Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

My Turbo Is300 vs Cl63

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-26-2009, 09:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2006 C350 Sport 6MT

No Way man!!!!!!!!!!!

I think i've seen this guy before. I don't know if it was him for sure but It looked like him.

We were driving by Van Nuys area and this guy in an IS300 kept trying to race with us. I was driving my buddies CL600.

It kind of looked like this guy because all I remember we were laughing our a$ses off because were like :

WTF is he thinking trying to race a TTV12

"man this guy looks hillarious looks like a kids head in an adults body" and we were clowning on him. Then we went at it, we were rollin and instantly opened 60 with just a little tap. Then the punk passed up and put his Emergency Light on loooooooooool

I think it was this guy man lol

No way a this guys IS is going to smoke a CL65. Especially someone who buys crashed cars. I use to own an Audi S4 with KO4, GIAC, Headers and Downpipe and I never came close to sniff a CL600 (people think these cars are heavy and slow but man they move like a bat from hell) how is an IS300 going to do to CL65. I mean its possible but not like a Mickey Mouse driver that this kid looks like.

It's funny how the CL65 took off while he was sitting there and burning rubber and mysteriously he caught up to it and beat it

Hang on guys I'm sorry I believe him he probably has his car Turboed and one of these:

http://www.autoaccessorystore.com/home_n.asp?dir=detail&id=952

Last edited by W203E35; 04-26-2009 at 09:13 AM.
Old 04-26-2009, 09:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Santa Cruz Blur
Hey twinkie, you proved nothing bit it took mutliple days to get someone you know to let you sit in the trunk of a cls. Where are the other 4? And nice job getting rid of yor hair part, some around here would have treated you like a twinkie and would have been excited by your little tirade.

So how about my questions about a 19 year old owns their own pot store?
Old 04-26-2009, 11:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 C350 Sport 6MT
Originally Posted by TheDzadz
Well yesterday night i was on ventura blvd going home from a long day at my marijuana pharmacy (cause thats how I roll and i'm 19 and my parents dont care if I sell drugs) (it was 420). I see xenon lights coming fast behind me so i pull to the right so he can pass (I dont know why I would do this but I did), but right when he came next to me he braked it was a white CL63 with a loud exhaust (even though a stock CL63 sounds mean they guy still changed it to a louder exhaust). He heard my car and turned around and asked my if my car was fixed up (My exhaust scared him even though we were just stopped and I had just taken off) i told him not to much just little things (because I am BSing so I dont know what a modded IS will have). He asked if i wanna run it, I said sure but i never raced a car like this with my Is (I only raced small hondas). So we stop at Ventura n Vineland,(the most broken down and bumpy street) when the light hits green were going to take off (I dont know why I said that because everyone knows when the light hits green people race). It hit green and we took off..im stick shift so im burning out(even though stick shift doesnt have anything to do with burning out and I can burn out with an auto if I really do have a turbo IS300) while hes going, right when i hit 40 mph i picked up on him so bad (man I'm even not believing this story), the race ended by me taking him by 6 cars (lol I hope 6 cars isn't too little) (*6 cars is a lot). I couldnt believe my car actually takes the CL63 (and I also couldnt believe what good BSer I am). Well after another 2 more runs (by 2 more runs I mean, two more times I shove dmy ***** up my ***) i still took him (to my house) and he came (on me, they I said I want more and he came) next to me and said nice race (he really said nice As$) but i cant believe my amg lost to a lexus , i started laughing and im like bro i have a E55 and CLS63 parked at home dont blame your car because mine is insanely fast. Well we both said Goodnight and (exchanged kisses and) left our ways.
What really happened.
Old 04-26-2009, 11:14 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
in your Mom's car
Originally Posted by jk062602kj
What really happened.
Old 04-26-2009, 12:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Oh, come on here, let's get real:

Nadz, are you really that stupid, or do you just think that everyone else is? I mean, I could probably arrange to get my picture taken in the cockpit of an F16 in as much time as it took you to post pictures of one of the cars you supposedly own, which would prove that I am a real Top Gun just as much as your picture proves you own one of the five sedans you supposedly own.

What I find interesting is that despite you supposedly own five sedans, when I went to your myspace page last week (you know, before you pulled all of the photos that were on there down?), I found:
  • NO pictures of any cars mentioned, save for the IS;
  • NO mention of any of the cars you claim to own, save for the IS;
  • NO mention of or pictures of any turbo on the IS;
  • NO pictures of your hot cousin, which imo is very rude of you; if you're going to force us to go to the trouble of showing you're lying, you could at least give us some eye candy in the process.

So, let's recap:

1) you spew out a nonsensical (look it up) account (ditto) of a run with a mythical CL63.

2) people call BS and challenge you to post pictures of:
  • Pictures of the IS with turbos mounted up;
  • Pictures of the OTHER, FOUR cars you supposedly own.

3) you respond that yeah, wordup, sheeit, I'm finna post dose pics as soon as my fat a$$ get home, yo, and then all you clown ***** gonna be sorry, wordup (wtf is this, Albonics?).

4) two full days pass with nothing, and then lo and behold, here is a pic of you in the trunk (the act of which probably turned the trunk overhang into an underhang, but I digress) of a CLS63, apparently parked out in front of the Sanford & Son estate.

5) you compose another Albonics-filled tirade (look it up) saying that your posting pics of you wedged (with the help, no doubt, of a couple of jars of Vaseline and a large rubber mallet) into the trunk of one CLS63 a full 48 hours after you said you'd post it proves that you own that car, the other cars, and that the IS was turboed when you supposedly ran this race.

Horse hooey.

And oh, what's the excuse: it was Armenian Genocide day, a day upon which you can apparently spend lots of time online calling people names for calling you out on your obvious BS, but cannot spend five minutes snapping and uploading pics of your large stable of sedans.

Yeah, right.

Dude, you got pwned, bigtime. Quit while you're behind, and while you're at it keep that rotund behind out of the nice trunk of other people's cars; I'm sure that the owner did NOT appreciate scrubbing all of the Vasoline off of his trunk, and that fried odor will probably linger for WEEKS!!!
Old 04-26-2009, 01:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 76 Likes on 50 Posts
BMW, Tesla, Mercedes, Porsche
Originally Posted by Improviz
Nadz, are you really that stupid, or do you just think that everyone else is? I mean, I could probably arrange to get my picture taken in the cockpit of an F16 in as much time as it took you to post pictures of one of the cars you supposedly own, which would prove that I am a real Top Gun just as much as your picture proves you own one of the five sedans you supposedly own.

What I find interesting is that despite you supposedly own five sedans, when I went to your myspace page last week (you know, before you pulled all of the photos that were on there down?), I found:
  • NO pictures of your hot cousin, which imo is very rude of you; if you're going to force us to go to the trouble of showing you're lying, you could at least give us some eye candy in the process.

So, let's recap:

1) you spew out a nonsensical (look it up) account (ditto) of a run with a mythical CL63.

3) you respond that yeah, wordup, sheeit, I'm finna post dose pics as soon as my fat a$$ get home, yo, and then all you clown ***** gonna be sorry, wordup (wtf is this, Albonics?).

4) two full days pass with nothing, and then lo and behold, here is a pic of you in the trunk (the act of which probably turned the trunk overhang into an underhang, but I digress) of a CLS63, apparently parked out in front of the Sanford & Son estate.

5) you compose another Albonics-filled tirade (look it up) saying that your posting pics of you wedged (with the help, no doubt, of a couple of jars of Vaseline and a large rubber mallet) into the trunk of one CLS63 a full 48 hours after you said you'd post it proves that you own that car, the other cars, and that the IS was turboed when you supposedly ran this race.

Horse hooey.

And oh, what's the excuse: it was Armenian Genocide day, a day upon which you can apparently spend lots of time online calling people names for calling you out on your obvious BS, but cannot spend five minutes snapping and uploading pics of your large stable of sedans.

Yeah, right.

Dude, you got pwned, bigtime. Quit while you're behind, and while you're at it keep that rotund behind out of the nice trunk of other people's cars; I'm sure that the owner did NOT appreciate scrubbing all of the Vasoline off of his trunk, and that fried odor will probably linger for WEEKS!!!
And that, is why I love this place.

Pure ownage at it's best.
Old 04-26-2009, 03:12 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 E63
here are the pics sorry the Is300 couldnt come out in the same pic but there are the parts from the accident that i changed
Dude, do you realize how troublesome Airmatic can be without the significant added stress to it?
Old 04-26-2009, 03:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2018 E63S AMG, 2003 SLK 230 Sport, 2004 SL 600, 2006 SLK 55 AMG, 1998 E320 Wagon
This is hilarious. Lies like these just make me smile when you know the real truth.
Old 04-26-2009, 08:10 PM

nascar
Originally Posted by QuadBenz
Yeah, but, you're still fat (and armenian).
lmao

kinda weird how the most expensive car in the picture (is + truck) is parked in the street and not the driveway..no?
Old 04-27-2009, 12:36 AM

Couple AMG's

No Way man!!!!!!!!!!!

I think i've seen this guy before. I don't know if it was him for sure but It looked like him.

We were driving by Van Nuys area and this guy in an IS300 kept trying to race with us. I was driving my buddies CL600.

It kind of looked like this guy because all I remember we were laughing our a$ses off because were like :

"man this guy looks hillarious looks like a kids head in an adults body" and we were clowning on him. Then we went at it, we were rollin and instantly opened 60 with just a little tap. Then the punk passed up and put his Emergency Light on loooooooooool

No way a this guys IS is going to smoke a CL65. Especially someone who buys crashed cars. I use to own an Audi S4 with KO4, GIAC, Headers and Downpipe and I never came close to sniff a CL600 (people think these cars are heavy and slow but man they move like a bat from hell) how is an IS300 going to do to CL65. I mean its possible but not like a Mickey Mouse driver that this kid looks like.

It's funny how the CL65 took off while he was sitting there and burning rubber and mysteriously he caught up to it and beat it

Hang on guys I'm sorry I believe him he probably has his car Turboed and one of these:

listen buddy boy i havent drove this car for 8 months until 2 months ago so theres no way you raced me because this car was given to me from my brother 4 months ago...so get your bs out of here
Old 04-27-2009, 12:39 AM

Couple AMG's
No way racing on ventura, streets are all messed up.
wtf are you losing your mind, ventura streets is not messed up im on it everyday and it is not messed up
Old 04-27-2009, 12:40 AM

Couple AMG's
Originally Posted by sf280
So how about my questions about a 19 year old owns their own pot store?
bought from my dad and put it all the paperwork and ownership under my name
Old 04-27-2009, 12:42 AM

Couple AMG's
Originally Posted by ECBAOBAO
lmao

kinda weird how the most expensive car in the picture (is + truck) is parked in the street and not the driveway..no?
because i just got home and took the pic, plus my brothers work truck is in the drive way along with the E class on the all the way left which didnt come out in the pic
Old 04-27-2009, 12:51 AM

Couple AMG's
Originally Posted by Cylinder Head
That's because none of us speak dip*****.

Keep on balling by posting up pictures of your dad's business Dzads. Now that we know the name of your car wash it'll take about ten seconds to find the name of the real owner.
i hope you did and when u do ill give you my name and you will shut ur mouth...
Old 04-27-2009, 01:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

ML320, Looking for my S4

No Way man!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, I'd PW3N 600's.... ps:: I'm 19! woot
Old 04-27-2009, 01:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
So while we're at it...

Hey guys, did i tell you i raced an SL55 AMG with my N/A w202 c230 and won by 10 car lengths? Oh i mean, i also had it supercharged AND turbocharged at the same time pushing 35psi! I blew the mothafugga out of the water and he was like "DUDE WAT U RUNNING UNDA DA HOOD LOL" and i was like " LOL BRO I GOTS A TWIN SUPERTURBO CHARGAA, YOU???" and floored it afterwards without even hearing his response.

Oh, and i have a BMW m3, m5, alpina b7, c55, e63, and a honda accord.

... lmao does this story beat dzadz's?
Old 04-27-2009, 02:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 C350 Sport 6MT
Originally Posted by Tommy_s4
Hey, I'd PW3N 600's.... ps:: I'm 19! woot
What mods do you have? I highly doubt a stage 3 S4 will kill a 600 (maybe max 3 cars?). The only advantage you have over a 600 is launching your Stage 3 S4 other than that the 600 will eat you up alive (i think) But not all Stage 3s are alike.

What are your mods?

We'll I looked and it seems like you have pretty decent mods but still I can't tell what the chip is. Are you running an Aggressive Chip? Since you have a better innercooler you can probably push it to a Stage 4 chip.

You got any pics of the turbo swap? Or did you get it with the KO4 upgrade?

S4s for some reason give me a hard on. loool

Check out this project (cousins husband). Let me know what you think. If you are ever around the socal area hit me up.

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=148139

http://www.europeancarweb.com/events...3rd_place.html

Last edited by W203E35; 04-27-2009 at 03:55 AM.
Old 04-27-2009, 02:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Originally Posted by Improviz

So, let's recap:

Horse hooey.

Yeah, right.

O M G.... Improviz, at your finest:

Old 04-27-2009, 04:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 C350 Sport 6MT
bought from my dad and put it all the paperwork and ownership under my name

That's FACKIN BULL MAN. Let me tell you something and listen to me carefully. I am Armenian and any other Armenian on this site will tell you how it really is.

DZADZ- Have you heard of the term "BARRIK"?????

For people who aren't Armenian here is a little info.

In the Armenian community there is "Code of Conduct" so to say. Any Armenian caught or known Slanging (Selling Drugs) is known as a "Barrik".

A "Barrik" is a person who is considered a "BIATCH". That person is no longer considered a person. That person basically becomes Tainted in the Armenian community. That person has NO Say in anything and that Persons Words become nothing. In Armenia a "BARRIK" gets slapped, cussed at, picked on and much more (the cops allow it but here they will probably sue you lol)

There is a term in "Italian" known as "Fugazi" meaning a fake or a phony.

NOW DZADZ- this is a lesson and I know you are lying about the "Weed Shop" and you want to be "Cool" just be carefull who you go around telling a lie "about how you own a weed shop" because the person might be Armenian.

When you see my message go and ask your dad if what I say is true so you can confirm it.

So don't go around telling lies about how you own a weed shop.

You can't change the paperwork to your name because you have to submit your file to a case and it takes a whole lot of time. Also people get rejected very easily. Also you need to have a pharmacist as well.

That is the reason I know you don't own a Weed Shop and which is a plus for you because you don't want to be considered as a "Barrik".

Anyway like I said before don't go spreading that story around that you own a weed shop. That is going to look bad on you man.

listen buddy boy i havent drove this car for 8 months until 2 months ago so theres no way you raced me because this car was given to me from my brother 4 months ago...so get your bs out of here
This was my comment- Read it carefully

We'll I'm glad it wasn't you because now I know only one story is a lie (SO FAR ONLY ONE STORY) "that you BSed about weed shop" and not "that your IS is not Turbo".

So WEED SHOP is a BS Story BUT I can't CONFIRM THE REST OF HIS STORIES.

Don't go around BSing and throwing the name down of Armenians.
I don't care if these people clown or make fun of you I can care less BUT what I do care about is when the ARMENIAN NAME GOES DOWN BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

Go watch these videos and see what Armenians have done and how easy is it for someone like you to throw their name DOWN!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9Vcf3WJKVY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJKG273hDGM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fHJzeJZ7is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0YMGFHR0a8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcluBEb79tk

Last edited by W203E35; 04-27-2009 at 04:31 AM.
Old 04-27-2009, 09:28 AM

2011 BMW X5 SAV
This looks a little suspicious and that's why I don't think it's his car. Let's say you just got home, you're getting out of "your" CLS to snap some pics to show the haters it's "your" whip. You also have a book bag with you in the car. Would you come out of the car, throw your book bag on the dirty ground and proceed to take a picture? Or would you leave the book bag in the car and take it out only when you're ready to go to the house? I wouldn't want to throw my bag on the dusty ground because then I'd have to put in on me... it looks like this guy was walking home from school and just threw his book bag on the ground to take a pic in someones car and he didn't want to have a book bag on the back when he'd be taking a pic. He didn't feel comfortable to put the bag in the car because it's not his car. Or maybe it's just me....
Attached Thumbnails My Turbo Is300 vs Cl63-1.jpg  
Old 04-27-2009, 12:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95 Audi urS6 Quattro
What mods do you have? I highly doubt a stage 3 S4 will kill a 600 (maybe max 3 cars?). The only advantage you have over a 600 is launching your Stage 3 S4 other than that the 600 will eat you up alive (i think) But not all Stage 3s are alike.

What are your mods?

We'll I looked and it seems like you have pretty decent mods but still I can't tell what the chip is. Are you running an Aggressive Chip? Since you have a better innercooler you can probably push it to a Stage 4 chip.

You got any pics of the turbo swap? Or did you get it with the KO4 upgrade?

S4s for some reason give me a hard on. loool

Check out this project (cousins husband). Let me know what you think. If you are ever around the socal area hit me up.

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=148139

http://www.europeancarweb.com/events...3rd_place.html

His car was a Stage 3+ running E85. Ran 11.6 on 93 pump.
Old 04-27-2009, 01:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Mercedes
Originally Posted by Inf4life
What did you prove other than you are sitting in the trunk of your buddies CLS?? You have that parked in the street but have a old *** Dodge Ram pickup in your driveway?? Plus, that area looks a little less affluent and house look a little small for someone that owns 4 or 5 cars. We didn't see any of the others but the IS. Let me guess, they are in your warehouse with JRCarts??
I never kept up with the whole thing are you saying JRcart was a fraud?
Old 04-27-2009, 02:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
W210 E55 & W204 C63
Originally Posted by Tymah123
This looks a little suspicious and that's why I don't think it's his car. Let's say you just got home, you're getting out of "your" CLS to snap some pics to show the haters it's "your" whip. You also have a book bag with you in the car. Would you come out of the car, throw your book bag on the dirty ground and proceed to take a picture? Or would you leave the book bag in the car and take it out only when you're ready to go to the house? I wouldn't want to throw my bag on the dusty ground because then I'd have to put in on me... it looks like this guy was walking home from school and just threw his book bag on the ground to take a pic in someones car and he didn't want to have a book bag on the back when he'd be taking a pic. He didn't feel comfortable to put the bag in the car because it's not his car. Or maybe it's just me....
Sherlock Holmes is here too
Old 04-27-2009, 02:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 C350 Sport 6MT
Originally Posted by Militant-Grunt
His car was a Stage 3+ running E85. Ran 11.6 on 93 pump.
That's a 600 killer for sure
Old 04-27-2009, 02:55 PM

Couple AMG's
That's FACKIN BULL MAN. Let me tell you something and listen to me carefully. I am Armenian and any other Armenian on this site will tell you how it really is.

DZADZ- Have you heard of the term "BARRIK"?????

For people who aren't Armenian here is a little info.

In the Armenian community there is "Code of Conduct" so to say. Any Armenian caught or known Slanging (Selling Drugs) is known as a "Barrik".

A "Barrik" is a person who is considered a "BIATCH". That person is no longer considered a person. That person basically becomes Tainted in the Armenian community. That person has NO Say in anything and that Persons Words become nothing. In Armenia a "BARRIK" gets slapped, cussed at, picked on and much more (the cops allow it but here they will probably sue you lol)

There is a term in "Italian" known as "Fugazi" meaning a fake or a phony.

NOW DZADZ- this is a lesson and I know you are lying about the "Weed Shop" and you want to be "Cool" just be carefull who you go around telling a lie "about how you own a weed shop" because the person might be Armenian.

When you see my message go and ask your dad if what I say is true so you can confirm it.

So don't go around telling lies about how you own a weed shop.

You can't change the paperwork to your name because you have to submit your file to a case and it takes a whole lot of time. Also people get rejected very easily. Also you need to have a pharmacist as well.

That is the reason I know you don't own a Weed Shop and which is a plus for you because you don't want to be considered as a "Barrik".

Anyway like I said before don't go spreading that story around that you own a weed shop. That is going to look bad on you man.

This was my comment- Read it carefully

We'll I'm glad it wasn't you because now I know only one story is a lie (SO FAR ONLY ONE STORY) "that you BSed about weed shop" and not "that your IS is not Turbo".

So WEED SHOP is a BS Story BUT I can't CONFIRM THE REST OF HIS STORIES.

Don't go around BSing and throwing the name down of Armenians.
I don't care if these people clown or make fun of you I can care less BUT what I do care about is when the ARMENIAN NAME GOES DOWN BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

Go watch these videos and see what Armenians have done and how easy is it for someone like you to throw their name DOWN!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9Vcf3WJKVY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJKG273hDGM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fHJzeJZ7is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0YMGFHR0a8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcluBEb79tk

i know wtf a barrik is ay gandon
so listen a barrik is a dealer for weed that sells on the streets if you didnt know
not people you sell in their pharmacy
and i would love to see someone come to my shop and call me a barrik
and see what happens

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My Turbo Is300 vs Cl63