Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

ML350 vs Ford Escape

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-25-2010, 11:24 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2008 ML350 4matic
ML350 vs Ford Escape

I know, I know, SUV's right.
So I'm on my to work this morning, and it's the same ole robots driving along except for this tool in his bright yellow Barbie Jeep looking Ford Escape. I see this guy every so often and today he just got under my skin. I see he's got the "loaded" version with the 6 cyl, so it should be "fair".
I work my way next to him and we're rolling about 35 and we start pumping the gas a little bit and he goes for it. I hear his engine wind up and he starts to move a head a little bit, half a car length.
I mash the pedal and tach hit about 5k and I'm walking past him like he gave up. But he didnt, he was still wound up tight and going....we let up at about 75-80....posted a 35mph and at 615 AM....dangerous.
We get to the red light and he looks over and it's on! As it turns green, we both hit, fair start. My ML ran, not walked, away.
Hopefully he learned his lesson and will chill now when he sees me passing....
Old 01-25-2010, 01:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 35 Likes on 29 Posts
shrimp boat
LOL, oh brotha......

The danger of daily commute. I thanked god everyday that I commute to work at off hour.

Back to the topic, good kill and be safe out there. A ticket will ruin your day, an accident can ruin your month/life. Don't look down on SUV, I have own a very fast one. ; )