and could hold my own, but these ****ers traveled with a force hahaha
Old 04-27-2009, 04:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 C350 Sport 6MT
Ahhh man So I had this guy looked up from the insider guys. Basically someone I know knows someone that knows this other guy that saw his pic and it turned out to be someone that they know. Anyway this guy doesn't have a weed shop. Some other guy does and operates it. Maybe it is under his name but it isn't his.

Man it's a small world, Nevertheless I'm still not backing down with my comments. He did throw the Armenian name down because of his story people started making comments which he is to blame for.

Any Armenian that sees this will feel the same way.

That's the thing with meeting up with people.

You go to talk to the guy and he brings his friends and you bring your friends and one guy ends up knowing another guy and next thing you know the whole thing is squashed.
Or you go then there is a throw down then it gets serious then you call deeper people and then those guys know someone else and it gets squashed.

Anyway don't go around Facking up the Armenian name.

EDIT

Some guy named Sam has a brother named Miko picks up from this Shop and he says he looks familiar and it's a guy that his guys might know.

Last edited by W203E35; 04-27-2009 at 04:56 PM.
Old 04-27-2009, 04:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 C350 Sport 6MT
Originally Posted by AFhockey31
hopefully they get to him before ol boy does... cause it may not be pretty...

i have a couple Armenian friends back in denver that i partied with.. now im a big boy and could hold my own, but these ****ers traveled with a force hahaha

Hey you play Hockey right? Did a guy named Jack play hockey with you?
Hes a short guy.
Old 04-27-2009, 04:31 PM

2011 BMW X5 SAV
Ahhh man So I had this guy looked up from the insider guys. Basically someone I know knows someone that knows this other guy that saw his pic and it turned out to be someone that they know. Anyway this guy doesn't have a weed shop. Some other guy does and operates it. Maybe it is under his name but it isn't his.

Man it's a small world, Nevertheless I'm still not backing down with my comments. He did throw the Armenian name down because of his story people started making comments which he is to blame for.

Any Armenian that sees this will feel the same way.

That's the thing with meeting up with people.

You go to talk to the guy and he brings his friends and you bring your friends and one guy ends up knowing another guy and next thing you know the whole thing is squashed.
Or you go then there is a throw down then it gets serious then you call deeper people and then those guys know someone else and it gets squashed.

Anyway don't go around Facking up the Armenian name.
Hold up, so there will be no beef?? That's disappointing...
Old 04-27-2009, 04:36 PM

2011 BMW X5 SAV
Originally Posted by kindafast
Sherlock Holmes is here too
Not sure if you're trying to insult or not so OMELLETE this one slide. If you are trying to insult please don't be so cryptic.
Old 04-27-2009, 04:37 PM

Hey you play Hockey right? Did a guy named Jack play hockey with you?
Hes a short guy.
last name, where and around when ?

ive played a lot of places, all over the east coast, in colorado, and down here in san antonio, so i know a lot of players...
Old 04-27-2009, 04:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 C350 Sport 6MT
Originally Posted by AFhockey31
last name, where and around when ?

ive played a lot of places, all over the east coast, in colorado, and down here in san antonio, so i know a lot of players...
Jack Avetisyan, he played for a school I think in Colorado, Word on the street was he left so if you did you probably met him or played with him 3 - 4 years ago.
Old 04-27-2009, 04:47 PM

Jack Avetisyan, he played for a school I think in Colorado, Word on the street was he left so if you did you probably met him or played with him 3 - 4 years ago.
the name doesnt sound familiar, but you usually only got first names, and me being in net, i didnt get to BS with too many people on the ice haha.

i may have ran into him in denver when i played out of big bear from time to time
Old 04-27-2009, 07:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 C350 Sport 6MT
Man my hunch was right about how this guy lied and said he owns a Weed Shop.

Some people said he looks familiar but it's not 100% sure. Which I said maybe this guy does own a Weed Shop.

But then I said NO WAY .

First of all his dad won't let him open one up. Weed Shops get raided because they are Federally Illegal. So his dad won't let his son to ever get caught and go to jail and screw up his record.

Second When I was trying to find out who this guy really is, I spoke with another guy (some guy I knew long time ago) who I know that owns a shop. He said "there is no way a 19 year old can open up a weed shop" the minimum age limit is 21.

Anyway I'm done with this guy. His words mean nothing. It's sad that people have to lie to gain attention.

Last edited by W203E35; 04-27-2009 at 07:43 PM.
Old 04-27-2009, 07:57 PM
Banned

02 S500 Sport

People have fought and died for the Armenian name and with your stupid comments and stories (people saying "give me your cousins pictures", or they say "armenian women like to take it up the ***") that what makes me mad because you are FAUCKING UP OUR NAME.

SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO MEET UP WITH ME OR IF YOU WANT ME TO COME TO YOUR SHOP. JUST HAVE A PARKING BIG ENOUGH THAT'S ALL I'M GOING TO SAY.

YOU MAKE THE DECISION, I DEALT THE CARDS AND IT'S YOUR TIME TO PLAY!!!!!11
Its not his fault they say **** about your women. They say it cause they are dicks and you should address them about it and not poor Dzdaz who is busted and took a pic inside a trunk rofl.

IF you really mean what you say that you will die for the armenian name you should be flaming the **** out of everyone who said bad stuff about them. Look at other poster who stood up for Armenians.
Just go visit him by yourself, why do you need 20 heads?
The Adress of his car wash is already posted and yea, you do need to be 21 to be the owner of a Weed Shop
Old 04-27-2009, 08:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 C350 Sport 6MT
Ευχαριστίες για το μήνυμα Evangelis.

Το αγόρι πρέπει να ξέρει ποιους βρωμίζει με. Αυτός όχι το τ ξέρει τι και εσείς χρησιμοποιώ για να κάνω. Θυμάστε πότε πήγαμε ενάντια σε όλες εκείνες τις Αρμενίους; Πώς σας είπα εάν εμείς συνεχιζόμαστε θα πρέπει να τους φροντίσουμε μέχρι το τέλος; Θα αφήσω αυτού να πάει για τώρα.

Πότε πρόκειται να έρθετε στις ΗΠΑ;

Πήρατε να επιστρέψετε έτσι μπορούμε να φροντίσουμε τις οδούς.

Αντίο
Old 04-27-2009, 08:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 76 Likes on 50 Posts
BMW, Tesla, Mercedes, Porsche
Well this thread took an even bigger turn, lol.
Old 04-27-2009, 08:15 PM

Couple AMG's

Do you know why selling drugs is wrong?
Kayfe bolori hamara, du kayf ches kara tsaxes.

Hima weed shop unes te chunes vejes chi. Hima entanikes pahum dranov pahi.

Barrik is any Slanger (street) Selling any kind of drugs.

People are here Saying send me pics of your cuz, people are making fun of Armenians because of YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

And your calling me a GANDON?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't get me started man, i'm one crazy hot head with a very Warm Armenian Blood / Greek Blood and don't make me do something that me or you are going to regret.

So STFU with your stories SO PEOPLE WON'T MAKE FUN OF US ARMENIANS ANYMORE and GTFO of here.

Let it be known on the Record that I'm someone that never backs down and if I have to i'll do whatever it takes!!!!!!! (when i'm right)

So reply to me where you wan't to meet and i'll come there. BUT MARK MY WORD "YOU ARE WRONG' AND YOU ARE GOING TO DEAL WITH A WHOLE ARMY.

Sexal es helnelu- xoskerit patasxane chunes. Hishi asatses, hayeri anune ktsumes. Cuzenit kpan che klertetsir. Heyerin kpan ban charir. Hetoel indz es Gandon asum?
vopshem esor zhama 9in etel park
ka tenank ov um a patasxan talu
Old 04-27-2009, 08:16 PM

Couple AMG's
Originally Posted by krown
i got the car 2 months ago
i still didnt receive my plates
Old 04-27-2009, 08:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 C350 Sport 6MT
Originally Posted by Gondon
Its not his fault they say **** about your women. They say it cause they are dicks and you should address them about it and not poor Dzdaz who is busted and took a pic inside a trunk rofl.

IF you really mean what you say that you will die for the armenian name you should be flaming the **** out of everyone who said bad stuff about them. Look at other poster who stood up for Armenians.
Just go visit him by yourself, why do you need 20 heads?
The Adress of his car wash is already posted and yea, you do need to be 21 to be the owner of a Weed Shop
If he didn't post his BS **** then non of this would have happened.

The story about me telling him on slanging was to see if he would back away from it to see if he really does own it or not. But since he stuck with it, I called my a long time friend (Evangelis) and he got me all the info.

As for other people you can see as I stepped in with my Raging Blood the jokes about Armenians Stopped. I'll tell you and everyone here if you guys have a problem come talk to me. I am more than happy to solve all this ****. When it involves WOMEN it becomes personal.

I'm here and ready and will always be. See I am Armenian/Greek and I have the best of both worlds. So anyone wants to make fun of Armenian people just PM me. PM me and we'll see what happens.

The main reason I am mad at this guy (Dzadz) is his BS story started it all. If he hadn't started this story then none of the Defamation would have happened.

I did flame the **** of of people (sorry moderator didn't know you had good close Armenian friends).

It's easy to sit in the sideline and talk, people who are just talking in the sideline are called Cheerleaders.

I have nothing against this guy just how his stupid story turned this into a racial issue. But what am I going to do? Hopefully Dzadz understood what happened and what his story caused and he won't BS again. As for the people talking trash , I addressed them, It stopped but if people wan't to continue give me a PM. I'll be happy to meet up with anyone. 1 person, 2,3, 100, 500. Anyone I'm down to meet up with.
Old 04-27-2009, 08:31 PM

2004 E55 AMG
Ohhhh yeah!?!!? Well, I could smoke you in my quad-turbo'd supercharged nitrous fed Ferrari Gallardo! What?!? What...

an idiot!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My Turbo Is300 vs Cl63