Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

2 C200K Coupes Chase In the Boulevard

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-10-2003, 04:18 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes C200K Coupe
2 C200K Coupes Chase In the Boulevard

okay... I drive a silver c200k coupe and that girl was in a similar car but in the deasert sand color. here is the story (though I doubt anyone is going to read it. it just happened!!)

man… feel the rush!

I just came home form that “chase”. Its ten minutes after 11 pm here.

About an hour ago I parked my car in the supermarket parking in my block when I saw two girls (the driver’s face is sooooooooo [speechless]). Their car was in the “desert sand” color. I saw her hair and eyes and that’s when I remembered dad was talking about a cute girl in a car like mine with the desert sand color.

So I told my friend who was with me “look at that girl” he said she lives around here. I said “REALLY!?!”.

She just came to the parking and left. Meaning she was just roaming around the area pointless…

So I went to the supermarket and when I left I told my friend I want to see that girl, he said he knows where she lives, and because she was driving around he figured we wont find her there. (by the way this friend of mine hate talking about girls the way I do and hates it when I talk about hitting on girls or following them around. And he live in this area with us too)

So I drove on the main roads two times, its not a big area by the way, and after I thought its too late (it was around 10:15) I thought I should drop my friend home. Before the roundabout that leads to his house I saw those girls on the opposite direction! So I drove like a crazy to the first U turn in front of me, took it and went back to them. And while I was driving at a high speed in that boulevard I saw them driving on the opposite side of the street!! Just where I was!!! So I took the first U turn again and drove even faster to reach to them.

Till this moment my friend was cool and just asking me to slow down.

I caught them in the round about. They took the left turn and I followed them.

This friend of mine is and excellent stalker. He who taught me how to stalk. He stalk cars by the way! He love cars! So he thought I wanted just to know where she lives. So he started telling me and shouting at me to keep a distance between them. But I didn’t. I told him I only want to have fun. (that’s in the Kuwaiti way… follow girls around, girls show reaction… you go crazy! LoL)

We were driving on the left lane. There was a car in front of me. That girl signaled left. Cuz there was a U turn. So I signaled left too. My friend asked me not to do that. and he said they are only fooling me and they’re not going to take that U turn. I told him “well, I’m behind them and if they didn’t go left I can still follow them.”

He was right. once it was their turn to turn at that U turn they continued straight. So I got out of that U turn FAST and followed them. There was a distance between us.

They turned left into a block and I followed them in. and here I made the most clear Kuwaiti signal of “I’m hitting on you”. they stopped cuz they had to let a lady in a red BMW to get out of her driveway. And while they were doing that I drove too fast and them (here is the signal) I stopped my car right behind them bumper to bumper. (the way that barely a person can go between us).

Now my friend got mad. And started asking me to stop doing this. We started moving at a normal speed now. They signaled left to get into an avenue. My friend was angry and saying “they know you are following them. Quit it. they will turn left, and they want to see you if you’re going to follow them”. And I said “okay okay… I want them to know… I’m enjoying this. “

We turned left, and started driving at that narrow street (that had a red Ferrari modina at its entrance :p)
We were driving slow. They stopped in front one of the houses. He said “that’s not their house. Just drive away… “
The girls were checking us out. By now they accepted playing the game. And they showed us that they want to continue.

By friend freaked out from that and started yelling about his reputation and people that know him at this area. I kept saying to him that people wont be able to see him its dark now, but he continued and asked me to let him out of the car. I kept begging him to continue with me in this. But he was getting more and more about his reputation! (by the way, we are only 19!) heh, he kept saying things that I have no reputation and I don’t go out a lot so I don’t worry about that but he has one and a lot of people that he never met know him (because of his dad). He continued talking like that till I dropped him home. So I wont say that again. Just keep it in ur mind! Heh.

Anyway, those parked their car in front that house. Their car was still on “drive”. I passed by them REALLY slow. I moved my face all the way to them. The girl sitting on the passenger seat isn’t cool. But the driver… AHHHHHHhhhh… she was looking at me from the corner of her eyes and pretending to be making her hair.

So I drove to the house next the one the parked in front. Just few seconds and while my friend was getting more angry I decided to drive straight and leave. Once I moved my car I looked at my rear view mirror I saw them turning around… so I couldn’t hold my self and I turned around too and went back to them. My friend was only going worse and swearing he’ll never go out with me again. I was asking him to chill out.

I turned around and I was right next to them. I had to wait for the because that girl couldn’t make a full circle while turning around. Once she was on track she started driving at a very high speed. Probably around 80Km/h inside the avenue. That’s “bad girls” driving style. She is in the game and she wants to play with me. It’s a little bit late and it’s a holiday here. So the streets almost empty.

While she was driving like that she got out of the avenue and I was driving right behind her (about two or three meters split us apart). Once I got out of that turn I looked at my rear mirror and saw an E right behind me that just braked hard! That could’ve been potential accident with me!

Once we got on this street she took the first left turn. That’s when my friend asked him to let him out of the car (seriously this time) and he’ll walk home. I said I wont, “…and it’s the way that leads to ur house anyway. So stick with me”

She entered another avenue. From her driving style and knowledge of the exits I believe that’s the block where she lives.
Some house in that avenue was having a party. Cars where on both sides of the street and it was narrow. I was right behind her and I saw her flasher with her headlamps meaning there is a car in front of her and she’s asking them to stop so she can pass.

So, there was a car on my left. Another car on my right. there was no cars behind the one on my right. and it’s a little bit away from the one on the left (meaning they their bumpers are not parallel.)

She passed. And once she did I saw that clk right in front of me. He didn’t see me coming or expected me to let him pass.
But, and at a high speed, I managed to let my car through that small gap between the clk in the middle and that car parked on my right.

We got out of the block. And a huge landcruiser was in front of me (behind her). I had to “maneuver” just to get in front of him and be behind here. This street is busy a little bit.

I managed to do that. she signaled left to go in that U turn. I took that U turn. And she signaled right again to get into a block.
That block is my friend’s block, his house on the main road of that block and it is possible that we’ll drive by it. he asked me not to stop in front of his house, he don’t want them to know where he live. He’s still angry about his reputation and still screaming at me.

And what are the odds, heh… we continued to drive at a high speed inside this block UNTIL…
They stopped in front of a house again. This time in the drive way. And the funny thing… my friend’s house is a couple of houses next to that one! Heh.

So I said to him okay okay forget it. the game is over. Just a couple of houses from where they stopped there was a left turn into a small avenue. I took that one. Once u r in that small avenue (it has about six houses in it) you can go left and the street will move in u and come back to where u were.

The game is slower, or ended as I presumed. My friend kept crying about his reputation and saying things like why I don’t get “involved” with a girl instead of doing this crap and ****.

Here is the funny thing… that I expired also for the first time of my life…
Before I exit this avenue, guess who was coming to me…? Guess who?!?!
LOOOOOL… its them!! They came to me this time!! That even made my friend get worse cuz now THEY are following us.

So he asked me to quickly drop him in front of his house. I did. And I turned and head back home.

The Game Is Over.

Or maybe not? Hmmm… we have a code here in Kuwait. Which is NEVER follow girls living in your area. Cuz we live together. And every one knows every one else. And hitting on them that way is not a wise thing to do. cuz people talk. And my reputation will get wrecked.

Well, all I know is that I’m probably gonna see her again, and again… and again! I wonder how further I could go into this game.

Seriously? I don’t have the guts to talk to her. Not to mention giving her my number!

I just called my friend by the way. I wanted to say to him that I’m sorry. But his battery was dead I guess. So I sent him a message telling him that I’m REALLY sorry. I’ll call him again tomorrow. *hopes he’ll forget all about this*

<i>time: five minutes to midnight!</i>
Old 02-10-2003, 04:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2011 E550 Sedan
ummm so this is a kill story?? .. LOL... sounds like this belongs in the off topic section.. with the other stalkers.... haha... 19 year old boys and their hormones.....

BTW you just wrote a book in that post... you should name it

" My adolescent encounter with the opposite sex "....
Old 02-10-2003, 04:56 PM
Banned

Mercedes C200K Coupe
Originally posted by altai1083
ummm so this is a kill story?? .. LOL... sounds like this belongs in the off topic section.. with the other stalkers.... haha... 19 year old boys and their hormones.....

BTW you just wrote a book in that post... you should name it

" My adolescent encounter with the opposite sex "....

LOL... well, we almost got killed, heh.
it was a high speed chase in a boulevard by the way. we had to drive at a speed over 120Km/h in a 45Km/h street!

the good thing of the story... is when I left her alone she started following me around :p

and by the way... this is a short topic Comparing to what I usually make! heh.
Old 02-10-2003, 05:11 PM

02 c230 kompressor
woah....can we get some cliffnotes?
Old 02-10-2003, 05:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2011 E550 Sedan
Originally posted by merc-it
woah....can we get some cliffnotes?
haha seriously... CLIFFNOTES please... lol i skimmed through the whole thing...
Old 02-10-2003, 05:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2011 E550 Sedan
Originally posted by darkfact
LOL... well, we almost got killed, heh.
it was a high speed chase in a boulevard by the way. we had to drive at a speed over 120Km/h in a 45Km/h street!

the good thing of the story... is when I left her alone she started following me around :p

and by the way... this is a short topic Comparing to what I usually make! heh.
haha tsk tsk... chasing girls at high speeds... LOL... sounds like fun....
Old 02-10-2003, 05:53 PM
Banned

Mercedes C200K Coupe
I saw a hot chick that dad once talked with me about. She lives in the same area that I live in. it was late at night, to me at least :p

I drove around looking for her. I found her, she was with a friend of hers. I was with my friend too.

I started hitting on her. My friend got angry because he’s afraid about his reputation.

That girl wanted to play with me and entered the game.

I followed her around at a very high speed in the boulevard. But when my friend got really angry I thought its time to end the game I left that girl and went into some avenue.

Once I left that girl… she came looking for me!!

I didn’t continue and left.

Now I’m trying to make things up with my friend, and I might want to get that girl. She’s soooooo hot.

and by the way… she started all that… she started it... we could've played in the same good old Kuwaiti way. which is just driving around behind her, then trying to talk to her, then exchange numbers.

but she choose this new things that a lot of girls seems to enjoy!! and she dragged me in to it...

lol, first I was laughing at how fast she was driving.
but later, I had to concentrate focus!

I bet Kuwaitis make the best drivers in the world!! (okay okay.. we have the hugest death rats in the world for speeding! but still :p)
Old 02-12-2003, 10:38 AM
Banned

Mercedes C200K Coupe
I know this is not the right place to say all this.. but I thought I should let u know.

SHE wanted me to talk with her and exchange numbers!!!!! I didn’t know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, here is the story… that guy who was with me never did something like that with girls. So he didn’t know every thing going on. Neither did I cuz it was my first time. I just talked with some other friend of mine and he laughed his *** at me!!!!!!

So, we all know for sure she wanted to play. Yeah, but I didn’t know she wanted me to talk with her.

“…We were driving slow. They stopped in front one of the houses. He said “that’s not their house”…”

did you read this?!??!?! Do you know what that means!?!??!?! It means that I should’ve stopped right next to them, opened my window and talk with her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but I didn’t!!!!!! when I told my second friend that he said “that’s not bad either… guys do it sometimes.” It has something to do with the guy’s “honor”

so, as I said before, I couldn’t resist. And followed her again when she drove. This time at a bit higher speed and…

”…They stopped in front of a house again. This time in the drive way.”

DAAAAAAAAAMN,,, I missed my second chance!!!!!!!!!!

And one last thing to make my self an official fool, I stopped following them and went into some avenue…

”They came to me this time!! That even made my friend get worse cuz now THEY are following us.”

yes… they followed me. But I didn’t do anything and went back home!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-12-2003, 05:10 PM

Cars
from what i hear there are alot of nice cars in kuwait. and um...my kompressor would kill ur kompressor what else.....i never seen any1 get so extatic like u have lol us persians have a word that would describe quite well, keep it in mind "divooneh" hahahhahah
Old 02-12-2003, 05:41 PM
Banned

Mercedes C200K Coupe
Even a bicycle would kill my car!
Old 02-16-2003, 11:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2003 CLK55
Dude.....just talk to her.
Stop all this chasing each other. Go up to her and say "nice car baby....want to take a ride??"
Oh yeah...keep it short and sweet!
Old 02-17-2003, 11:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Honda Grom
ask her if she would like to "jump in " your "lowridah, and rotate the tires"
Old 02-18-2003, 01:30 PM
taylor192

Re: 2 C200K Coupes Chase In the Boulevard

Originally posted by darkfact
Seriously? I don’t have the guts to talk to her. Not to mention giving her my number!
P***y, next time motion her to pull over and roll down the windows and chat her up, unless you're worried outside of the car you cannot "measure up"
Old 02-19-2003, 02:26 PM
Banned

Mercedes C200K Coupe
heh, I really want to see her. but it seems she doesn't go out a lot.
Or maybe I'm the one who doesn't go out a lot :p

her car is parked in front of the house all day long. Except in the morning. I think she’s at college.

well, tomorrow its a weekend here. so maybe she'll go out and I'll see her :p