Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

1987 Buick Regal VS MD State Trooper (New Crown Vic)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-02-2010, 02:55 PM

Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts
2000 ML320, 2005 E320 CDI
1987 Buick Regal VS MD State Trooper (New Crown Vic)

Was driving home from base (Ft Det, MD) one night and a cop passed me around 100mph...of course being young and dumb...(since he had no lights or sirens on) I decided to follow him. I hung with him (without issue) all the way until 115mph (limited)...for about 4 miles. Around a slight turn in the highway-under a bridge...he disappeared. Then I saw the brake lights - he pulled off the side of the road for me to pass. Of course I hit the brakes and cruise at 55mph when he pulls me over. Asks for L&R then asks what I thought I was doing. I tend to be a smartass...always have been. "You were speeding without your lights or siren...and I didnt hear anything on the scanner...so since you can't write me a ticket without getting in trouble yourself..."

He went to his cruiser...wrote me a warning. When he came back...he politely explained he is a cop...and can do whatever tha f*** he wants...but since I had a clean record - I was free to go with a warning. I still have the warning as a reminder
Old 10-17-2011, 09:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kompressor Sport Sedan 05 M271
thats pretty sick! ive followed a cop at 90mph but slowed down when some other cops got on the freeway
Old 10-31-2011, 01:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C-GAGL Heavy
Originally Posted by boardboy330
Was driving home from base (Ft Det, MD) one night and a cop passed me around 100mph...of course being young and dumb...(since he had no lights or sirens on) I decided to follow him. I hung with him (without issue) all the way until 115mph (limited)...for about 4 miles. Around a slight turn in the highway-under a bridge...he disappeared. Then I saw the brake lights - he pulled off the side of the road for me to pass. Of course I hit the brakes and cruise at 55mph when he pulls me over. Asks for L&R then asks what I thought I was doing. I tend to be a smartass...always have been. "You were speeding without your lights or siren...and I didnt hear anything on the scanner...so since you can't write me a ticket without getting in trouble yourself..."

He went to his cruiser...wrote me a warning. When he came back...he politely explained he is a cop...and can do whatever tha f*** he wants...but since I had a clean record - I was free to go with a warning. I still have the warning as a reminder
Awesome, more a win story!