Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

ML55 kills IS300

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-28-2003, 11:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2015 C63 AMG 507
Cool ML55 kills IS300

Heading in to work today, and this IS300 turns left in front of me, yes I had to use my brakes. We got up to the light, and of course, I got next to him. We exchanged glances and he had this little smirk on his face. I kinda raised one eyebrow, and could just tell, he wants to go. When the light changed, we took off. I pulled ahead of him off the line, and steadily pulled away from him up to about 60 or so, then let off, no need to speed. Felt good when he gave me the thumbs up too as I let him pass, dont like to **** anyone off. Anyway, not as exciting as some of the other kills here, but I still won!
Old 03-28-2003, 12:19 PM

2000 ML
Re: ML55 kills IS300

Originally posted by Noredline
Heading in to work today, and this IS300 turns left in front of me, yes I had to use my brakes. We got up to the light, and of course, I got next to him. We exchanged glances and he had this little smirk on his face. I kinda raised one eyebrow, and could just tell, he wants to go. When the light changed, we took off. I pulled ahead of him off the line, and steadily pulled away from him up to about 60 or so, then let off, no need to speed. Felt good when he gave me the thumbs up too as I let him pass, dont like to **** anyone off. Anyway, not as exciting as some of the other kills here, but I still won!
You did a good job,dude. What other cars have you been killing so far?!
Old 03-28-2003, 12:36 PM

2015 C63 AMG 507
Heh, thanks.....

Actually, I have been in a number of quick races. fastest one was with an M3 coupe, from 60 -135 ish, side by side. Got a major look of surprise from the M3 too!

Off the line, and trough a turn, stayed side by side with an SLK32k up to about 60, then we both backed off. Pretty cool guy, we talked at the next light, he was surpised I could keep up, as was I.

What version ML do you drive, startcraft33?
Old 03-28-2003, 03:15 PM

2000 ML
Hi there, I am currently driving a loaded 2000 ML320(bought it new) which in a way is slow compare to your ML55. Since the gravity of the car is quite high, I can feel the car is faster than the sedans at the same speed. So far, I haven't had a chance to kill any fast car; I guess I will need to change the ML320 logo to ML55 for someone to pick me,j/k. During these 2 years, I found no major failure except windows switch broke down 1 year ago and got absolute no help from so called "Road Side Assistance". It really sucks because I parked the car outside with the window broke down. Good thing that no one broke in my car. Also, some annoying noise from the central console and dash. Other than that, everything works fine with me. Sup with you other cars ?
Old 03-28-2003, 05:00 PM

2015 C63 AMG 507
ok here

Nothing major at all here, very happy with the car. 60k miles, and no real problems, though, I do have two catalytic converters on order, one of them is separating on the inside, making noise and creating an "amonia" smell at speeds. Top notch vehicle, cant wait for the W164!